Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucking Lorraine has been doing that show in the mornings for at least 30 years and she annoys the absolute fuck outta me, always has done
No offence to any Scots btw 🩷
I’m Scottish and Lorraine Kelly knocks me bald

Reactions: 21
I’m not even sure that Ioan and his lawyers care this bit of the internet exists. It’s max 20 people rehashing the same BS.

View attachment 2462406
Ioan's public statement:
"I'd like everyone to know that I absolutely and most definitely do not endorse the opinions of the Tattle Turds, nor of anyone associated with them."

Everyone (who isn't a Tattle Turd): "Eh?"

Reactions: 26
I think this needs emphasising. One of the reasons Alice and FMs have socks across various forums/websites that insult Alice is so that Alice can claim this:

This is from Alice's declaration in January 2023.

I suppose she's trying to hint that "unknown third parties" are Ioan and Bianca.

Nope. A lot of it is coming from her camp.

Reactions: 44
I've come in on the tail end of this and am not fully cognisant of everything that happened, but just to say I have not thought of you as an FM. My take is you have a terrible illness and are in pain 24/7 and that you have a lot of justifiable anger and depression about your illness and pain and how it affects your life and your family and that rage sometimes spills out in your posts.

Reactions: 19
Also interesting that she mentions the DM while she is the one with clear links to a "journalist" who works for them. She even posted a picture of Boshoff and herself on her instagram, didn't she? What an own goal that is lol

Reactions: 29
Jez Louise can you imagine what dog do Alice is in when the GAL starts looking at the trolling of her children. I mean at the very least she will find Alice was reckless in way she exposed her children in the media. But when she finds out Alice was using socks to troll her own kid to discredit Ioan, Alice is done for.

This isnt a deep state secret for the investigation to uncover. It’s a cack handed pieced of cuntery that only Alice would try and fail to pull off.

Reactions: 29
See now we know for sure you aren't an Alice sock or an FM. There's no way you could or would apologise if you were!

Reactions: 12
I don't think I've seen this declaration before. What's that bit about 'having objects repeatedly thrown at the front of our home'. Surely that's utter crap.

Reactions: 7
I think this needs emphasising. One of the reasons Alice and FMs have socks across various forums/websites that insult Alice is so that Alice can claim this:

View attachment 2462632

This is from Alice's declaration in January 2023.
She can claim all she wants but it's just butthurt nonsense. And the biggest troll of her kids, turned out to be her Texan buddy. She doesn't seem to get that the US has free speech and the Judge isn't going to get Tattle shut down for her.

"Having objects thrown at the front of our home". Well thank God they had to move to a rental LOL. No more cheesestrings to worry about.

Hey Alice! Go fuck yourself you pompous arsehole.

Reactions: 21
Big loves to you all tonight

Thank you for all your kind words

I hope the transcripts are out soon - feels like this next 6 months could be the make or break part of this awful divorce, and the scripts will be the start of it all.

I wonder what it’ll be like when all is said and done? Like Will Ioan have full custody and only visitation for AE? Will therapy with the girls be successful and they can hopefully put their lives back together without her in them (as much )?

It’s been 3 years of A hammering away at everything, it’ll be weird if it all ends with the boot firmly on the other foot if you get what I mean.

Reactions: 20
Just want to remind you @welp that the Tattle HQ secret bunker and Defcon Mimsy are always at your disposal if you feel Alice is getting too close for comfort. Now she's narrowed down your nationality and Dusseldorf it's only a matter of decades before she realises you're a woman.

Reactions: 32
I don't think I've seen this declaration before. What's that bit about 'having objects repeatedly thrown at the front of our home'. Surely that's utter crap.
There was a cheese string on the skylight once and Alice thought it was a personal attack…

not even joking

Reactions: 22
I never clocked Snyders as being a spy or whatever. But I stopped posting largely in part to their aggressive posts about E. I responded several times that it wasn’t appropriate and the kids should be off limits but a few people agreed with Snyders that they were fair game and it really bothered me. So I’ve been lurking. Didn’t occur to me that it was someone digging for info. Well spotted.

Reactions: 44
Yeah that was super weird.

Reactions: 22
But is she a member of the Facebook Christmas Card fan page?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.