Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Alice didn't cate what people thought, she wouldn't be tit posting and shouting on Twitter.

Screenshot_20230919_224841_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So pointless them calling Bianca a 'stick insect' in their posts when Alice has said previously that Ioan prefers women who are 'skinnier than Angelina Jolie' (Alice's words). How is it insulting if Bianca's happy and Alice herself said Ioan likes skinny? Who exactly is bothered by Bianca's body weight other than them?

Reactions: 35
Oh my. I'm so freaking gullible. I skim a lot of posts where things are OTT/nasty about Alice or Ella, but still didn't put 2 and 2 together about Synders (I did think the IT expert hubby was weird but thought she was just trying to ingratiate herself in the group and be useful!)

Reactions: 36
Ioan, bestie, love of my life, payer of my bills, PLEASE file a contempt order. I can't take reading the alcoholic's vitriol any longer!

And Alice, as a high-end girlie, I can PROMISE you that what ever fantasist has contacted you claiming to be a sex worker who's shagged your ex is lying to you. Our NDA's are WATERTIGHT. Minor attention from a minor celeb is not enough to violate that. Love and kisses babe. xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I don’t get the point of them posting here though. The thread exists solely because of Alice. Absolutely every single post here is on her. None of us would be posting at all if she didn’t insist on making her family and divorce gossip fodder - including her daughters who she drags into the mess at every possible turn. She plugs Tattle every chance she gets to keep interest up and her shitshow on the road. How many of us knew it even existed before she started going on about it? So she can screenshat all she likes. This whole thread and every post on it is all her doing anyway. She needs Tattle so she can justify her attacks on I and B but she knows in reality that they have nothing at all to do with the thread. She just pretends they do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Re: the doxxing husband. Due to my academic background I know how to digitally hunt people down. But, have my partners known? Is it something I’d mention over prepping dinner? Probably not, it would be as interesting as your husband wanging on about the perfect concrete mix or something equally interesting- with an added twist of “well that’s a bit bleeping psychotic”. Trained soldiers have a job, but they don’t use those skills day-to-day. Most of us have some talent which has the potential to damage the lives of others, but y’know - we’re not bleeping psychos and are busy muddling along in our own lives.

Rest assured, the methods I know would be tricky to execute here on tattle and frankly I have zero interest - but if the dumb fucks don’t think it can be done by the biggest brains over at Twitter then they deserve the mocking.

I didn’t pick up on the other pretzel stuff except to say I did notice the horrible things said about the children.

Reactions: 31
I'm glad if S is gone. I wanted to punch the screen when s/he began every post with Bore da Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ioan would prefer a potato to Alice
Not the best comparison to use, Alice is 95% potato at this point… 50% coming from all the vodka she’s knocked back over the years and the rest representing her brain power! Smartest person in the room indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, I just realised how gullible and dim I am. I bow down to you clever Tattle Sleuths.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So I think the game plan was to post somewhat inflammatory stuff and hope a Tattler might agree with them. Then they have 'proof' that we diss the kids etc. What they don't seem to realise is how irrelevant their little games are. They can screenshot everything I post for all I care. On an open forum like Tattle, screenshotting us is a total waste of time - but it gives the unemployed something to do.

View attachment 2460394

On the other hand, screenshotting AE's crap before she deletes is useful, as is getting the same from her socks before they disappear. She's breaking her DVRO. WHICH WE DON'T HAVE!!
Exactly! We are irrelevant. No judge will care what a bunch of people are saying about z-list celebs on a gossip forum. Why waste your time and energy on something so stupid?

Reactions: 37
Well don't I feel like a dick for calling out some of the troll hunting on the previous threads. I would never have cottoned on to the inconsistencies. In my defence I have stood up for Ella, I just didn't notice the behaviour coming from the same posters.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I went digging to see what was said. Why in dog’s name would we want to doxx FMs?! 😄 It’s irrelevant who they are. Deary me. 🦈⛷
I honestly read it as "I went dogging" at first 🤦‍♀️😂😂 Trying to work out what Ioan’s suggested sexual perversion is has played on my mind too much 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she thought ioan and Bianca (who according to Alice are on here) would contact Mr Pretzel about his super doxing ability. Would save Ioan thousands in legal fees if Mr Pretzel could find out Alice's socks....clearly the Welsh Pennsylvanian with four children but two with a different mother (?) Thought this was top BAIT to catch someone....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m writing this as some sort of explanation about some of my recent posts in the last few threads which may have confused some people.

First of all, there are some very lovely, kind-hearted people on this thread. People who take the time out of their day and use their emotional energy to type up messages to respond to and give advice to other people who say they are suffering from health problems, or personal problems. I have experienced this kindness from people here. I have also thought about health and personal problems of other Tattlers away from these threads, and felt sorry for some of us here who have been through, or are going through, tough times.

This unfortunately means that some other people, who I believe to be FMs, know that they can easily get sympathy and attention from the kind Tattlers here, and know that this is a quick and easy way to ingratiate themselves here.

It’s also mocking us - because they say that we like to speak about our "ailments" and our "crappy lives".

View attachment 2460022

I am extremely good at noticing writing patterns and language used by different posters here, and by the FMs on Twitter. I have an excellent memory. I pick up on very small details and notice when some posters, who are very forthcoming (unprovoked) in speaking about their private lives and health conditions, say things which are are inconsistent. For example, they may claim to be from one country, but then write in a style of, or use references of someone from a different country. They may claim to have several children in one post, but then later make another post saying they love animals more than humans (sound familiar?). These inconsistencies then mount up.

View attachment 2460025

It is very hard for someone’s real writing style to not slip out at some point - especially when someone is making a lot of posts in a short period of time. The sentence structure they use, vocabulary and certain phrases will betray them. Look at how easy we can spot the latest Alice sock (but to be fair, she doesn’t really make an effort to hide who she is).

When extreme/OTT/highly insulting things said about Alice and the girls (beyond what is usually posted here) are then screenshot from here and put on Twitter as an example of how horrible and abusive Tattlers are, or when someone here offers to enlist someone else to doxx FMs, that’s when alarm bells start ringing. Because Alice and her FMs have declared Tattle to be a “hate site”, and say we are bullying Alice and insulting the girls. Alice and her FMs have abandoned real life and think that all that matters is waging a “war” on Twitter and the internet, because all they care about is how Alice is perceived on social media and in the tabloids. Part of this unfortunately involves Tattle, as we have all the evidence of Alice’s atrocious and illegal behaviour.

We know the FMs have multiple Twitter socks. It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that when Tattle was open for registration recently, they made several accounts. These people have a lot of spare time to construct multiple personas, and to write posts all day. These are also not people playing with a full deck of cards. They are bitter, vicious and removed from reality.

IMO, it’s at the least unsporting behaviour, and at the most, extremely suspicious behaviour to moan about not feeling accepted by a forum when you’ve just joined recently. I didn’t get the easiest time when I joined here, because I was new, and I was still standing up for Alice in some areas. I didn’t moan about being challenged or not being accepted. I just realised I wanted to stick around as I liked the thread and the community, and therefore needed to prove myself with longevity, and the content of my posts.

This is a really wonderful thread, and it upsets me to see people who I think are kind, genuine and caring being taken advantage of. I also don’t like the fact that I may have felt sorry for some people, who in actual fact are FMs who completely fabricated a story.

I think this is a good reminder too to always be aware that this is a public forum: anyone can read here; anyone can post here. Perhaps take things posted here with a grain of salt*; and be careful about what you post, as in most instances, you can’t be 100% sure the person you’re talking to is who they say they are. These threads also get tens of thousands of views - it’s not just the people posting here who view it.

And finally, am I saying all new posters from the recent open registration period are FMs? No, of course not.

Stay safe out there folks!

*unless they are screenshots of Alice’s/Alice’s socks’ social media, official legal documents or transcripts
Took me a while to get where you were but I finally got there. More the fact we were being baited to do things that would be seen as trolling to Alice so it could be turned round as HA! They are as awful as we've always said.
That sort of thing.

Reactions: 12
Morning all.

I just want to start this post by saying I definitely over reacted yesterday and I shouldn’t have posted about flouncing. That was totally wrong of me and I hold my hands up to it - apologies to all. No excuses - I was being a twit.

The fact is - I can’t prove to any of you that I’m not an Alice FM. I used my posting on the JM threads as an example, because they, and not Alice, are what bought me to Tattle in the first place. I found these threads because Alice’s thread was always in the most liked bit and I remember reading about the DVRO ages ago and so joined in.

I had to lurk on Tattle for so long before a kind Mumsnetter gave me a code and I could finally join in the conversation.

I am open about my health etc purely because it riles me, like many of you lovely lot, when Alice starts claiming she’s bed bound etc when nothing remotely like that happens to her. I hate to see people use disabilities as a way of deflection, especially when they’re faking them in the first place.

I do have a certain posting style and can be aggressive. However, I’m taking that as a “constructive criticism” kind of thing, and I will tone ( no pun intended 🤣) it down purely for the reason that Alice needs no further ammo against Tattle.

I sincerely apologise to any posters I’ve offended or wound up. But I repeat I am not a FM. You don’t have to believe that, but please believe that I love the community here. So many lovely, kind, hilarious and clever people…the opinion on Tattle is all wrong, but on reflection my style of posting is exactly the kind they refer to when they say we bully others etc. I’ve sometimes been too aggressive and that’s not right. So I’m going to do better moving forward.

Again, apologies for the post yesterday - I was massively wrong to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I’ve said for a long time that Alice was posting things about Ella on social media to try to prove to her it’s coming from Bianca. That’s why the sock accounts highlight Tattle and that one screenshot by Tamika.
I have a different view of Tattlers than possibly most of you. You don’t have to be authentic and truthful on here about your personal life, we all have life experiences that are relevant and some that aren’t. I don’t relate much to the situation in terms of a nasty divorce like this, mine took a long time, five years. I have a narc mother and GC sister. None of that matters when we’re posting our thoughts and opinions. It’s essentially a gossip site.
I genuinely don’t care if Marcia or any of the others come on here and tell us how wrong we are about Alice and Ioan isn’t a saint or that Bianca is the devil incarnate. I do care that Alice tries to associate the opinions and thoughts of random strangers on the internet with the gf of her ex husband to prove that she is harassing their already enmeshed and vulnerable daughter. I’ve shared the link a few times now of the mother being caught trolling her own daughter, that’s batshit and something I believe Alice capable of.

Tattle is anonymous, you don’t know who is who unless you’ve connected by other means, it’s easy to do. Follow likes and comments from any of the main players and you’ll find someone. What you can do is make a link between Alice and the socks directly engaging with her brother’s account. Safe to say the majority of us think that Alice uses that account, if not, it’s her brother. A direct link. Loopy claims to be in contact with Alice, we see the others interact with her on Instagram. I didn’t see the inconsistencies with the Snyder account, I tend to trust what people say on the surface. Once I start to question it the trust is gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.