Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's that standard Twitter disclaimer? "Likes/retweets are not endorsements".

This poster was very clever in trying to become popular quickly:
  • Cute, recognisable avatar
  • Welsh greeting of "Bore da, Tattlers!" for a lot of her earlier posts
  • A funny/amusing way of writing (I'll give them that)
  • Blunt and outspoken, which would have appealed to some people
  • Open about her health problems, including claiming she had a serious neurological condition
  • Claimed to work hard for her family
But what she did very early on, was try to manipulate people here by claiming her cat had died, and that her son was upset:

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 00.44.25.png

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 00.45.12.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I have been taking a mini break, but just wanted to say how much I love @Lulugrace . She has been an amazing friend to me over the last 2 ish years. Tattle gets a bad rep, but I’ve come across a few people who are like kindered spirits and always check in on me

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So Snyders was M? I had a look at some of their posts and the alarm bells didn't ring. But it was a bit weird that they didn't know how many kids they had LOL. When Snyders wanted jail for Ella I was thinking, eh, that's going too far but it didn't occur to me she was a FM in disguise. Snyders has disappeared which backs up that it was an fly by FM.

Honestly I don't care what AE and her scumbag FMs think of us. I don't need their approval. If they want to play stupid games, then they win stupid prizes. Is AE going to screenshot Snyders (aka M) and present it at court? Fine. They will FAAFO. No one in that court gives a duck what people on an anonymous forum post besides Alice.
It was dodgy as all hell and very uncomfortable when she kept offering up the husband as some internet Sherlock Holmes. At that point so was out as I assumed The poster was hoping a Tattler would take the bait to use it against us or as proof Alice was being directly harassed in her attempt to get tattle closed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Well I’ve come a long way and seemed to have ignored this whole thing. 🤣. Ignored the posts and the user all this time Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What's that standard Twitter disclaimer? "Likes/retweets are not endorsements".

This poster was very clever in trying to become popular quickly:
  • Cute, recognisable avatar
  • Welsh greeting of "Bore da, Tattlers!" for a lot of her earlier posts
  • A funny/amusing way of writing (I'll give them that)
  • Blunt and outspoken, which would have appealed to some people
  • Open about her health problems, including claiming she had a serious neurological condition
  • Claimed to work hard for her family
But what she did very early on, was try to manipulate people here by claiming her cat had died, and that her son was upset:

View attachment 2460486

View attachment 2460485
God I forgot about that 😱

Reactions: 11
I liked Snyder. I hope she sees this and knows I enjoyed her posts. I hate the idea of people being run off. It makes my hackles go up.

I don't care who you are or why you're here. Be real and engage with good intentions and I'm all in. IMO, the good stuff happens when we keep an open mind.

Respect to all for your contributions and thoughts as always.

✌🏼

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Alice needs to ask Lupoo how this will work out for her. The VPN wouldn't cover your ass either.

Screenshot_20230919_190104_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Excellent idea!
I'm down for that, I was riveted to the Alun spin-off. But can I first say that I'm a bit chuffed that I got a shout out from NL. Well it's true, Alice does always look bedraggled and like she needs a good wash, especially her clothes.
IMG_0369.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Always trust your vibes, friends. And never feel guilty, ashamed, or silly for offering kindness or empathy to people who were scamming you: the negative feelings should belong to those who make up fake misfortunes, not to those who freely give their love.

If elmo was Alice: she called her own daughter a c*nt, said she should be in jail, and railed on her appearance.

If elmo was any of the FMs, we know from Alice's own Instagram she contacts them and allows them to be in contact with the girls. She "thanks them for their support." Someone that called her daughter a c*nt.

You KNOW she reads on here. And if not of her own choice, you KNOW her mother shoves these posts in her face the way she did the divorce story. Her own mother, or a friend of her mother's encouraged by her, is shredding her self esteem. Any words other than child abuse are too mellow for what this woman is doing to her children.

Any time I try to feel sorry for Alice, or try to regain what I used to like about her (her sense of humor, her stories, etc.), there's something like this. This may be the new lowest for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Part of me now wants you to go around saying where everyone is from (kidding) but seriously - how bloody clever are some of the posters in this forum. I read this great book about a serial killer that was brought to justice by a true crime forum (sorry can't remember anything now) and I can totally see why. I don't take this very seriously - just use it as a distraction technique to avoid invoicing or working... but darn, I have some serious respect!
Everyone pretty much knows Im from NZ. I get so much cultural cringe & embarrassment when Loopy pops up. Why did him, of all the players in this story have to be a NZer. And I never imagined that there would be bizarre posts about NZ towns starting with W in a thread about Alice Evans. The twists and turns of the Alice Evans story.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Everyone pretty much knows Im from NZ. I get so much cultural cringe & embarrassment when Loopy pops up. Why did him, of all the players in this story have to be a NZer. And I never imagined that there would be bizarre posts about NZ towns starting with W in a thread about Alice Evans. The twists and turns of the Alice Evans story.
I think everybody knows where I'm from and a few of us "recognise" each other from our wee sayings 😀

I can't get over Snyder's she would have made a great tattler if she didn't hate Ella so much 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think everybody knows where I'm from and a few of us "recognise" each other from our wee sayings 😀

I can't get over Snyder's she would have made a great tattler if she didn't hate Ella so much 👀
There’s no mistaking where your from 😂. I say that in a nice way as I now live in the same place as you, and have done for twenty years. I’m still a scouser at heart though 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Poor Ella, having to put up with this sort of thing from her mum’s “friends”. Hopefully Alice will have the maturity to not mention any of this to Ella, but let’s face it, Alice thrives on her children’s misery. She’ll definitely be showing her as much negativity as she can.

I hope that if Ella does read any of this in the future, she knows that Tattlers only want good things for her, and are fully on her side when it comes to building a good life and benefiting from the love of her father and her Welsh family.
---
Ugh, I’m the same! Loopy is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
It was dodgy as all hell and very uncomfortable when she kept offering up the husband as some internet Sherlock Holmes. At that point so was out as I assumed The poster was hoping a Tattler would take the bait to use it against us or as proof Alice was being directly harassed in her attempt to get tattle closed.
I was pretty clueless, and I like pretzels, but that struck me as very odd as well. I think we're all responsible to find our own way here. If you're not sure about stuff you can just ask. Going to love some posts, and dislike others - way of the world. I find this site pretty tame, actually. Of course, I was in the Sherlock fandom way back at the start, and if you walk to talk crazy...

Reactions: 22
I've possibly given rise to a few 🤨 raised eyebrows as my background is all over the place and may seem contradictory depending on which bit of my life I'm talking about. Born in Scotland, brought up mainly in the Middle East and partly in Scotland, and educated at an English public school (the non-state variety) and a Scottish ancient university. Worked for the government, police and local government, and now unable to work due to health.

I'm also neurodivergent and absolutely useless at spotting FMs. I trust people on face value unless they've previously done me over. I'm good at spotting patterns in data but I don't really spot the different voices of posters. I agreed with quite a lot S was saying but she went over the top about Ella. However, Malice is leading Ella down a path where she is breaking the law so it's worrying lest she do the same to someone not her loving father and his girlfriend who realise that her piece of tit mother is behind it. Ella needs to be removed from the Malignant Walrus's custody as do the two other Es.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The Snyders/FM account had some very strong and creative insults for Alice, Loopy, Tone and others.

1) She could be right about Loopy Pt 1:

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 01.33.06.png

2) Poor Gloria, even she gets an insult. I remember a lot of us complimented her on her outfit, saying she was dressed smartly, unlike Alice:

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 01.35.10.png

3) She could be right about Loopy Pt 2:

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 01.35.55.png

4) Herpes for me, herpes for you, herpes for everyone!

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 01.36.50.png

5) An autobiographical post, perhaps?

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 01.37.52.png

6) Snyders makes an unsavoury insinuation about Tone. Good on @House of Tea for calling her out.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 01.38.49.png

Funny how quickly she backs down.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 01.39.31.png

Reactions: 14
I actually know who everyone is. And I mean everyone, including every one of the Twitter socks. I just keep it to myself. No need to Doxx anyone. I'm a bleeping lock box.

Real talk. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The Snyders/FM account had some very strong and creative insults for Alice, Loopy, Tone and others.

1) She could be right about Loopy Pt 1:

View attachment 2460548

2) Poor Gloria, even she gets an insult. I remember a lot of us complimented her on her outfit, saying she was dressed smartly, unlike Alice:

View attachment 2460547

3) She could be right about Loopy Pt 2:

View attachment 2460546

4) Herpes for me, herpes for you, herpes for everyone!

View attachment 2460545

5) An autobiographical post, perhaps?

View attachment 2460561

6) Snyders makes an unsavoury insinuation about Tone. Good on @House of Tea for calling her out.

View attachment 2460543

Funny how quickly she backs down.

View attachment 2460542
It's pretty embarrassing for the Alice supporters desperate to "take down Tattle" that the mean posts that they're clutching their pearls over actually come from themselves. 😂

(And why just us? Why not Deuxmoi, CDAN, the M site, the R site, and any of the innumerable gossip forums out there? Because we have the receipts.)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.