Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #215 Gossiping is not illegal but breaking your DVRO is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title coined by @Bridgeofsighs, nominated by @missava

Last thread:

Very tempted to just copy and paste the last recap because nothing is actually happening. Twitter accounts are screenshotting here and talking tit, Tattle accounts are screenshotting there and responding to the unbelievable amount of nonsense being spouted.

Reunification therapy is underway, which is massively triggering to Alice, ahem I mean to a Twitter user who is definitely not Alice but is very close to her and is being fed confidential information from the sessions to blast out on Twitter. It's nearly October, when the custody evaluator is going to begin her work so batten down the hatches for more outbursts.

If anyone has any more recap points, feel free to add!

Carry on Turds!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I tried to edit my last post but the thread had closed but on reflection I want to caveat my post about Alice entering her Victoria Breeden era and clarify I meant the delay tactics she used and ailments she used to delay interviews specifically and not the crime this woman was convicted of.

Reactions: 23
Thanks for the thread @MarkC1387 Congrats @Bridgeofsighs. It’s a perfect title. 🥂 🎊
Given her ever increasing obsession with Tattle It looks like Alice is waiting for the court transcripts as much as anyone. Maybe she needs Hiraeth to explain what it all means to her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
NL: Yep. Imagine what he could have done with that $400k rather than hand it over to a greedy lawyer who is laughing all her way to the bank

Well if AE got her way it would have been pissed up a wall spent on the Brentwood school $400k = 6 years for Ella and 2 for Elsie as she not the Golden Child. IG would prefer a greedy lawyer has it than a greedy ex from hell. Wise choice.

PS Another thread title - 🥳🥳🥳 - and it's Friday!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It looks like Alice is waiting for the court transcripts as much as anyone. Maybe she needs Hiraeth to explain what it all means to her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She wasn't at the hearing, was she? So all she knows is what her attorney has told her. You betcha she wants to see what's in the transcript, probably more than we do! 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That DM piece on Jonas/Turner had some poignant statements that the sock conveniently ignores:

IMG_4498.jpeg

Someone wouldn’t keep their mouth shut eh?

BTW this line had me wondering which one of you turds is Maureen Callahan 🤔:

IMG_4497.jpeg

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if the Kevin Costner divorce has been a big shock for mAlice? The amount he was ordered to pay in child support was just 3.9% of his income, around a third of what she demanded, and the prenup was upheld.

Interesting that Costner's ex filed in May and, despite finances being contentious, the finances are already settled less than 4 months later ... whereas Ioan filed in March 2021, and 2½ years and hundred of thousands of dollars later, mAlice is still playing games and dragging it out.

Reactions: 54
Interesting that Costner's ex filed in May and, despite finances being contentious, the finances are already settled less than 4 months later ... whereas Ioan filed in March 2021, and 2½ years and hundred of thousands of dollars later, mAlice is still playing games and dragging it out.
Yeah, the Costners didn't drag their kids into it.

Alice should be paying close attention to the Jonas/Turner divorce, because there are real similarities there. The blowback Joe Jonas is getting for what's perceived as weaponizing their kids in a tug of war is not far removed from what Alice is doing. It wouldn't take much for the media to turn some white hot attention on her, if for no other reason than to prove no gender bias in their reporting. His attempts at smearing Sophie Turner are being called out, while she -like Ioan- is making no public statements. The one thing Alice has going for her is that no one has an army of fans like the Swifties who wouldn't hesitate to cancel her, and the fact that she has nothing to cancel.

Reactions: 43
I wonder if the Kevin Costner divorce has been a big shock for mAlice? The amount he was ordered to pay in child support was just 3.9% of his income, around a third of what she demanded, and the prenup was upheld.

It was easier for Kevin Costner to act the aggrieved party. He has that dgaf attitude, he didn't file for the divorce, their prenup had her by the short hairs so she didn't have much wiggle room.
I've said it from the beginning Ioan should've played hardball from the beginning. She took his kindness for weakness. Better to rip off that bandaid and get it over and done with. She was always going to be like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
TLDR. Alice is still a bleep, still using socks, still butt hurt from getting dumped. Also, Tone is Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Thread title coined by @Bridgeofsighs, nominated by @missava

Last thread:

Very tempted to just copy and paste the last recap because nothing is actually happening. Twitter accounts are screenshotting here and talking tit, Tattle accounts are screenshotting there and responding to the unbelievable amount of nonsense being spouted.

Reunification therapy is underway, which is massively triggering to Alice, ahem I mean to a Twitter user who is definitely not Alice but is very close to her and is being fed confidential information from the sessions to blast out on Twitter. It's nearly October, when the custody evaluator is going to begin her work so batten down the hatches for more outbursts.

If anyone has any more recap points, feel free to add!

Carry on Turds!
Thank you for the new thread @MarkC1387 👏👏👏 and a great thread title @Bridgeofsighs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She took his kindness for weakness. Better to rip off that bandaid and get it over and done with. She was always going to be like this.
I don't know the guy personally, but from the interviews I've read, I think there was a natural deference that was probably ingrained and could come across as weakness. Not to say he isn't kind, but I think over the past couple of years he's become tougher and more hard-headed and figured out that sometimes you've just got to fight back.

Reactions: 23
"Tone": Been speaking to Alice for a couple of hours now. Just wanna let you all know that I think she is doing much better but still very worried about her children. She is awesome! Always has been, always will be!

Why is Alice very worried for her kids? Have they become very ill? Run away? No, they're going to therapy and seeing their dad in a controlled environment. bleep.

Reactions: 45
Maybe. She's no victim as far as I'm concerned.
Agree. She’s a narcissistic manipulator who has blackmailed multiple men and her go to is litigation abuse.

Her ex posted the final court judgment from their libel trial (on X) and the judge was scathing in his assessment of her. It’s time she got her comeuppance.

Reactions: 12
Loopy is in dire need of looking up what defamation is. When you cite a incident the accussed HERSELF ADMITTED (!!!!!), a judge considered to be problematic enough to be called names, and also cite two professional's opinion on it he isnt defaming (how can you even defame a child? wtf) or smearing his child. He is the only parent that cares for it.

As an aside, Ioan never spoke to the media about it. It's all court documents in order to get the help needed for the child. Alice is the one that regulary has underhanded digs against her children on her social media though.
1.png

comment of the day of one of Alice's most...eh let's say slow minions
2023-09-22 23_48_07-annette king on X_ _@GanziAshley @TonyEva92385840 @douglas61590307 @Trudi_...png

it's lovely to say this when it's not true, but it's even funnier when your criticism actually applies to your hero

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Loopy is in dire need of looking up what defamation is. When you cite a incident the accussed HERSELF ADMITTED (!!!!!), a judge considered to be problematic enough to be called names, and also cite two professional's opinion on it he isnt defaming (how can you even defame a child? wtf) or smearing his child. He is the only parent that cares for it.

As an aside, Ioan never spoke to the media about it. It's all court documents in order to get the help needed for the child. Alice is the one that regulary has underhanded digs against her children on her social media though.
View attachment 2466601
Are they trying to gaslight the entire world into thinking that there is some interview out there with Ioan? Show us the link trolls.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.