Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. I checked the exchange. Ella is mimicking the way Alice and "Tone" speak. AE uses 'it' for people she doesn't like too. Ella can't even say Bianca's name - it's 'it' or 'one person'. That's creepy levels of hatred.

Ella: “One thing. I just don’t know why anyone would, like, try to close a door when someone’s clearly trying to exit it. Like, if I’m there, why wouldn’t you even go near it before making sure I’m out of the way. And also, I don’t know if you’ve mentioned it, but it said that I was out, and then put my arm back in.”

Judge: “Say that again.”

Ella: “One person mentioned that I was out of the apartment, then put my arm back in when she was trying to close the door, which is kind of just, like, contradicting. That adds to the case at all or is it just—”

Judge: (shaking head)

Ella: “Okay. I’m sorry.”
I’ve never understood why Ella claimed B slammed the door on her as she was leaving when Elsie was following right behind Ella. Wouldn’t it have been Elsie who was hit by the slamming door and not Ella who was in front of her? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Poor Alice is fearless but she can’t do any of the things that other people can do and she doesn’t have a life offline. I really do wish she’d make some kind of effort to improve her situation and stop blaming her choices on the girls and on Ioan. It’s a terrible situation, it’s very sad and it just gets sadder.

Reactions: 21
Alice has been very stupid in coming out recently, She acknowledged she was aware of new lips. Neither Ioan nor Bianca have been acknowledged in any way with the SM shitstorm. Alice stated she believed New Lips was providing info from Bianca. But how could she think so without having looked at New Lips previous posts.
If Alice comes in and says "M'lud, I just denied what that poster had said", M'lud would ask well how did you know what the poster had said unless you had looked at what the poster has said? And if you denied what NL said, and felt she was Bianca why didn't you say so? You were happy enough to point out the possibility of New Lips being Bianca, but when New Lips continued the anti Ioan/Bianca rhetoric, you said nothing, Ioan and Bianca have not acknowledged anyone in their camp for nearly 2 years. They have both said publicly they are happy for all their SM accounts to be forensically audited by the SM companies and others. Alice/Ella, are you happy to do the same?

Reactions: 15
Are we sure she was implying NL is Bianca? I thought she was going a step worse than that (closer to home) but nobody took the bait. Maybe turning the girls against him isn’t going as well as she’d like, so now she’s trying to turn him against them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The only advantage of Elsie changing schools for last year of elementary is that if she stays in BH for middle school she would have made friends with kids who will go into BH middle school before she arrives there . Middle school is always the hardest adjustment moo - Which goes to my "Ioan get a BH adresss" . asap .
For someone in the UK, which has limited understanding of USA school grades, does middle school mean until Elsie is 13? Does it mean that Ella would have had to go into Senior School at !4?

Reactions: 3
Middle school is 6/7/8 / 3 years only. It's a wierd bridge - high school is equivalent to 9/10/11/12 private schools tend to do k - 12 - the Brentwood school ella was in would have seen her through - at 50k ish per year - it's k- 12 or some like Harvard Westlake 7-12 ( they have a junior school though ) as do some Catholics - ( Meghan Markles alumni catholic ladies has middle and high -
7th graders are usually a year older than uk - who finish A levels younger than most international school systems .
---
Yes ella should changing to high schools next year -

Reactions: 9
If it's not plastered all over Instagram, he must not love them. This is crazy. My kids photos are not on my social media accounts. We actually go and do things as a family and don't feel like we have to advertise it. Alice is the one who wanted an Instagram family.

Screenshot_20231004_223900_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Yep. Congratulations Alice. You were Ioan's biggest career set back. Because you can't take any criticism about your ugly clothes, you had him shut down his own website. Egotistical bleep. Funny thing is people still think your clothes are ugly and unflattering.

Screenshot_20231004_224324_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231004_225143_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Google Alice Evans naked and tell me she hasn't filmed some sleezy tit.

Screenshot_20231004_224310_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve never understood why Ella claimed B slammed the door on her as she was leaving when Elsie was following right behind Ella. Wouldn’t it have been Elsie who was hit by the slamming door and not Ella who was in front of her? 🤷‍♀️
I think the girls got home and told the buffalo how Ella messed up the place, ran out the door and ran away. She saw the opportunity to embellish the story and use it to file for an RO. Once she set the ball rolling, Ella was swept along and just did what mom wanted.

Reactions: 20
I bet Ioan already has a plan for where the girls could go. He has tons of friends and family and I bet one of them are set to take custody of the girls when needed. And no doubt, Alice IS losing custody.
I don't think she will, she should but I don't think it will happen. If IG is not in a position to take the girls full time for whatever reason I think they will stay with Alice where the inevitable PA will continue.

I don't think he has the support there for anyone to take them either.ink

Sadly i dont think those girls will get out of the situation they are in until they are old enough and independent enough to do it themselves.

She's a toxic witch, she has ruined her kids lives, she's likely a lazy uninvolved parent who's kids witness some really awful behaviour but I don't think the courts will remove them from Alice.

Like I said I think they should but I have kind of come to the conclusion that those kids are pretty much lost to Ioan at this point.

I do hope I am wrong and you are right though.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
New lips : knows intimate details about the relationship spanning 2 decades, knows what’s being said behind the closed doors of lawyers and medical offices, knows what the beefy necked buffalo is thinking at all times.

Also New Lips - has so little idea what Alice is up to these days - has to take a wander over to Instagram and try and surmise the situation there.

Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Alice moving on? Not in a million years.

View attachment 2491792

Therapy is not going well? Alice should really think about that. The longer therapy is required, the less money she will end up with. Smartest person in the room? Hardly.

View attachment 2491793
Therapy was never going to take two hours and then it was done. This is a case that will require months and possibly years of healing.
---
Do I think she’s vindictive? Absolutely. But I also think she truly believes that everything will just magically work out for her, whether she does mundane things like getting a job or not. I’m not a mental health professional (though I did get an undergrad degree in psychology from what was regarded as a “party school”) , but there seems to be a whole different level of narcissism here. Like “I’m Alice Evans, and the universe will adjust to provide for my needs.” I think she really believes that at some core level.
That’s because it did for her. Her landing in Paris and meeting Olivier and having a lucky life with him. Then luckily meeting Ioan and the fame and red carpets that came with it. It’s fallen into her lap before and she’s expecting it to do so again.

Reactions: 19
It looks like Ioan & Bianca went to the premiere of some small movie last night (she posted it on her IG story, seemingly someone from production is from Brisbane)
Screenshot_20231005_082258_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231005_083020_X.jpg

the transcript is from august 17, no reunification therapy had started (or if it did barely)

Reactions: 29
Going back to the GF experience in hotels in Europe....I believe there is some truth in this.

Is this a confession about how Alice made ends meet until she bagged OP?

Her accusations are usually confessions.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
To be fair if I was married to Alice I think I'd do the same thing 🤣
Any normal person would schedule to go one or two days early from US to Europe if possible because that jetlag is a witch, and as a contingency if anything goes wrong on the travel for an important job. The other claim is just Al's malignant imagination as usual :rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
So how does Alice think she is going to pay her bills soon, this divorce is costing so much more than it should have.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.