Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A part of my job requires solo working with a need to concentrate for long periods of time. I usually put on one of our playlists to help me focus and am rewarded with absolute gems like this

Oh God I was thinking of Angel and Baby Angel and Cogs and Coglet today! 😂 He was always her sidekick in her mind, the Robin to her Batman!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice speaks quite a bit of Welsh? duck off does she 😂 Dim o gwbl, cariad.

Signed,
A Welsh person, who knows exactly what she’s said about Wales and the Welsh language over the years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Housekeeping post about the Wiki for @Bridgeofsighs, @SusieTCones, @MarkC1387 and anyone else I've missed off

So it seems like there is a maximum amount of bites you can have on the Wiki page. I've almost exceeded it with the list of Alice DM articles.

Shall I ask the Mods to see if they can add some appendixes, so we can store the DM articles there?

I see other Wikis (Katie Price, Meghan Markle) have multiple pages. I think we do need more pages, but I'd quite like to keep it neat and not get too sprawling.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As “new lips” has sunk to the level we were all unfortunately expecting, here’s some light relief. A compilation of the greatest hits of “Tone”. Some of my favourite intellectual contributions from Bristol’s own Chuckle Brother:

View attachment 2457099

View attachment 2457101

View attachment 2457103

View attachment 2457106

View attachment 2457109

View attachment 2457110

View attachment 2457114

View attachment 2457116

View attachment 2457117

View attachment 2457119

View attachment 2457122

And some that are definitely not written by Big Al, nope, no way josé:

View attachment 2457130

View attachment 2457132

View attachment 2457134

View attachment 2457139
Thank you for this, has made me chuckle so much my dog is side eyeing me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Things not going too well for Beefy necked buffalo now that kids are in therapy and Ella is in school again? Ella pushing back against her nonsense. Elsie just following her big sister's lead and they are their own little union against that craziness?
Hence all the latest nonsense, she cannot pull them out of therapy like before or claim that they refused to go. Dagnabbit, that false RO she filed is the gift that keeps on giving.
Every time you write "Beefy necked buffalo" you add an extra month to my life. Because laughter is exercise.

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
It's so mind blowing the people that do back her up. It is no fault State. If he did cheat that would just make him not a great husband. He left her, not them. He wants to be with his children, as he should. He was a good dad to the girls and very hands on when he wasn't away working. What reasons is she going to tell the Judge they can't be around Bianca? He's been with her several years now. Is she going to say my husband/baby angel fell in love with her. He wants to come back, but she's controlling him. She must be I know I always did. She likes dogs. She makes soup. She makes positive statements the children will be confused by because I only speak negative. I had a bad dream and she had the nerve to be in it. She is a bogan your honor. What is her reason that he can't see and love his own children other than he no longer loves her? So much money wasted and the children hurt for nothing. He played fair and only asked for 50/50 visitation. If she looses them it will be totally by her own need for revenge. It's all pitiful. I hope the children wise up that he's fighting for visitation because he loves them. It's not to put a picture on social media as Alice says. How ridiculous is that! Only Alice thinks that way because social media is her only existence. The children deserve to live in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Back from physio. Crawled up the hill with my stick - takes me triple the time it used to for me to get up home :(
He reckons it IS spine related so I’ve been referred to the spinal unit for possible MRI, injections and surgery was mentioned. I’m not bothered about surgery generally - I’ve had loads of massive serious ops in my time, but spinal surgery? Nahhhh, I’m not afraid to admit that terrifies me!
Anyway - now another waiting game. I also told him about one other thing bothering me and he’s told me to get onto my gp NOW as a matter of urgency so… Alice and her fake ass illnesses, and that other cosplaying bleep Jack Monroe, are winding me up. Using “conditions” as shields to deflect from their appalling behaviour….disgusting pair of cunts that can get in the bleeping bin together 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It's so mind blowing the people that do back her up. It is no fault State. If he did cheat that would just make him not a great husband. He left her, not them. He wants to be with his children, as he should. He was a good dad to the girls and very hands on when he wasn't away working. What reasons is she going to tell the Judge they can't be around Bianca? He's been with her several years now. Is she going to say my husband/baby angel fell in love with her. He wants to come back, but she's controlling him. She must be I know I always did. She likes dogs. She makes soup. She makes positive statements the children will be confused by because I only speak negative. I had a bad dream and she had the nerve to be in it. She is a bogan your honor. What is her reason that he can't see and love his own children other than he no longer loves her? So much money wasted and the children hurt for nothing. He played fair and only asked for 50/50 visitation. If she looses them it will be totally by her own need for revenge. It's all pitiful. I hope the children wise up that he's fighting for visitation because he loves them. It's not to put a picture on social media as Alice says. How ridiculous is that! Only Alice thinks that way because social media is her only existence. The children deserve to live in the real world.
This is perfectly put and a nice reminder that’s it’s probable the judge will rule in Ioan’s favour. When I was going through my divorce, my ex husband would make threats and demands and in the moment it’s difficult not to believe the BS. Hang in there Ioan! You’re almost there.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She has a useless degree in two additional languages that she hasn’t mastered well enough to earn money from. Great. 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

When is she going to get a job then?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When is she going to get a job then?
I think she has one. Sadly it doesn't pay.

New Lips. Joined September 23. 469 disparaging, abusive posts about I and B. AE is absolutely genuinely obsessed

NL: Does Anne Kiley want Alice Evans to also hand over all the things Lin and Deb said to her too? Anne Kiley should be struck off the list.

Why the duck would Anne want that crap? L and D (RIP) aren't the sole caretakers of any kids at the centre of a custody dispute. Someone is rattled though. :sneaky:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
more lies: Ioan said Alice is the reason he cant see his kids, in this case Ella being so brainwashed by her that she threatens false accusation and is actively abusing him (even the judge agreed). yes, this needs therapy to heal from Alice's manipulation. is that really this hard to get? originally she did withhold them from him, that's proven with countless evidence, now she can pretend she doesnt because she riled up her little weapons enough to have an excuse. a blind person can see that

A side that thinks prefering somebody's health over not being able to go to a amusement park on a specific day is *very* rotten. Would you kill someone for your child to eat their favourite meal? This is what you are essentially saying.

They are entirely motivated to support an abuser in her quest to destroy her own kids and their father. Yes, Loopy, your actions indeed prove it.
View attachment 2456891
Loopy is such a stupid idiot, with a massive ego who thinks he’s always right. Let’s think, who does he remind me of………….birds of a feather both of of these complete wastes of oxygen🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You've got my vote Katya! And I have always had a soft spot for Nigel Harman ;)

Regarding mAlices choice (who I know nothing about and have seen in nothing), as soon as I saw her I thought "nope"...

Now knowing mAlice is canvassing for votes for her, I know for sure my 1st thought was right. And bugger the dancing ability! :LOL:
---

@twittwottoo deserves the next thread title for BIB! :LOL:
Agree with everything you say Sally. I think Katy’s is fabulous and Nigel Harmon us a talented man. Then anyone the Abuser supports is a definite No from me. I like Giovanni but have never liked the Abington woman, even less now after the gushing response she gave to the Abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2457507View attachment 2457507
Housekeeping post about the Wiki for @Bridgeofsighs, @SusieTCones, @MarkC1387 and anyone else I've missed off

So it seems like there is a maximum amount of bites you can have on the Wiki page. I've almost exceeded it with the list of Alice DM articles.

Shall I ask the Mods to see if they can add some appendixes, so we can store the DM articles there?

I see other Wikis (Katie Price, Meghan Markle) have multiple pages. I think we do need more pages, but I'd quite like to keep it neat and not get too sprawling.
I'm not much help when it comes to file sizes, but I'm fine with whatever you think best. With the DM articles, would you be able to place them in an offsite docdroid file, like what is done with the court documents?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.