Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote most of this last night but had a medically eventful evening with Mr. H and couldn't post.

These are all good questions. I think, based on the transcript's description of how the school discussion went in court, that the status quo will remain for now. The main goal for Ioan, I believe, is to minimize disruption to the girls' lives as much as possible (as much as it can be possible in these difficult circumstances). Pressing the issue would cause further disruption in little E's life and possibly make both girls' lives more difficult if Alice were immediately held to account (imagine how she would be to live with, for them). Obviously little E would have stayed in the same school regardless of what happened with her living situation, if Alice had followed the court order. But she didn't, and Ioan is choosing to lose this battle for little E's sake. However, the judge obviously noticed it (judges aren't happy when their orders are ignored) and this will be a contributing factor in considering custody and which parent really does have the children's best interests at heart.
Thank you for this - and I hope Mr H. is feeling better now?
-As long as Alice doesnā€™t get away scot-free by using the children as human shields. There has to be some justice for her victims. I hope that Judge J. will tear her a new one for her flagrant violations of his wishes. When will she next be required to attend court - February?
The idea of Alice in the dock on the stand does make me smile, I must say. I imagine that she will be so stressed that sheā€™ll argue with Bernal during his questioning.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1696437867488.jpeg

1696437933752.jpeg

1696437968497.jpeg

Spotted in Bristol town centreā€¦The Brizzle Massive doinā€™ it large

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I wrote most of this last night but had a medically eventful evening with Mr. H and couldn't post.

These are all good questions. I think, based on the transcript's description of how the school discussion went in court, that the status quo will remain for now. The main goal for Ioan, I believe, is to minimize disruption to the girls' lives as much as possible (as much as it can be possible in these difficult circumstances). Pressing the issue would cause further disruption in little E's life and possibly make both girls' lives more difficult if Alice were immediately held to account (imagine how she would be to live with, for them). Obviously little E would have stayed in the same school regardless of what happened with her living situation, if Alice had followed the court order. But she didn't, and Ioan is choosing to lose this battle for little E's sake. However, the judge obviously noticed it (judges aren't happy when their orders are ignored) and this will be a contributing factor in considering custody and which parent really does have the children's best interests at heart.
I hope you and Mr H are both feeling better today.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Piquiā€™s Law: Keeping Children Safe From Family Violence Act passed unanimously in the California Assembly on Sept. 13; it now awaits Gov. Gavin Newsomā€™s signature. The law is named for a 5-year-old boy who was murdered by his father on April 21, 2017, despite his motherā€™s warnings. It requires judges and court professionals involved in custody and domestic violence to complete crucial training. And it also bans use of reunification campsā€”controversial therapy programs that claim to ā€œreuniteā€ children with estranged, sometimes abusive, parents.

Reunification camps will be out if/when Newsom signs this.
Glad to see this. Anything that says camp for the mental welfare of children is suspect to me. I can see why a parent might agree to such things where a situation is dire, but it only leaves the child even more traumatised. I am not sure how IG is going to cope with the PA his kids have suffered as there aren't even any close friends or family, the kids could stay with until they can reconnect with IG on a civil basis. The only alternative is for IG to do the unthinkable, and live apart from Bianca for a while. Personally, if they were my children, I would do that in the hope that therapy would help but I can see why IG wouldn't. If they love each other as much as they say, they know that living apart isn't the end, and it doesn't seem like B's visa is reliant on IG or they would married by now.

I think their softy softly approach to Alice has backfired, and until they are adults, Alice has won in the emotions stake. The housing situation only makes it more difficult as obviously he doesn't want them to be on the street, but he can't afford to maintain 2 rentals without Alice working. It's all very sad.

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t think leaving them with Malice is the safest option. Malice has proved over and over again what an abusive mother she is. Leaving them with her will probably cause even more damage and trauma that will be very difficult to undo even with tons of therapy. The children need to be removed. Whether they will go to their father is another issue.
I bet Ioan already has a plan for where the girls could go. He has tons of friends and family and I bet one of them are set to take custody of the girls when needed. And no doubt, Alice IS losing custody.

Reactions: 20
Thank you for this succinct explanation.

Genuinely, I have learned so much about the behaviour of the narcissist(s) in my life from this and the Jack Monroe threads.

I wouldn't say it's made me happier, exactly, but there's something comforting in knowing that i/we are not alone in having to try to deal with this kind of person around us.

The often self-defeating nature of it, in particular - the fact that the desperation for attention and validation seems to outweigh all practical benefits even for the narc themselves... it still doesn't make sense to me on a deep level, but it's reassuring to have it explained.
The other thing is, narcissists donā€™t tend to be longterm thinkers, unless theyā€™re plotting revenge - but because theyā€™re infants trapped in an adultā€™s body, they donā€™t factor in ageing or time passing (unless they look in the mirror: they are terrified of the visible signs of mortality, which challenge their worldview of the unique, unbeatable, godlike figure theyā€™ve created to inhabit their empty shell). All they see and know is revenge. They will spend their entire life working to ruin someone they deemed to have wronged them. They donā€™t care if they lose absolutely everything, as long as they punish the person who has dented or punctured their ego. And other people in the equation mean nothing to them, be they spouses, family, children - theyā€™re there to be used as part of their masterplan against their enemy.
Alice is going to end up with nothing. She wants it that way, and for him to see the children suffering, because it will crucify IG to witness his daughters in distress. She has no deep sensations of love, nor the capacity to show it. People are expendable pawns to her. And nothing is ever going to change the way she thinks. Thatā€™s it. She canā€™t be helped or ā€˜rescuedā€™. She will never admit that sheā€™s in the wrong. Sheā€™ll never rein in her behaviour. Sheā€™ll never put the children first.
This thread is going to be active for YEARS.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree there is something much more 'off piste' about AE. JM always just strikes me as pathetic and embarrassing - but managed to fool a lot of people for a long time. AE definitely feels madder and more dangerous.
JM has extracted vast sums of money for no work, six figures easy, and her paypigs are paying all her bills, she doesnā€™t work, lives alone in a large detached property, with outbuildings. House is full of designer 'stuff' including a recent purchase of a designer dog. She pretends her son lives with her and she canā€™t afford shampoo and uses Solar powered garden light indoors šŸ™„ regularly scams money for non existent law suits, constantly dirty deletes. Wouldnā€™t know the truth if it smacked her in the face. She has been moving for months, and mistakenly had last Christmas food order delivered to her 'new' address

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As Iā€™ve said before in the Battle of the Brothers, Iā€™d take amazing Alun over tantrum Tone anytime.

Must admit to a little crush on Al during the race.

In fact Iā€™m still tracking the real amazing Al Gruffudd on GPS! Tell me thatā€™s ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As Iā€™ve said before in the Battle of the Brothers, Iā€™d take amazing Alun over tantrum Tone anytime.

In fact Iā€™m still tracking the real amazing Al Gruffudd on GPS! Tell me thatā€™s ok?
Taking swipes at Alun who has had no role in this tit show just shows what bullies the Evanses are.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Based on what's transpiring on Twitter/X, one could make the case that AE is encouraging people to report the psychologist who was present for the disastrous visit where the door incident took place. You know, a witness for the court. To me that looks an awful like a lot like a directed effort to intimidate a witness.

I'm sure the judge will be thoroughly amused when he is made aware of this.

Who's next? The GAL? The reunification therapist? Ms. Dupee? The Judge himself?

Reckless.

MOO

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Wait, we can still track him???

• Haha
Reactions: 15

If by GPS you actually mean binoculars, put them away šŸ˜›

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.