Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #216 Alice is the Queen of D'Nile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

- New Lips (who is most definitely NOT Alice, no siree Bob) is becoming more unhinged over in the Twittersphere. But is mainly just talking to herself about herself. So same ole’ same ole’ really.

- New bifurcation legal stuff uploaded. Hiraeth is, as usual, on the case & will update shortly,

- Bit of a delay with the court transcripts but again, @Hiraeth will keep us posted.

- Sorry for the tit recap. But not much is really happening outside Alice’s delusional ramblings..

- Alice is still a fuckwit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
20230928_142046.jpg

"Both can't work" - Then why do you have a nanny?
Also, there are lots of productions in LA btw. If she's such a good actress it shouldn't be a problem for her to get herself some work close to home, right? But it's just easier to hide behind the kids than actually put in some effort, I guess.

Regarding the screenshots and everything. I can actually imagine her rolling up to the evaluation with the printed out screenshots of tattle and the one with the private messages from Bianca & Tamika and her screaming "abuse". Could you imagine Dupees face😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Alice sadly you had no happy home to wreck!
You were playing at happy families without the full deck of cards!!
There was no give and take in your relationship just you taking and giving nothing back!
You suck the life out of anything good and kind! Your derision and spiteful nature killed your marriage along with your lazy and slovenly behaviour.
Quit lying to yourself and be better!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2478099
"Both can't work" - Then why do you have a nanny?
Also, there are lots of productions in LA btw. If she's such a good actress it shouldn't be a problem for her to get herself some work close to home, right? But it's just easier to hide behind the kids than actually put in some effort, I guess.

Regarding the screenshots and everything. I can actually imagine her rolling up to the evaluation with the printed out screenshots of tattle and the one with the private messages from Bianca & Tamika and her screaming "abuse". Could you imagine Dupees face😭💀
There’ll be hell du pay* for Alice!

*I think Hiraeth(?) said it was pronounced like this

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Anyone feel that our hilarity at and dissing of the Weeble's taste (none) in clothes has got her on the raw?

As for bubble skirts, they made a very small comeback for spring this year and never hit the mainstream. They also weren't an exact copy of the previous times in the 1980s and following decades (hint, they never are) are mainly appeared on full length dresses. Nice for a red carpet but, whoops, Malice, not seen many of those lately, despite being such a respected and beloved actress (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣), have you? Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky. next thread title 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not sure what I think of her potentially not getting child support. That money is for the girls' well being, so it shouldn't be cut. But she should be monitored that she really does use it to take care of the girls, not herself.

As for spousal support, duck you Alice. You should pay it, not receive it. For causing so much hurt and distress.

Reactions: 20
Going back to Dlisted from the end of the last thread, why did Alice/her socks not attack that site, even though the comments are exactly the same kind of things being posted here? (I'm using the past tense as obviously Dlisted is sadly finished now.)

Why has Alice only focused on Tattle, and not any of the below?:

- Dlisted
- Lipstick Alley
- Celebitchy
- The Data Lounge
- Mumsnet
- Reddit
- others which I can't remember right now

Could it possibly be because unlike those other sites, all the court docs, screenshots of her social media and receipts of her bad behaviour are on here?

This article from Dlisted (from 1.5 years ago!) is a good example of the comments she was getting from elsewhere on the internet. It looks like Alice also had a sock account(s) on there to defend herself/attack Ioan, but the comments have been deleted now.

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 13.51.37.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not sure what I think of her potentially not getting child support. That money is for the girls' well being, so it shouldn't be cut. But she should be monitored that she really does use it to take care of the girls, not herself.

As for spousal support, duck you Alice. You should pay it, not receive it. For causing so much hurt and distress.
Assuming the US is the same as the UK, it doesn’t work like that. A person is allocated child support and it’s up to them to spend it appropriately. I agree, the girls should be supported, but it depends how this is handled. If it’s a case of Ioan having over paid then she’ll just have to get a job or whatever state support she is entitled to.

Reactions: 23
Assuming the US is the same as the UK, it doesn’t work like that. A person is allocated child support and it’s up to them to spend it appropriately. I agree, the girls should be supported, but it depends how this is handled. If it’s a case of Ioan having over paid then she’ll just have to get a job or whatever state support she is entitled to.
But if she is just given money with no control over it, she'll spend it on plastic baby heads instead of her babies. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I hope it gets cut entirely.

Here is why: if child support gets removed for PA the only way to regain it is to finally facilate custody time in a civil manner. A key reason why Alice and Ella behave the way they do is because they know ultimately they get their way: Ioan will give in. by removing any support you force them to comply. If Alice doesnt comply because she gladly takes the publicity for being made homeless, then the kids may rebell harder against her since this may be the point where they draw the line in terms of what they get out of this (they no longer get anything out of this in the case). Obviously for all we know Ella functions like Alice in being vindicative. that's the danger.

generally always favour to not have to pay child support for kids that disown non-abusive parents too (especially when like in this case they abuse their parent as well). life is a give and take, even for 14 year olds. So at least Ella shouldnt expect to be supported. nothing is unfair about it (take it as your pocket money being cut because you gravely misbehaved): its quite easy to reverse it by just being a decent human being. Alice doesnt even need to know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Going back to Dlisted from the end of the last thread, why did Alice/her socks not attack that site, even though the comments are exactly the same kind of things being posted here? (I'm using the past tense as obviously Dlisted is sadly finished now.)

- Dlisted
- Lipstick Alley
- Celebitchy
- The Data Lounge
- Mumsnet
- Reddit

Could it possibly be because unlike those other sites, all the court docs, screenshots of her social media and receipts of her bad behaviour are on here?

This article from Dlisted (from 1.5 years ago!) is a good example of the comments she was getting from elsewhere on the internet. It looks like Alice also had a sock account(s) on there to defend herself/attack Ioan, but the comments have been deleted now.

View attachment 2478172

When Andrea Burkhart dropped her videos about them on youtube, Alice also made several accounts arguing with people in the comments. It was pretty obvious that it was her and people called her out for it over there as well lol

• Haha
Reactions: 40

- Dlisted
- Lipstick Alley
- Celebitchy
- The Data Lounge
- Mumsnet
- Reddit

View attachment 2478172

Do you have a link to this page? That’s hilarious. I’d love to know what Alice wrote. They had the measure of her alright! 😂

Doh! Sorry the article is right underneath it. Never mind!!

Someone commented “JFC Lady, no dick is that good!” And I am in fits of laughter 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
When Andrea Burkhart dropped her videos about them on youtube, Alice also made several accounts arguing with people in the comments. It was pretty obvious that it was her and people called her out for it over there as well lol
Picked out some of the comments to prove my point. There's a lot more out there but I don't have the time to go through them all. Apologies if they've been posted already on earlier threads.
There's the all time classic: "She's being paid by Ioan"
20230928_163801.jpg
20230928_163917.jpg

20230928_163944.jpg

20230928_164252.jpg

Then there's the: "It's all Ioans fault"
20230928_164335.jpg

20230928_164306.jpg

Then the potential "threat" of wanting to sue her:
20230928_164419.jpg

People calling her out:
20230928_163830.jpg
20230928_164015.jpg

20230928_164402.jpg
20230928_164209.jpg

20230928_164035.jpg

20230928_164050.jpg

20230928_164116.jpg

Bonus because can you make it even more obvious:
20230928_164317.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

The trouble is that in the US, I don’t think there’s a single state that permits the courts or the ex spouse to monitor how child support is spent. I assume this is because lawmakers realized that it would be very difficult for courts to judge whether or not a certain expense was reasonable or benefiting the children, since each situation is unique, and decided it was best for the courts to stay out of monitoring this. So, Alice would have free reign to spend child support however she chooses.

What’s more likely to happen if Alice is found to have alienated Ioan is that she loses custody and therefore loses child support.

Reactions: 25
I hope it gets cut entirely.
It's one of the few bits of leverage IG has. The kids have been PAed to the hilt so it's hard to think how it could get worse. I hope the child support is cut too. Alice can move into the projects and get welfare and food stamps and abuse IG from her apartment in the 'hood. The kids will then see the reality of what Alice can offer them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Unfortunately single cases make bad law and this applies here. The state and exs should not have control over how any form of support is used by a parent or parents. This is an excessive intrusion on family life which usually targets the poor, vulnerable dependents and single women. It also allows abusive exes an opportunity to carry on their abuse by questioning spending.

If ever there was a need for a clean break split, it’s this one. Ioan would not benefit from having this sort of connection with her. She would use it as an opportunity to continue dependence and to antagonise Ioan. Whilst Alice would relish the opportunity to question all his spending Ioan would find it stressful and difficult.

The benchmark for allowing her to have residential custody should probably be higher. Especially in relation to the emotional stress she is inflicting on children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I believe that, if child support funds are at risk of being spent frivolously by Alice, the court can order the child support funds to be paid to a trust for the benefit of the children, with an independent trustee. That trustee can then use the funds to pay schools/medical providers/stores directly. That way the children's expenses will be paid, but Alice will not ever touch the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.