Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #216 Alice is the Queen of D'Nile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe that, if child support funds are at risk of being spent frivolously by Alice, the court can order the child support funds to be paid to a trust for the benefit of the children, with an independent trustee. That trustee can then use the funds to pay schools/medical providers/stores directly. That way the children's expenses will be paid, but Alice will not ever touch the money.
Given the continued claim by Alice via her sock accounts that Ioan has never paid child support it's obvious that she is also telling the girls the same to further alienate them.
It's time Anne Kiley issued a statement on behalf of Ioan that he has wholly financially supported Alice and those two girls.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Would the 200k Alice got from the house sale be counted as a lump sum payment from Ioan to her to be treated as spousal support and child support?

Reactions: 8
I don't know why I'm invested in the IG/AE saga. This is the only thread on Tattle I read. I don't read the DM articles on Sophie Turner/Joe Jonas or Kevin Costner or Brad Pitt. But this one... why? Can someone help?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Given the continued claim by Alice via her sock accounts that Ioan has never paid child support it's obvious that she is also telling the girls the same to further alienate them.
It's time Anne Kiley issued a statement on behalf of Ioan that he has wholly financially supported Alice and those two girls.
The next time Al orchestrates an article in the dm with lies and they contact Kiley for a response, I think she should give one. Knowing dm they'll probably contact the wrong person though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't know why I'm invested in the IG/AE saga. This is the only thread on Tattle I read. I don't read the DM articles on Sophie Turner/Joe Jonas or Kevin Costner or Brad Pitt. But this one... why? Can someone help?
Because she’s just another fat, middle-aged hausfrau and we are legion. Not saying that you’re one…😁 but it’s like watching the snotty PTA mum lose her bleeping marbles and it is joyous.

She’s everyone’s “Regina George”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I would really like to know what Alice thinks would happen if she somehow managed to doxx the hundreds of people who comment on these threads (and the 40,000+ who read regularly), beyond being sued so hard that her brain would leak out of her nose and ears with the stress of it all. And she wouldn’t have access to IG’s money to plead her case re: malicious communications: she’d be paying off fines for the rest of her life. Does she really believe that she’s so ‘famous and beloved’ that mediaeval mobs would turn up on Tattlers’ doorsteps shouting ‘unclean’ and ‘burn the witches’? In reality, the vast majority would send flowers, chocolates and GFM donations to sue her enormous, abusive arse to perdition. She has fewer than thirty supporters on Twitter, and there’s an internet-wide consensus on her antics that can be boiled down to ‘she cray’.
If she didn’t want to have her ‘private’ and abusive text messages, emails, voicemails, Twitter posts, IG posts, videos, voice notes, wizard messages and defamatory filth recorded/written on her daughters’ phones to circumvent IG’s filtering out the crazy, she should’ve gone to court and pleaded her case. If her evidence were so compelling, the TRO application would have been dismissed immediately and no-one would’ve been the wiser. The stupid woman is now trying to gaslight Tattle wholesale, since her prey managed to escape her and she’s not famous enough to find a legion of supporters to hoodwink. Pointing out her horrendous, infantile dress sense, too, has really got under her paper-thin skin… all she has left is the children to use as pawns. She and her equally soft-headed brother (who are far too old for this tit) have no influence, no reach and no real value save as something to point and laugh at. Pathetic.
Alice should come with a Surgeon General’s warning: “may cause serious injury to sight due to excessive eye-rolling as a result of her fatuous ‘na-na-na-na-NA-na’, gaslighting, drunken, vituperative fuckwittery.”

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Because she’s just another fat, middle-aged hausfrau and we are legion. Not saying that you’re one…😁 but it’s like watching the snotty PTA mum lose her bleeping marbles and it is joyous.

She’s everyone’s “Regina George”.
Also, I’m sure if Angelina started having a very public über-meltdown and revealed herself as an abuser, had a restraining order slapped on her, befriended a bunch of oddballs including a basement dweller with an abuse fetish, started making sock account after sock account to call Brad’s new girlfriend horse face, I’m sure we would be more interested in that.
Alice isn’t special. Well, not in the way she thinks she is anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Because she’s completely bleeping mental in a way that (thankfully) 99% of the population aren’t?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Was reading the dlisted comments and this gem popped up. Im just going to leave this right here. Enjoy.

1695922300120.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
OMG. I have just found a young Alice - via the Dlisted Anne Kiley link. Phoebe Price is a Z list no-body with the EXACT same 'style' as Alice. I had a good laugh - maybe if Alice sees what her 'style' looks like on someone else - who is younger and hotter - maybe she'll finally realise she needs a stylist
View attachment 2478639
Link to more eyewatering looks: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/15/who-is-phoebe-price_n_3083866.html
I loooved reading about Phoebe back in the day on the Dlisted blog!

She won their "Hot Slut of the Year" title for 2007, and then she claimed it was "Hot Babe of the Year" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't AE entitled to a third of the profits from the house sale less the money IG put into it as a deposit?

Reactions: 6
Wasn't AE entitled to a third of the profits from the house sale less the money IG put into it as a deposit?
No it was half I think after deduction of his deposit money and mortgage repayment - which works out to duck all.
ETA also after all the unpaid utilities and sale costs deducted

Reactions: 11
A very pertinent post on DListed from a year ago: “Family law attorney here! Who does not practice in CA but wow does this look familiar. I wish ALL my clients in a contested divorce with minor kids was communicating the way Ioan did in the screenshot.

FWIW, I DO agree with those who are wondering if this is Alice hacking her kid's account. If it is NOT, I still stand with my earlier comment. This woman seems profoundly unwell and I hope she finds some peace.

In other news, for those commenting regarding alienation: that's a high bar to hit (at least here). Parental alienation has to be complete to be considered alienation. Which is unfair because it needs to manifest essentially a complete breakdown of the relationship between one of the parents and the kid(s). However, if you think about it, the courts would be stuffed to bursting because every time there was even a murmur of discord in any given case, the litigants would be racing to file motions and get on dockets etc.

Finally, would smash. He looks incredible in that header pic.”

(I left the last few sentences in for entertainment value.)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve never seen this one. I don’t even know where to begin. It’s deranged
Straw poll. Did Malice:
A) make the bags as a piss-take to show either i) people who buy inexcusably insane crafts from ‘famous’ people ii) ‘you want me to work? I’ll show you my “work”!’ Or
B) because she really believed that her bedazzled, besequined, bestickered and befoamed ‘originals’ really were that good?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Picked out some of the comments to prove my point. There's a lot more out there but I don't have the time to go through them all. Apologies if they've been posted already on earlier threads.
There's the all time classic: "She's being paid by Ioan"
View attachment 2478379View attachment 2478380

View attachment 2478381
View attachment 2478382

Then there's the: "It's all Ioans fault"
View attachment 2478386
View attachment 2478387

Then the potential "threat" of wanting to sue her:
View attachment 2478392

People calling her out:
View attachment 2478393View attachment 2478394
View attachment 2478395View attachment 2478397
View attachment 2478399
View attachment 2478400
View attachment 2478401

Bonus because can you make it even more obvious:
View attachment 2478404
Alice it’s HATCHET you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Picked out some of the comments to prove my point. There's a lot more out there but I don't have the time to go through them all. Apologies if they've been posted already on earlier threads.
There's the all time classic: "She's being paid by Ioan"
View attachment 2478379View attachment 2478380

View attachment 2478381
View attachment 2478382

Then there's the: "It's all Ioans fault"
View attachment 2478386
View attachment 2478387

Then the potential "threat" of wanting to sue her:
View attachment 2478392

People calling her out:
View attachment 2478393View attachment 2478394
View attachment 2478395View attachment 2478397
View attachment 2478399
View attachment 2478400
View attachment 2478401

Bonus because can you make it even more obvious:
View attachment 2478404
Hatched / Loan; this wasn’t the paid Bulgarian troll by any chance, was it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Straw poll. Did Malice:
A) make the bags as a piss-take to show either i) people who buy inexcusably insane crafts from ‘famous’ people ii) ‘you want me to work? I’ll show you my “work”!’ Or
B) because she really believed that her bedazzled, besequined, bestickered and befoamed ‘originals’ really were that good?!
Honestly, I'm going to go for B).

You should edit the poll, so people who think A) vote with one emoji, and the same for B).

Maybe angry emojis for A, and sick emojis for B?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.