Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice doesn't want the custody hearing sealed.
she wants the opposite of what ioan wants. Always. Plus she doesn't give a tit about the kids and she knows he does...so it's more pressure on him not to take it to a hearing (if he wants to protect the kids from the press)
this has 3 reasons
1. as you say do the opposite of what Ioan does
2. she has already been exposed. she doesnt care about it anymore. she does care about her mates from the DM being able to report on it (attention = narc supply) and put her spin on it
3. Alice wants the children to be fully exposed rather than to protect them. her approach from day one: the constant posting about them, the constant involving in the divorce, the RO, the pap shots etc. The more trauma they have the better for her, because she just blames it then on Ioan. She even blames the fact that she failed to get a lawyer for Ella against him on Ioan (or the fact that they were in court)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you @Hiraeth. 💕

It’s sad, 😔 it looks like she’s succeeded in wrecking their childhoods, their emotional development and their personalities and all because she doesn’t want to get off twitter and get a job.

She’s making them as detestable to him as she possibly can. At the same time it’s ruining their personalities, confidence, and their relationship skills. They are totally isolated with her and they will fast be becoming the vulgar and aggressive social misfits that Alice, simpleTone and her other twitter-troll friends are.

She’ll start dangling them like carrots about now, she’ll have them calling him and begging to see him etc They’re the only access she has to his cash and she’ll never willingly give up on that but it will be a grotesque and torturous kind of relationship if he goes along with it. He has to stop engaging with them and refuse all of their demands. 😞 Who knows what the future will bring but he’s going to need patience for now.

Anyway, about this job. Whether it’s using that amazing second class degree of hers 🙄 or not. Being unemployed and scrounging cash online is humiliating - going to work isn’t. So far she’s too lazy to get out of bed. and she’s far too thick to do anything that would pay well. My prediction remains the same, she’ll take up trash diving and salvaging stuff from dumpsters in her own neighbourhood. I genuinely 💯 believe she will end up doing that - if she isn’t doing it already.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She has already received more than she was entitled to. She signed the prenup in about 80 places. She knew what it said.
Personally, I think Ioan should get a refund for the whole marriage.

Screenshot_20231004_000909_Samsung Internet.jpg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
omg, I now picture Alice's friend turning up there to argue her case LMAO

It's interesting how soft Ioan's lawyers are still to Alice. It's pretty clear that Alice breached a court order with the school change and the judge noticed it as well, they know that Alice would use any attempt to punish her for this or to undo this to further the PA. It's pretty ridiculous that Alice's loonys are accusing Ioan of litigation abuse, it's the complete opposite.
Im back after some rather refreshing sleep ( good morning everybody :)) and am a bit behind so apologise if that was already discussed, but my feeling is they are not so much as soft to her, I think they all recognise that she is so fucked up she wont change, even if put in jail. Any attempt to punish her legally would not stop her but will inevitably further traumatise the girls. I think they are all wanting to have evaluation done and get recommendations and start acting on that and basically rescue the kids from her influence. this is their priority. Im sure they wont be so soft after that if there will be any violations from her

Reactions: 24
I just cannot believe this is actually a full grown man spewing this continuous bile. If I saw that this was what my husband was tweeting all day every day he would no longer be my husband.
I can only assume at this point either a) Rach is long gone or b) don't judge a book by it's cover and Rach is just as bad as Tone (just a more normal looking version)

Reactions: 27
Would Tone be laughing his bleeping tits off? Or, would Alice be laughing her tits off?
Oops 😬

Screenshot_20231004_005637_Samsung Internet.jpg

In your own words.

Screenshot_20231004_010301_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG! I got all excited for a second thinking that FINALLY a blue tick celeb had noticed little ole me. I was about to do a flounce and say see ya later fuckos! I'm Alice's new favourite! 😂 😂 😂
WE love U 2.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
-Part 2-

The judge asks what else needs to be discussed before setting the court dates. He asks what the time estimate is for Dr. Dupee’s evaluation, and if the parties are still thinking 3 days is a good estimate for the actual hearing itself. The judge states that he is going to hear from Anne Kiley first, then the other two lawyers, because he knows Anne did some research in terms of Dr. Dupee’s availability and how long the evaluation might take.

Anne agrees that the hearing should take 3 days or less, perhaps even 2 days, based on the stipulation that Dr. Dupee’s report will be received into evidence (see the Sanchez waiver above). Anne states that Dr. Dupee said that she could start the child custody evaluation in October and it could take approximately 3 months. Anne states that, out of an abundance of caution, they should look at trial dates at the end of February 2024 and she would agree to a 2-day trial if Bernal and Ms. Greenberg did as well.

Bernal agrees to a 2-day trial. Ms. Greenberg asks if a two-day hearing means that they stay with this department. The judge replies that “Two days means you're stuck with me. Three or more days means you get to find another judge, a lot more likely than not, to hear it because it's long cause. So this will be an incredibly interesting answer. My ears are veiled. I won't take offense one way or the other. I'm joking with you.”

Ms. Greenberg: “You know that I love you so this is more of a scheduling issue. So when would the Court have two days for custody trial available?”

The court clerk responds that the 2-day hearing would be broken into 4 afternoons because they cannot give a full day of arguments because of other court cases. The 4 afternoons would be on consecutive weeks at the end of February and early March 2024.

Ms. Greenberg asks Anne and Bernal if they are still okay with a 2-day trial, based on this information. Anne says yes and that she thinks there is a lot of efficiency in keeping the case in the same court. Bernal says that he agrees with Anne.

The court clerk says that they are going to set the 4 afternoons on that day, and 30 days prior, they will set a status conference on the evaluation to make sure everything is done and all parties have a copy of it.

Judge: “Okay. So you all belong to me. Meaning, I'm going to keep the hearing. And we're going to nail down four afternoons in late February early March. And we'll get those to you in just a few moments. And we'll also schedule a status conference as [the court clerk] said probably a month before that just to make sure we're all set. Again, I renew my offer, I'm happy to also have case management calls as we get a little bit closer to make sure that, you know, we have all the orders that we need for purposes of, you know, trial briefs, witness list, exhibit list, exchange. We can take care of all that, as we get a little bit closer but that would be my intent so that when we hit the ground running, we are really efficient. We've got a game plan and we've got a script. And all we have to do is then try the facts and apply them to the law and get you guys a decision.”

Bernal: “Your Honor, I don't mean to interrupt, but didn't we have a February 7th –"

Court Clerk: “Yeah, no.”

Bernal: “-- date.”

Court Clerk: “That's what I was going to ask you, so now that we're doing this evidentiary hearing, are we vacating the initial one afternoon for the February 7th date?”

Bernal: “Could we keep that as a trial readiness and then see about the status of the report from Dr. Dupee and see –"

Court Clerk: “Well, no. We can vacate the hearing itself. I don't mind setting the -- a status for that same date, that's fine. But, I mean, for what it's currently set for which is an afternoon on that hearing, do the parties stipulate to vacate it now that we're going to be setting the four afternoons?”

Ms. Greenberg asks to be heard, as does Anne Kiley. The judge agrees.

Anne states that she doesn’t have the authority to vacate a hearing on Ioan’s request for interim custody and visitation orders, since Ioan is not present in court. She is concerned that Ioan is not seeing the children due to these series of events, and would hope that they could get to a place where there would be an agreement for Ioan to see the children. But she is concerned about not having a date in order for the Court to make orders absent agreements. Anne would like to keep the date on calendar so they have “the opportunity for a court date absent the ability to reach an agreement to address this very difficult interim situation pending trial.”

The judge asks if the date should still be kept based on the fact that the trial will commence within 30 days from the February 7 date, and there is not a big likelihood of the court making orders on February 7th if the court knows it is going to make further orders in early March.
Anne says that they would not proceed on February 7, but things do happen and people get sick, “just like we were to be in trial in July and minor’s counsel came in and now it’s several months later. So…that’s my concern with not having a date before the court to address—and I want to be efficient. I’m very mindful of the cost of the proceedings as well.”

The judge says that the February 7 date is not to be vacated. “We keep it but we all have a mental note in our head that if things are going according to the schedule we anticipate, we're unlikely to do anything tectonic on February 7th. That's kind of what I think is the practical harmonization that preserves your client's concern, but we're also being practical in setting expectations.” Anne, Bernal, and Ms. Greenberg all agree to this.

The court clerk asks if that February 7 date should also be the status conference for Dr. Dupee’s report. Anne, Bernal, and Ms. Greenberg all agree.

Judge: “See Mr. Ojeda how smart you are. You floated an idea and by the time we got around to a decision, you had persuaded all of us that your suggestion was our suggestion, that was brilliant. Okay.”

The court clerk asks if someone can email the court a week before the February 7 date in order to confirm that there will be no substantive hearing on that date and that the date is just for the status conference on Dr. Dupee’s report. Anne says she will do that.

The clerk sets each afternoon on the court calendar after getting confirmation from Anne, Bernal, and Ms. Greenberg that each date works for their calendar.
First Afternoon – February 29, 2024
Second Afternoon – March 6, 2024
Third Afternoon – March 7, 2024
Fourth Afternoon – March 13, 2024

Anne, Bernal, and Ms. Greenberg all waive notice for those dates.

The judge asks Anne Kiley to prepare the court order with regard to the order for Dr. Dupee, the source of the payment being the blocked account, and the trial readiness conference on February 7, 2024, as well as the four trial dates, 2/29, 3/6, 3/7, and 3/13.

The judge states that he is not ending the hearing because there is something else he wants to discuss—the allegation that Alice changed Elsie’s school.

- End of Part 2 -
Nothing like leaving on a cliff-hanger.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe the Evans kids were an afterthought to their parents in the same Alice treats her own kids as an afterthought.
All 3 of them?
Oh well my biochem lecturer and his wife had 5 kids, all unplanned.
The middle 3 were triplets, you'd think one of them would have figured out how babies are made after that little fiasco.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She has already received more than she was entitled to. She signed the prenup in about 80 places. She knew what it said.
Personally, I think Ioan should get a refund for the whole marriage.

View attachment 2489923
---
LOL. Is that possible???

a) Rach is long gone or
Pretty sure she is.

Also did someone mention Donald Trump?
1696400136861.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Anne states that they are seeking the appointment of Dr. Dupee as child custody evaluator because she is a psychiatrist and has the ability to make psychiatric assessments. One of the children’s therapists previously recommended a psychiatric assessment of Ella. Ioan believes that there are complications with Alice that will be assisted by having a psychiatrist as the child custody evaluator."

How does anyone else read this? Is this making reference to the suggestion of a psychiatric assessment of Alice as well as E, or is it purely about E?
Alice desperately needs psychological evaluation. I think we can all pretty much agree that she is a walking Cluster B disorder, and is certainly a narcissist. The isolation and estrangement of the poor children makes me want to weep. This shouldn’t be their life; they shouldn’t be pawns. I’m so glad Judge Josh sees right through the ‘smartest woman in the room’. And I wonder what’s to come of Alice’s constant breaking of the DVRO via socks, which Anne Kiley already alluded to in court filings? It’s a very delicate situation: Malice should be arrested for her continuous, flagrant flouting of the law (and, on a minor note, for those Godawful mules she wasted IG’s money on): but given the severe level of estrangement - what I would not hesitate to call domestic abuse of minors - the fit would really hit the shan with the girls, were that to happen. So I fear that we’re stuck with New Lips for a while.
You fucked around, Alice. Now you can learn what it feels like to find out.

• Heart
just got COVID head throbbing and my attempt to make my sock crime scene diagram is on ice- but I am coming to the conclusion Alice has had a psychotic break and she is animating a brother by sock who's probably incapacitated in Bristol -I reckon Ioan knows this. I don't think real tones exists on line at all. This is almost a " "psycho" sitch. She has no one period - ( except the girls ) hence her need to make socks to replace the family who have "abandoned" / run from her . More friends than anyone lips knows ? She's actually mad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She is so stupid, it boggles the mind. BOTH parties' attorneys raised concerns to each other about the media and both of them, plus the minor's counsel, were in favor of sealing the upcoming custody hearing, so that is why a joint ex parte motion was being prepared.

(I wonder why it hasn't been filed yet. That hearing was on August 17. Did Alice kick off and refuse to have her attorney consent to the motion? Will keep an eye on this.)

Plus, they were all just trashing Ioan for not sealing hearings (as if he has the unilateral power to do that, come on). Now it's somehow nefarious to do so? You may love the "any publicity is good publicity" approach, Alice, but young children do not. Be a mother.

View attachment 2489862
I think Al actually might be that deranged that she doesn't want the custody docs sealed because she thinks she'll come out "winning". Yep, that crazy.

Reactions: 20
Here is the link to the PDF of the entire summary, for the wiki and for easy reading.

Also attached below. I have some urgent stuff to handle at the moment but will be back soon, in the event there are any questions.
Bless you for this, @Hiraeth, and thank you so much.
Re: the issue of Elsie’s unauthorised school move… what happens next with this? Will this be used as more evidence of Alice’s illegal and unlawful behaviour; will she be sanctioned? Will the judge consider it as part of a series of illegal/unlawful activities, such as the false identities on Twitter, or will it be addressed separately?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bless you for this, @Hiraeth, and thank you so much.
Re: the issue of Elsie’s unauthorised school move… what happens next with this? Will this be used as more evidence of Alice’s illegal and unlawful behaviour; will she be sanctioned? Will the judge consider it as part of a series of illegal/unlawful activities, such as the false identities on Twitter, or will it be addressed separately?
I think the school move indicates that Alice is unwilling to co parent and act in the children's best interests.

Reactions: 34
Looks like Tone is now in charge of recordings and tapes as well as screenshats.

That’s a lot of responsibility for FakeBro.

Safe to say with his IT skills and understanding of SM they will never see the light of day.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.