Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #216 Alice is the Queen of D'Nile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why I'm invested in the IG/AE saga. This is the only thread on Tattle I read. I don't read the DM articles on Sophie Turner/Joe Jonas or Kevin Costner or Brad Pitt. But this one... why? Can someone help?
Because none of the others are as bleeping batshit cray cray as ol’ big Al, and none of them would deign to notice our existence.
Alice is obsessed with us and hangs on our every word. It’s quasi-erotic, donchaknow.

And who could blame her. We are hot AF after all. Obviously, as we’re also all Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Another disorder for Alice to claim. Her socks are just her different personalities 🤣
90210 star AnnaLynne McCord reveals 'traumatizing' moment in dissociative identity disorder battle … # via https://android.com

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Straw poll. Did Malice:
A) make the bags as a piss-take to show either i) people who buy inexcusably insane crafts from ‘famous’ people ii) ‘you want me to work? I’ll show you my “work”!’ Or
B) because she really believed that her bedazzled, besequined, bestickered and befoamed ‘originals’ really were that good?!
I’ll go with B.
New lips (who is definitely NOT Alice) seems to think anyone who criticises her sartorial choices is either jealous or a philistine 😂
Not because it’s an assault on the eyes or anything…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2478099
"Both can't work" - Then why do you have a nanny?
Also, there are lots of productions in LA btw. If she's such a good actress it shouldn't be a problem for her to get herself some work close to home, right? But it's just easier to hide behind the kids than actually put in some effort, I guess.

Regarding the screenshots and everything. I can actually imagine her rolling up to the evaluation with the printed out screenshots of tattle and the one with the private messages from Bianca & Tamika and her screaming "abuse". Could you imagine Dupees face😭💀
I laugh every time she says “can’t leave them home alone”. Like anybody would ever think that is an option. Such a dumb duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know why I'm invested in the IG/AE saga. This is the only thread on Tattle I read. I don't read the DM articles on Sophie Turner/Joe Jonas or Kevin Costner or Brad Pitt. But this one... why? Can someone help?
Because none of them are actually stupid like Alice. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230928_133952_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also Alice.

Screenshot_20230925_140135_Chrome.jpg

---
She has lost her tiny little mind. I hope her sock is outed and turned inside out. Vicious witch.

Screenshot_20230928_134926_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230928_134949_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
She’s a narc, and having been the victim of one, I would like to see her pay. The worse of that deranged breed have power and money so it’s unlikely they’ll have their comeuppance, although the strangest things wound narcs to their core so you never know. The bottom-feeders, like Alice, usually fixate on one person and then have insane fits when that person walks off. These fits include barefaced lies.
She’s so textbook it would be funny except for the children.

Ioan left her and had and affaire. Or had an affaire then left her. Hardly makes her unique, does it? Going by what I have read on the WiKi not one man in a thousand would have stayed with her so long or married her in the first place.

Ioan stated that he did most of the parenting when he was at home and she slept in and when she was awake blobbed out on social media or the t.v. and he became worried about her alcohol consumption and ambien use. What a boring, useless thing she is. How could anyone want to live with that! What incentive to continue a marriage is that?

There’s a screenshot of her twitter or insta with one of the daughters as a baby where she says she’s glad she pushed for this. Of course she did. Another shackle to bind him yet since then she’s accused him of being the one who persuaded her to have kids and so she gave up her career for him. Balls, bollocks and shite. Everything she did was to keep him and because she’s a greedy, lazy, entitled narc bully he finally got his legs under him and slammed the door and he is NOT going to look back at that huge mistake (her, not the kids) without cringing. Bianca is her antitheses and he looks so much better! I’m so very glad to see someone who escaped from a narc glowing!

Break-ups happen and yes it can be devastating, but you have to continue with your life, not thrash around screaming and becoming more and more insane. Which she is. She sounds as if she’s really going certifiably mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Happy Now was released in 2001, at the very latest it was shot in late 2000/early 2001, which makes him at most 27, more likely 26 - rather than the originally claimed "end 20s". math continues to be horrific. and even funnier since it's based on a what they would call "fantasists" claim (they even ignore the fact that they said "long before Alice")

In 2001 Alice was in a relationship with Picasso. yes, very weird that Ioan didnt wanted his affair on set.

as for implying he slept with a child: rot in hell
1000017271.jpg

Ioan was silent an entire year. thats where Alice defamed him
1000017272.jpg

given Alice's behavior on twitter that day his claim is 100 % credible
1000017274.jpg

Ioan was officially single in 2001, you idiot
1000017276.jpg

RO cannot be granted by default, just rejected by default. try harder
1000017278.jpg

Ella drags Ioan to court and mommy fails to hire a lawyer - somehow Ioan's fault. Abuser 101
1000017280.jpg

so after denying for days that she called him a narc she comes up with this? lmao
1000017282.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Honey I wish I knew. It’s the worst, most nasty car crash divorce I’ve ever seen in my lifetime, with the Queen of the bunny boilers as the star. I have tried numerous times to not follow this thread anymore but my will power fails me. I usually have willpower in spades, taking up to four days to eat a Crumbl cookie. Stay off this thread for four days? Ain’t happening! 🤣 🍪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Al's excuse for every fucked up thing she did to Yo and Bee is he did this, he did that, blah, blah. Is she really that dumb? She thinks that she can show up to court and say she was justified in her actions of abuse, because he left her? She's really messed up.

Reactions: 28
Happy Now was released in 2001, at the very latest it was shot in late 2000/early 2001, which makes him at most 27, more likely 26 - rather than the originally claimed "end 20s". math continues to be horrific. and even funnier since it's based on a what they would call "fantasists" claim (they even ignore the fact that they said "long before Alice")

In 2001 Alice was in a relationship with Picasso. yes, very weird that Ioan didnt wanted his affair on set.

as for implying he slept with a child: rot in hell
View attachment 2478997
Ioan was silent an entire year. thats where Alice defamed him
View attachment 2479007
given Alice's behavior on twitter that day his claim is 100 % credible
View attachment 2479010
Ioan was officially single in 2001, you idiot
View attachment 2479011
RO cannot be granted by default, just rejected by default. try harder
View attachment 2479013
Ella drags Ioan to court and mommy fails to hire a lawyer - somehow Ioan's fault. Abuser 101
View attachment 2479021
so after denying for days that she called him a narc she comes up with this? lmao
View attachment 2479028
Did Alice mention her sordid allegation to Emmy when they met below?

No, of course she didn't, because:

1) it's most likely a lie
2) she's a coward
3) if there was truth in it, the photo would show her screaming at Emmy ("you slept with MY Baby Angel, how dare you!" etc etc)

1695928206528.png

And why is this the first time she/her socks have brought this up? She must have been busy brainstorming new material/allegations to release onto her Twitter.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Straw poll. Did Malice:
A) make the bags as a piss-take to show either i) people who buy inexcusably insane crafts from ‘famous’ people ii) ‘you want me to work? I’ll show you my “work”!’ Or
B) because she really believed that her bedazzled, besequined, bestickered and befoamed ‘originals’ really were that good?!
-As per Ametrine’s advice (sorry that I didn’t see it before the possibility to edit ran out: I was too busy buying guitars and an acoustic bass): vote with a NAUSEATED FACE (a) and a WOW (b) …
I’ve actually got a little Frankensteinian riff running through my head (I write a lot of music and play a lot of instruments): I think I might get out the score sheets and scribble it down. Might as well get *something* creative out of this whole fiasco that doesn’t involve baby doll heads.

Reactions: 14
None of the people you mentioned has acted like this in public for so long. After a while, exes settle, and no one uses SM to attack and defame their ex. Malice is unable to understand that all this is actually hurting her case. And you always wonder how lower she can go. How stupid she can be. That’s fascinating and annoying at the same time.

Reactions: 30
She just won't stop. Like a pitbull with a bone.

View attachment 2478940
How about you stand in court with the daughter you pressured to make up this lie, forced to make an RO application against and then ditched, you repugnant slug?
---
View attachment 2478970

Also Alice.

View attachment 2478977
---
She has lost her tiny little mind. I hope her sock is outed and turned inside out. Vicious witch.

View attachment 2479001View attachment 2479002
*Malice on a pair of skis, in a leather jacket, preparing to jump sharks*
We always knew she’d come up with the paedophilia angle as a last ditch attempt to destroy IG’s character. Narcissists are so profoundly stupid and predictable. I hope IG finally goes gloves-off and sues the duck out of her abusive, lazy, deceitful, ugly, thieving, depraved, irredeemable arse.
Grow the duck up, Alice.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.