Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg when I couldn't girlcrush on you any harder, I find you on the Henry Cavill thread earlier and now you've used one of my favourite memes/whatever the duck you call them, of all time! 🫠🥰. MARRY ME FUCKO! 😂
LEAFY CARTIER RING INCOMING. 💜 😂🥰

I loooove medieval memes. And I'm badly in need of a catch up on my other threads (such as Henry Cavill!).

Before anyone asks--I emailed the court again today. 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Dear Alice, when Coco Chanel tells us to look in the mirror and remove one accessory--please remove five.

Respectfully,

Our Eyeballs

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I think she was using the ribbons as her unique fashion signature, but sadly they went the way of "fetch" and never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shivers of excitement?? That explains a lot. Alice does get off on fighting online.

View attachment 2462936Daft prick whoever is using the account 😃😃😃
View attachment 2463128

This was also a… choice.

If she actually just wore a dress with decent shoes and less busy accessories, it wouldn’t look too bad. But, Alice gonna Alice. I might actually call overly accessorising an outfit ‘doing an Alice’ from now on 😬

(Oh and that pic of her emerging from the bush has me rolling… a lesser spotted Alice in her natural environment 😂)
this is what the Abuser lived for, the red carpet, being photographed, having people look at her and interview her. She thought she was a star

Reactions: 23
The ribbons not even tied round the shoe!

So she tied bows around her feet, got dressed up and gone out.

She’s a beribboned psychopathic freak.

I think this scares me almost as much as the Betty Broderick behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If Al tried really hard maybe she could clear $15 an hour. All food, utilities, car, clothes paid. Imagine that. She wouldn't have to spend the rest of her life trying to leech off someone else.

Reactions: 10
That's the thing. I suspect he is--in the best way. He isn't going to ask for bail at 3 am on a Saturday, sell your shoes for meth, screw your sister in your bed, or snort coke off the dog and rant about starting a podcast. And that is a good thing. He carries around his infant daughter in a baby bjorn while chopping broccoli, he gets hyper during sporting events, he likes going for hikes/walks outside, he eats his vegetables. Getting calls for bail gets very tiresome. Having someone ask, listen to, and actually care how you are doing is pretty wonderful.

Sure, he may have had a "wild" youth--some coke, some booze, etc. that was part of being that age and an expected part of his profession (my spouse is a writer--there is peer pressure, see Leslie Jamison). But he seems to have grown out of that like so many people do. For a guy whose profession is drama, he seems pretty low-key.

I can see why he was into Alice at the time. She was a stylish celeb in Paris. She was able to convince people that she was fun, engaging, smart. But I can also understand why their relationship didn't run its course early--and why he got stuck. At least he got two daughters out of it. I know both girls need help to understand what has happened in their family. But as one of two daughters of a couple who took 10 years to divorce, they will come around and build a relationship with their dad. It will take time but I is doing the best job he can in setting them and himself up for a good future.

I still (always?) find it interesting that Alice sets herself up as some kind of taste-maven. Like Ioan was the rude rube that she had to educate and elevate. He may have been a naif but he went to RADA, lived in London, etc. So the small-town Welsh boy had serious contact with The Arts and was a member of the tribe regardless of how he dressed.

Her only art-adjacent cred was Ouicassi. Otherwise, she was a bourgeois materialist. Still is. Never was part of the truly avant-garde art or fashion scene. Or any art scene. Her pics with Ouicassi show a woman who dressed out of the French J. Crew catalog, whatever that equivalent is. She is pathetically ordinary and tries to set herself apart with her awful costumes. One is supposed to express personality through dress, not create one's personality through dress.

Okay. I'm done. I still like pretzels despite the shenanigans perpetrated in the pretzels' name on this board and would entertain sending them to all and sundry. If...that is...if I get good ube mochi in return.
This is beautifully written, truly great. I’ve read it several times and your style is very descriptive yet allows my imagination to add its own bits- lovely stuff! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve lost it. Tie a yellow ribbon round Dr Dupee
It’s been three long years, do you still want me???!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She is lazy and thinks that work is beneath her. I excelled at school and was a straight A student, but due to upbringing issues I left home and dropped out of A Levels at 17 and never went to Uni.

Then I worked abroad and during time at home fell pregnant with my on/off bf and was a single parent at 22. Her Dad was amazing and helped me so that I could work part time to be there for her, take her to school and pick her up but I had to take the jobs that fitted around that rather than build a career. Then she got older, I got a better full time job and 18 months later got an internal role as a software junior engineer. I sat my exams, progressed and am now in the higher tax bracket of earning. Not bad for someone with just GCSE exams. Think of what Alice could do with similar dedication and her degrees. But no, she would prefer the wine route.
I do admire you, Jojo. I only wish more people were as driven as you - but your daughter must be so proud of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.