Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
So Welp is now a master of disguise. She is simultaneously:

- a German man

- a native English speaker

- someone with English as a second language

- Bianca Wallace

- a friend or agent of Bianca Wallace

- Zhora

- Some lady whose name escapes me but was accused two years ago

- Judi Dench

• Haha
Reactions: 93

Hiraeth

VIP Member
From the Instagram birthday tribute it sounds like Elsie has a personality much like one of my younger sisters. She sounds like a great kid. I hope Elsie has a wonderful birthday today, and feels the love from her parents and friends despite what else is going on. May she feel loved and special always. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 83

welp

VIP Member
I see her minions are pushing pretty intensively the narrative that Ioan's lawyer expenses should have gone into keeping Ella (who already refused to see him before she even entered that school) in the super expensive school and the kids in the house for stability.

Here a question to the minions: Why not the same energy for Alice pulling Elsie out of her long term school? It's much much bigger in terms of causing instability than what Ioan was forced to do. And if the housing issue was about stability would you have accepted it if Ioan moves back in and Alice out and she uses the payout to rent a tiny apartment like Ioan does atm)? (the house was in large HIS seperate property). It's about the kids, right? RIGHT? So it shouldn't matter which parent benefits?

The truth is nothing is this is about the kids. It's all about Alice. The kids are just used to gain the moral high ground by coercing them into being a package deal. And anyone who supports this should fuck off.

As an aside: STOP pretending that everything a parent earns should be spend on what the kids want. If Ioan feels 400k are worth it for his PROTECTION and for re-establishing a RELATIONSHIP to his kids (he wouldnt have one if he was paying for everything either, as mentioned Ella was refusing to see him already back then) he is within his rights to do that. If anything the blame is here entirely on Alice for forcing Ioan into this situation. The kids are not entitled to luxury, they are entitled to a roof over their head, food, education and the occasional perk - beyond that is bonus.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Dazzledent

We have all the time zones and sock accounts covered. Suck it.

View attachment 2445094
I know that whenever my kids birthdays roll around as they do every year, it’s always a bit tricky to have to work in some sort of reminder about the physical act of giving birth to them in their birthday message, including pain, body fluids (especially meconium), pubic hair, perineums, the tugging of the placenta, umbilical cords around necks, incessant crying, vernix, etc, without repeating myself from the year before. BUT it just wouldn’t be a birthday message to them, unless it was all about me!! I can never remind my kids enough about the sacrifices I have made for them, truly. AND they love me so much, I’m their world!

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Hiraeth

VIP Member
You know, Alice could be one bell away from being Quasimodo but if she was kind and reasonable to others, and loving to her family, no one would or should remark on her looks. Inner beauty trumps outer beauty every time. But she has abused, denigrated, and mocked complete strangers, her ex-husband, his girlfriend, and even her own family members, using insults I haven't seen on this side of a third grade playground. She's refused to take responsibility and lied about her behavior to the world, and people are understandably going to react to that, in part, by pointing out her own hypocrisy and striking back on behalf of the people who can't, or won't. I try not to sink to her level by commenting on physical attributes that she cannot charge, but fashion and hygiene are changeable, just as her attitude should be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Invictus

Chatty Member
Welp is German. Most of the screenshots I've used for the Wiki are from her PDF of Alice's social media postings which she compiled.
Hah, Welp is from NZ. Or Outer space. Or part of MI5. Or in LA since she's Bianca. Welp cannot be defined or contained, they just exist.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
I shouldn't be surprised anymore about Al's behaviour but I have a sinking feeling about further court transcripts. I'll take votes - did she storm out in a tantrum or did the judge tell her to take a hike?
Like Ioan Alice wasnt at the last hearing, though for Alice's crew only Ioan was "disrespectful"

😂😂 do they get a kick out of making themselves look like utter imbeciles?
Rude, English is my 3rd language

actually feel flattered: is she implying that sometimes my English is decent? 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
Can I please say such a huge THANK YOU to you all for such beautiful messages to me following the loss of my treasured doggy. I decided to pick a lovely urn & get her ashes back, instead of burying her. She is now home & on my bed for just now. I still can't believe she is gone. This noisy house somehow feels deadly quiet without her here in it. I still find myself forgetting she is not here, I wake up to a hot day and think - oh no it's gonna be warm for her, I'll open all doors for a draft & put some cold water over her. I have left a few bits of my evening meal - as a tasty bit for her. I pass the living room where her "bed" was - and forget. I swear I still hear "her" bark. Over 15 years together, I know I was luckier than many in the time we got together and I am thankful.
I really just wanted to say thank you so much, your words mean a lot, they really did/do xxX

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Bedazzled

Really sorry if this has already been posted - I’m not caught up yet… have we seen the updated DM article this morning?

What in the world is this pirate look all about?!
IMG_1158.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Hey Al, if you think taking a screenshot of your SM post is creepy, you should have someone in your house taking a photo of you sleeping, without you knowing, and posting it on SM for all the world to see, against your explicit wishes. Exactly as you did to Yo. Creepy af, right?

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
1000033310.jpg

Now, tell us how you'd feel about a parent who is drunk on her daughter's birthday while calling her a liar, "tedious," and a "bitch," and tells her that she and her sister are going to be abandoned. Double standard much?

• Heart
  • Sad

kingseven

VIP Member
I very rarely venture onto Twitter but when I do I am rewarded with exchanges such as this one

4F6A5839-2F96-4D85-8E0A-7F1921E8FB6F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Wow. So not only did Elsie's arrival almost kill her poor, poor mother, but the kid also makes no sense whatsoever - apparently, she spent the past 8 or 9 years rambling and being eccentric. This is right up there with "tedious bitch" (no matter how many xxxxx and Spanish I wuv yous Alice adds in).

I am very much not a kids person. Never have been, never will be. I don't know how to be around them, how to talk to them, what to do with them. But right now, I feel like flying over there and giving Elsie a big hug, buying her a stack of presents and taking her to Disneyland or some such place - and that's really, really saying something. Bloody hell, even I would have done a better job as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Hiraeth

VIP Member
1000032902.jpg

Fail. Read the transcript summary, Alice, since you left your daughter alone in court and thus have no idea what went on in there.

Ioan wasn't even in the courtroom while Ella's restraining order request against Bianca was being heard. Anne Kiley asked if he could be excused and the judge agreed.

As for the "three lawyers," one was Anne Kiley and two of them were from the firm representing Bianca. (This is not unusual, oftentimes a more senior lawyer will bring a junior lawyer to court just so they can get experience.) Only one of Bianca's lawyers, Gregory Jessner, was involved in speaking to the judge when the restraining order request was being heard.

Finally, there was no crying in the courtroom. Everyone except Alice was calm and reasonable.

Sorry, new lips. Have you considered a new brain?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

jobellecee

“Happy Birthday you incomprehensible weirdo you almost killed me” is absolutely PRIME Alice. She never lets us down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70