Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Bet Alice is now in the process of making lots of iMDB sock accounts, so if/when the film's released she can give it a 1-star rating and leave lots of scathing reviews.

Alice's iMDB sock reviews for Ray of Sunshine

⭐ 1/10
Nastiest film EVER made!

Babyangel4u

This is the WORST movie I have ever seen in my life! Why is MY Coglet with that BOGAN from Brisbane?

She doesn't even really have MS. This film is a LIE.

Jimmy Gadd, are you out of your TINY MIND? How could you finance this? What kind of a person are you? Do you not care about two innocent babies who will have to see this movie?

⭐ 1/10
102 Dalmatians was better

Janelle1968

I had Ioan for 20 YEARS. I had the BEST YEARS OF HIS LIFE.

No acrobat from Brisbane is EVER going to have what we had together.

This movie doesn't even have Alexander Skarsgard or random mediocre actors like EDDIE CIBRIAN, Josh Duhamel etc.

⭐ 1/10
Missing a key character

StillMrsIoanGruffudd

Why is Alice Evans not in this film? FFS! I watched it several times hoping she would make an appearance. She does not.

I am being freaking gaslit. GASLIT.

⭐ 1/10
Tamika did this

The_deeply_irritating_presence_of_Evans

Tamika is responsible for this. She is in cahoots with Tattle and they made this movie.

Any review for this with more than three stars is a FAKE review. Welp wrote all the fake reviews. She and Bianca planned this when they met in Germany a few months ago.

⭐ 1/10
This movie was made out of the tears of two crying innocent babies

DVRO_kiss_my_ass

Dude your film with Bianca is the most embarrassing thing I have EVER seen. Who financed it? Why are there two directors? What is the point of the story? Who would give ANYONE any money for a first time writer and first time lead? Me, Elsie and Ella moved down to skid row so that you can sell the house and make "Eva Seren" the Star she's always wanted to be.

NO.
No no. NO NO.

You have left a family you were providing for. You had SPECIFICALLY asked this loving family to wait for you while you worked abroad. We did. Then you met the most psychopathic succubus ever minnow to man, and fell for her. even Prince Harry... whatever.

No NO NO NO nO. You should have found some financing then made whatever film you wanted. But you shouldn't have taken away everything you had because some vixen has your nuts between her veneers.

PS: There is still betting on how long until she leaves you! PROPER BETTING! Now THAT'S famous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

DevonshirePixie

Hi Peeps, hope you're all doing ok, after hearing that Mr DP has been cheating on me for a whole year, I could've done the whole Alice, but Mr DP was actually cheating and I'm not a basket case... I see she's still stuck acting like a 14 yr old and no idea on those poor kids and the harm she's doing to them, my granddaughter is 6 and even though I loathe her Grandad she loves him and asks me to send him photos and funny videos (but now his nocturnal habits have come to light my dil has literally cut him out, no photos, no mentions of him and she also wants to key his car as she doesn't want to let him play happy families 😫) and I'm here losing all my menopause weight (intermittent fasting) and taking beta blockers for my crushing anxiety and just hoping he comes to his senses 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Any man that continuously makes such hateful and low brow comments about a young woman with MS is the worst kind of misogynist and bully.

The eldest daughter follows him on Twitter/X. She can see everything he's saying about BW. I certainly hope Elise and Suzanne are made aware of that fact. This is what the girls' uncle. This is the only family they're in touch with. This is what their mother is encouraging/supporting.

Shameful behavior.

MOO

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Let’s have a minute’s silence for these beauties*.
IMG_0675.jpeg

*I think they were worth more before she pointed her glue gun at them. Never has a cry for help been so… pink.

ETA: my favourite embellishment is that pale pink plastic flower near the toe that looks like Vladimir Putin from a distance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230929-214323_Instagram~2.jpg

Omg, I'm snorting laughing at this insanity. Tone "spoke" with the fake Alice and it took 10 MINUTES OF EARTH TIME to realize it wasn't his sister and did not pass thr super secret Evan's Family Super Quiz.

I bet brother 3 knows the quiz answers!

How insane is this!

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Still expecting Ioan to take care of her. Ain't nobody coming to save you. Put on you big girl panties, blow your nose and get on with it.
Seriously, I can't stand how she believes that most jobs are beneath her. When Mr. H got really sick I hustled to make ends meet. Until last year I had 3 jobs. Many people do that and more. It's what you do to feed your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

What's your point

VIP Member
So have I got this right

The new AliceEvansGrufd on twitter is the real Alice Evans.

But real Alice Evans is saying on Instagram that new AliceEvansGrufd is not her.

And she is doing all this because she is scared that it will be found out that Newlips is actually the real Alice Evans so she is trying to muddy the water?

Meanwhile SimpleTone has no fucking clue who is who?

Is that right? If not can someone do a diagram or something to explain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I was idling and did a search on Alice Evans on all SM forums to see what I could find. The interesting thing is there are some positive things (Lorraine etc) from 2021, but after late 2021, things start to change and everything turns negative. Alice has no idea of how much she has destroyed her own name. She is going to be forever known as the unstable nutcase who went batshit after her husband left her and didn't stop going batshit for a further 2 years. The Ella RO was the final nail in her coffin. She honestly thinks that her 5 FMs and her 20 socks can undo a narrative that she spent 3 years solidly building up - in her own words and actions. And Ioan or Bianca have not once responded publicly. They defended themselves against abusive actions manipulated by Alice. She can try the 'breakdown' but it does not fly in the face of the obviously set up RO against Ioan and Bianca. She just can't see how badly she has damaged herself and her daughters and how completely abnormal such behaviour is for the majority of the population. I honestly think she has disconnected from reality with her socks and her rage. The evaluation is going to be brutal for her. I can just see it:
Evaluator: Why did you allow your daughter to file an RO instead of a private intervention in a safe environment with therapists?
AE: He abused my daughter and she attacked my daughter. I HAD to stand up for my baybeez.
Evaluator: But from all the witness accounts and from what the Judge ruled, neither Ioan nor Bianca were found to have abused your daughters. If anything, they were abusive to Ioan and Bianca
AE: So you are saying that children should not be believed about abuse?
Evaluator: No, I am talking about credibility and it is not credible, given the evidence, that either of them are abusive.
AE: He left his daughter alone to face all the lawyers. What kind of father does that?
Evaluator: No, he was excused from court and left. However I understand you fled the court because you were upset, which left Ella alone. Do you want to explain that?
AE: I was feeling attacked
Evaluator: But you were not part of the process. I understand that Ella had not been prepared going into court and that as her guardian you had neither given her documents to read nor hired an attorney for her, but you felt it important to push for her to continue the case? I understand you parted ways with your attorney shortly before the RO was filed. I am sure she would have advised you against the course of action you were taking but you still chose to continue? This resulted in significant harm and confusion to your daughter
AE: Fuck you, you are being paid by Bianca you whore. I will fuck you over, I will win you bogan lover.
Evaluator: I think this session is over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

welp

VIP Member
Who would have thought that breaching court orders and getting your child to file a false RO against their dad leads to heavy shit intervention from the court. truly, no one could have seen this coming /s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

KarenFromHR

I’m really confused, is this Alice pretending to be Alice in a bad way that we don’t think this is Alice?

Or is this not Alice (FM) to make us think this is Alice to make Alice seem like nice Alice and to deflect from the custody evaluator?

Or is this anti-Alice pretending to be Alice to troll and make those hate Alice more?

Or is this Alice pretending to not be Alice so she can say she’s being parodied and attacked?
Or is this Tony pretending to be Rachel who’s pretending to be Alice?

Or is this welp pretending to be Bianca pretending to be German, who is actually Alice’s dog Emma who’s actually Gloria who is pretending to be mental Marcia who is actually Alice all along?

• Haha
  • Wow

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I can imagine my next transcript email: "A lot of people are waiting on this. You don't understand. I am a pariah. I CAN'T LEAVE MY HOUSE." 🤣

• Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
The Evans family...Tone is tweeting to his fake sister while being ignored by his real brother on X.

None of them seem to know how to use phones.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Hiraeth

VIP Member
California just raised the minimum wage for fast food workers to $20 per hour, starting April 1, 2024. Get that hair net on, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 61