Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #216 Alice is the Queen of D'Nile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has had so little to complain about that losing her mum in her 30s is milked for all it's worth. No one said it was a piece of cake but keep straw-manning Alice! Her divorce, however, is the crime of the century. How very dare Ioan leave her??

View attachment 2486665

PS shouldn't a teacher know that it's 'gall' not 'gaul' LOL and AE was 31 not 30. Maths isn't your strong point either, is it?
It's auto correct to blame.
What they meant to say was Gauloises.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually Realtors need to pass an exam and be licensed before they can show/sell houses. They are also self employed on the whole. With her financial history I doubt she would be even considered by a broker.
The most realistic job is a tutor as she speaks French and probably Spanish. However, from her own Instagram posts, we know she couldn't even be arsed to help her own kids, let alone strangers kids!
BIB - In addition to that: If I had kids, there's no way in hell I would let them anywhere near her. The damage she does to her own kids is bad enough as it is but just imagine what she would "teach" others as well...

Reactions: 19
Will do a new thread.
---
Screenshot_20231002_195753_Chrome.jpg

This is the one I found, is it OK?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They’ve been separated for nearly a thousand days.
A THOUSAND DAYS! FFS.

Think of how much she could have done and what she could have achieved in 1000 days if she hadn’t let this divorce consume her.
The devil really does makes work for idle hands.
A thousand days of defamation.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
🙋🏻‍♀️ me too. I’m so confused 😅 Alice is trying to set the scene for her socks to be “exposed” as sock for “the other side” who are pretending to be her to get her in trouble? So Alice is NL who is Not Alice but someone Close To Alice. But Alice is disowning NL? 🫠

View attachment 2483228
This has been going through my mind since Friday 😂
Some serious fuckery

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.