Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice and her supporters have real problems with the truth, common sense, and evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Things are getting even uglier. They are going after Dr Legagnoux now. ugh It's just time wasting but it shows how AE and her goons want to mess with anyone who is a witness on IG's side. They will go after Iris next.

1696441311792.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Glad to see this. Anything that says camp for the mental welfare of children is suspect to me. I can see why a parent might agree to such things where a situation is dire, but it only leaves the child even more traumatised. I am not sure how IG is going to cope with the PA his kids have suffered as there aren't even any close friends or family, the kids could stay with until they can reconnect with IG on a civil basis. The only alternative is for IG to do the unthinkable, and live apart from Bianca for a while. Personally, if they were my children, I would do that in the hope that therapy would help but I can see why IG wouldn't. If they love each other as much as they say, they know that living apart isn't the end, and it doesn't seem like B's visa is reliant on IG or they would married by now.

I think their softy softly approach to Alice has backfired, and until they are adults, Alice has won in the emotions stake. The housing situation only makes it more difficult as obviously he doesn't want them to be on the street, but he can't afford to maintain 2 rentals without Alice working. It's all very sad.
I can't see Ioan and Bianca living apart being part of the solution to their situation.
Firstly, I don't think it fixes the issues that predate his relationship with Bianca. His relationship with Ella was already tenuous and there was a lot of damage done.

Secondly, he is trading one disordered individual for another in controlling his life. We know that Alice is a Narcissist with a capital "N", and can't be trusted to do the right things, ever. She has used his goodwill against him, to create PA, career damage and financial ruin. However, in separating from Bianca in hopes of "fixing" his relationship with his girls, he then gives his power to Ella, and to a lesser degree, Elsie. Ella is a damaged child, with a plethora of issues caused by her mother's parenting. I don't believe she is capable of emotional regulation herself right now, and she is rage filled and hurting. I can only imagine what kind of hoops she would require him to jump through to please her, up to and including apologizing to her mother. Her only truth right now is her mother's lies, and I fear she would want payback.

Thirdly, how would you even present a temporary separation? They're going to live apart until the girls decide to like Bianca? I see the twelfth of never coming. Seriously. Preteen and teen girls can be by their very nature, in the best of times, self centered and manipulative. It's part of growing up and finding their way in the world, finding what works and what doesn't. Both these girls grew up in a bad school, so to speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
And here we have it - she will use the kids to lie about IG.

1696441707163.png

---
Tell me you are Alice without telling me... Disingenuous one of AE's favourite words!

1696441924955.png

---
Is she pretending the kids don't have health insurance??

1696442111391.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Things are getting even uglier. They are going after Dr Legagnoux now. ugh It's just time wasting but it shows how AE and her goons want to mess with anyone who is a witness on IG's side. They will go after Iris next.

View attachment 2490974
There's no duty for a third party to fail to render aid in California. Absolutely none. There is, however, no immunity for those who report false claims, so please enjoy having your real names given to the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I haven't caught up on here for a while. I'm so glad there's a motion to seal the court documents. Although I love gossip I think the custody evaluation and the girls mental health needs should remain private. It shouldn't be a circus. Ioan is a wonderful dad and the girls will hopefully see that in adulthood. I really hope the docs are sealed for their sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2490974
They go after the doc, the doc is notified of a complaint, doc reports it to Kiley, Kiley reports witness harassment led by Al to the judge.

It's not like complaining that your pumpkin spice latte isn't right. It's someone making an official announcement that they are the stupidest person in the room and want to be in jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There's no duty for a third party to fail to render aid in California. Absolutely none. There is, however, no immunity for those who report false claims, so please enjoy having your real names given to the police.
The cowards did it anonymously. Meanwhile, how will Alice get her tits akimbo'd mammogramed? It's outrageous!!

1696442271042.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Evans v Gruffs

I don’t think it’s fair just to compare the brothers. For balance we’ll compare Big Al and Ioan too.

Alice and Ioan have both had 3 tit years and attended conventions.

Ioan has also found love and had a part in a big movie franchise.

Alice has drunk a lot of wine, received a restraining order and fallen flat on her face.

Alun has participated in a gruelling physical challenge, raising money and awareness for an important charity.

Tone has sworn a lot in the internet, screenshat and driven into a dildo.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How the duck is this going to work? 🤣 “he failed to render aid”. “Were you there?” “No but my super wonderful bff told me” “was she there?” “No”. Incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes, and not the first time he's done this either.

Alice has also referred to Bianca as "it" via her official account.
In court I think Ella used it to describe Bianca. Judge J stopped her and asked her to repeat. Classic othering and that is very disturbing if they are teaching children that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Great plan fucktards. They of course, mean the video Ella recorded which wasn't admissible in court. The same video which shows Ella being the aggressor. Great idea, leak that. This wouldn't hurt the kids at all.
I imagine these tapes will come out when the book does. Oh wait...

View attachment 2489904

Yeah - do that "Tone" and get mAlice arrested

Is Tone that Guardian of the tapes 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.