Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nudging in here because I have a thought and it doesn't happen that often

Ioan is brilliant because he ensured that his money, if going anywhere, was going to the girls. The evaluator, the treatment, the possibility of help for the girls all paid for by Ioan. If Stinky would have got her claws on that money, none of it would have been spent on those girls. None, nada, zip, zilch. He has ensured that the girls are seen by professionals, and whatever happens with custody, the law is now involved. They never would have anyone in their life right now if he stopped fighting or caved in.This is a father who loves his daughters, we know that. This also is a man is steadfast and strong. He saw this whole thing coming. And, I believe reunification is possible, if the judge orders no contact with the big blonde boob. Hey, miracles happen. I survived two strokes, so never say never

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Is there any kind of benefit system like we have in the UK that AE could fall back on? When the house money is all gone then what happens? I know she needs to work but does anyone think she actually will be able to now?
Im wondering how much she is actually planning ahead. there won’t be any money coming in to pay for the way she thinks that she should live…

Reactions: 8
And don't forget, the gynecological care at Planned Parenthood. So shut up your meatball and accept that soon you will be low income because you refuse to work. But look on the bright side, all those free welfare services. California is one of the most generous states when it comes to welfare services.
I think you meant shut up your badly packed kabob :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there any kind of benefit system like we have in the UK that AE could fall back on? When the house money is all gone then what happens? I know she needs to work but does anyone think she actually will be able to now?
Im wondering how much she is actually planning ahead. there won’t be any money coming in to pay for the way she thinks that she should live…
In short, No!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The fake S*an/ Potato head X account is hilarious.... but why the anti-Alice socks continue to poke the bear I have no idea... She's a deranged lunatic, leave it to JJ.
I’m never on twitter, but the anti-alice accounts- do they appear genuine or is there a whiff of the badly packed sock drawer about them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where I live, we would call Alice a mileormore bird. The mileormores stick their heads in the sand and whistle out their buts. They are so loud, you can hear them for a mile or more.
How about the Oozlum Bird that flies in ever decreasing circles until it disappears up its own arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How about the Oozlum Bird that flies in ever decreasing circles until it disappears up its own arse?
No, Alice is a classic Dodo. Struts around on its own island, attacking the local wildlife with impunity and hold them to ransom. Thinks it is invincible. When the European mariners (and rats) arrive, the local wildlife cheer and the Dodo is shortly extinct.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alice moving on? Not in a million years.

Screenshot_20231004_192109_Samsung Internet.jpg

Therapy is not going well? Alice should really think about that. The longer therapy is required, the less money she will end up with. Smartest person in the room? Hardly.

Screenshot_20231004_192039_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 23
No, Alice is a classic Dodo. Struts around on its own island, attacking the local wildlife with impunity and hold them to ransom. Thinks it is invincible. When the European mariners (and rats) arrive, the local wildlife cheer and the Dodo is shortly extinct.
She fully qualifies as a Dodo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thank you so much - luckily I have a double blind in place
---
Alice moving on? Not in a million years.

View attachment 2491792

Therapy is not going well? Alice should really think about that. The longer therapy is required, the less money she will end up with. Smartest person in the room? Hardly.

View attachment 2491793
But Alice, in her own words said she had talked to the reunification person and stated to the court she was confident in their abilities and excited for the process. Alice could not possibly be seen retrospectively to be sarcastically excited for a process other than reunification, surely? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’ve been thinking about Little E changing schools. And the friend she had there that she’d stay with. Whose dad picked the girls up when they ran out of I&B’s place. I believe severing that connection factored into mAl’s decision to change Little’s school. It disturbs me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just thinking of how stupid Alice actually is. New Lips keeps boasting that she is so connected to Alice and provides evidence, ie information not available via the court and clear feedback from the reunification therapy, of which only Alice, Ella and Elsie are party to. So New Lips is either Tone, Alice, Ella or Elsie. Tone=too stupid, not his way of talking, Alice = almost 100%, Ella = enormously significant verbal markers and may well be the key party with Alice's input. Then Alice is advised on X of New Lips and instead of formally denying any relationship/connection and dismissing New Lips, she tries to insinuate it is Bianca. Which means Bianca would be - AND YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP - supporting Alice and attacking any anti Alice accounts as per New Lips previous posts.
OMG. How bleeping stupid is Alice? Honestly. It makes a three year old look like Sherlock.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
My question is: what the hell is Alice going to do about housing? She blew all the money on rent and a nanny (!!), obviously trying to get more cash from IG and live in the style she deems herself accustomed to. There’s no more money. IG is broke. His funds are frozen. BW is dealing with the major bills. He’s only had one role this year, likely due to Alice’s toxic shenanigans. He can’t afford to pay for what she endlessly demands. So where are they going to live? Is she going to pull some trick whereby they’re papped at a shelter or emergency housing? Will she take them over stafe lines or even further north? What options does she have? She’s flat broke, the money tree has been chopped down and incinerated, and she refuses to get a job. She isn’t going to be able to bag a rich man with her history and attitude; no-one’s going to bankroll her.
Do we think she deliberately engineered this crisis to get back at IG for selling the La Jolla house (and daring to leave her, obviously)?
Do I think she’s vindictive? Absolutely. But I also think she truly believes that everything will just magically work out for her, whether she does mundane things like getting a job or not. I’m not a mental health professional (though I did get an undergrad degree in psychology from what was regarded as a “party school”) , but there seems to be a whole different level of narcissism here. Like “I’m Alice Evans, and the universe will adjust to provide for my needs.” I think she really believes that at some core level.

Reactions: 28
I’ve been thinking about Little E changing schools. And the friend she had there that she’d stay with. Whose dad picked the girls up when they ran out of I&B’s place. I believe severing that connection factored into mAl’s decision to change Little’s school. It disturbs me.
Elsie may want to change back to her previous school as well.

Reactions: 17
Dupree is very experienced and will easily weed out the lies, the evidence is undeniable of parental alienation. She will have a lot of evidence to get through, I'm confident she will make the true assessments of the facts.
Remember how quickly Ella told the truth when her mother left the Courtroom, and Alice will not be able to be in the room with them every time they talk to Dr. Dupee.

Reactions: 35
Changing schools would have horrified me at Elsie’s age. I guess people change location more these days but I can’t imagine that kids now are magically more resilient to huge upheaval like that.

Reactions: 20
The only advantage of Elsie changing schools for last year of elementary is that if she stays in BH for middle school she would have made friends with kids who will go into BH middle school before she arrives there . Middle school is always the hardest adjustment moo - Which goes to my "Ioan get a BH adresss" . asap .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.