Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #212 AE Flat Bork in Beverly Hills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan was a Stoic for 20 years. Alice really lucked out in snaring him. Then she pushed her luck and he fled.

This just came on my twitter feed and I agree.

"Reminder: you don’t need to forgive an abuser. You don’t need to be the bigger person. Anger is a healthy response to abuse."

NL: I agree it's like that brain habit thing. Smoking, nail biting, over-eating, checking hate-sites. Once you do it for long enough you can't stop. Welp has wasted 17 yrs of her life on Alice. SEVENTEEN YEARS!

The clusterfuck that is Alice is a hobby for us not a job! More projection.

NL: "She hammers instagram" is funny. My theory is that she wants custody of the kids so she can post a 'look! I got them all! picture of her new family and then she'll get bored and let them go back home. Boom. Way to spend $400k!

Funny how the kids' father has been written out. It's all about the 'step-mom' that saw them once.

NL: Wow. The self-pity is off the scale. Meanwhile Christina Applegate shot an entire season of Dead to Me without hardly being able to walk!

What a bleep! More ableism from Alice "Woe is me" Evans.

NL: These are brilliant, chicken. I hope you are keeping them. I have no doubt these lunatics are connected to IG and BW (well we know they are) so come the actual real final trial these may be really useful for AE and the girls. My god. I am shocked though.

I really think she will whip out her screenshots in court LOL. Has Bernal told her that they're irrelevant yet???
The actual real final trial 🤣

---
I forgot she used to live there :ROFLMAO:
<it's passed time for me to be sleeping>
She changes her mind all the time about things like this tbf. And where she was born etc. Y'know, wee things like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
NL: These are brilliant, chicken. I hope you are keeping them. I have no doubt these lunatics are connected to IG and BW (well we know they are) so come the actual real final trial these may be really useful for AE and the girls. My god. I am shocked though.

I really think she will whip out her screenshots in court LOL. Has Bernal told her that they're irrelevant yet???
IG = petitioner ... ... ... AE = respondent
so AE is now making "the girls" co-respondents

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2450036
But Ella herself has admitted to assault. Vandalism and throwing things at someone is emotional abuse maybe even physical. It's literally the only abuse of Johnny Depp on Amber Heard that is entirely proven.

the judge seemed to agree since he said anything they may have called her would've been appropriate.

obviously since Ioan is a good father he made sure that Alice will get the blame for it (while Alice happily throws her kids under the bus for her), but the point remains.
View attachment 2450025
I never commented on Alice until 2021. I only did because by sporadically lurking I knew she was lying and I wanted as many people as possible to know the truth. the truth turned out bigger than I ever thought tbh

back in 2018 Loopy was the only one on twitter supporting Asia Argento for abusing a child (and also her ex that committed suicide). Poor Loopy was close to quit until Alice joined the convo. She heroically saved Loopy in this "war" (he calls it Black 18 btw). I am not exagerating, he made it sound like Alice saved him from a literal frontline and he said he will forever be grateful to her etc etc

edit
View attachment 2450029View attachment 2450030View attachment 2450031View attachment 2450032View attachment 2450033
Loopy is such a bleeping drama queen! He's a two-bit nobody in a little corner of the internet, no-one with any influence, clout or actual fame has even heard of him. Yet he uses such outrageous terms when referring to himself and his "campaigns", talk about delusions of grandeur...

"In the face of great threat (in 2018)"
"Fought by each other's side in the #metoo civil war 2018"
"In support of an abandoned woman suffering extreme abuse"
"Shamed off SM in front of pretty much the Western world"
"A conflict that could only be described as inhuman"

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
the Abuser was probably also busy setting up the pap shots, which were far more important than the welfare and supporting of her young daughter in court. What kind of mother who fails to obtain legal representation for her child, then leaves that child to face the court and the judge all on her own?
This is the reason the socks are continually and relentlessly set up. To direct the narrative to something else other than the fact that Alice and Ella tried to set Ioan and Bianca up to be charged with child abuse. You can come for me that Ella is a victim of Alice, I know and appreciate that.
Alice thought she would get a DM headline and be able to stop Ioan have contact with the girls, then when the reality hit, she abandoned her child int he worst way possible. Ioan had already been excused by that time, by the court.
I am so thankful to @Hiraeth and @ButterTart for getting this evidenced and getting the court verified legal stuff out there. There’s no denying it, Alice.
You are a malicious malevolent piece of excrement intent on harming everyone around you.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Loopy is such a bleeping drama queen! He's a two-bit nobody in a little corner of the internet, no-one with any influence, clout or actual fame has even heard of him. Yet he uses such outrageous terms when referring to himself and his "campaigns", talk about delusions of grandeur...

"In the face of great threat (in 2018)"
"Fought by each other's side in the #metoo civil war 2018"
"In support of an abandoned woman suffering extreme abuse"
"Shamed off SM in front of pretty much the Western world"
"A conflict that could only be described as inhuman"

🙄🙄🙄
Let’s not forget that people who are actually active in fighting abuse do so by working, volunteering and raising money for organisations that help average local people from abuse. They don’t pump themselves up with self grandiosity and hyperbole. They just do it and they make a difference to lives.
And you know a parent should be looking out for the own children. Earning money to pay for their upkeep not spouting tit about themselves and celebrities on SM all day. He’s another one who should get a regular paying job in a supermarket and worry less about Ioan who has earned millions and spent millions on his family and his wealth continues to support those children.

Lupaper is the definition of a feckless layabout who contributes duck all to his community, society at large or his ex family.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I should have added this in my earlier remark:
another example of parental alienation
Alice is a 'Buy 2 and get one free' deal. If IG wants his kids, he gets Alice as part of the deal.

NL: Yep. And now apparently AE 'ran out of the courtroom chasing IG into the hallway' The mind boggles..

LOL we know she left and speculated she was trying to 'bump into' Baby Angel.

NL: It's reality, 5th grader. Have you read the interviews with Christina A? You probably will when you get to middle school. Sever illness is no joke and YES it ruins your life.

Even made up illnesses ruin your life, on Planet Alice.

NL: oh for god's sake why the same old phrases? 'is in need of intervention'. 'needs help'. why do you talk like this? YOU'RE the bully. You're the piece of crap. YOU belong to a site that trades in only hate. You don't need intervention! You're just a hateful person.

And Alice is a ray of bleeping sunshine...

NL: Yes it is the end of a career, usually. That is why it's so tragic with s/o as talented and vivacious as Christina. And no, most people with MS don't get to live the lives they want, which is why Bianca's constant ray of sunshine BS is so f**king insulting.

She hates that Bianca is not the ball of hate and misery that she is.

NL: nobody cares what you think. run along. you're not wanted here. neither are your'e hackneyed opinions that we've all heard so many times it's unbearable.

LMAO

NL: They lie. And they lie some more. Ella was assaulted by the Mantis and there is proof and it will come out. AND then the Mantis lied. Under oath.

It will come out = it was dismissed by the Judge and AE is raging her scam backfired.

NL: Stop mom-shaming, body-shaming, everything shaming somebody who has a chronic illness = Alice. In fact stop shaming all the people you shame. That's all you ever do. You're a nasty little jealous person and it shows.

But AE can dump tit on BW whenever she wants...

NL: BW sure must feel embarrassed now that she jumped in to bed with them so fast.

BW is only jumping into bed with IG. Cope and seethe Alice.

NL: I hear you though. I have them blocked on here. I don't go on there at all except when I hear one of them has said something I feel I need to screenshot.

LOL Alice is glued to Tattle. Hi Alice!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2450036
But Ella herself has admitted to assault. Vandalism and throwing things at someone is emotional abuse maybe even physical. It's literally the only abuse of Johnny Depp on Amber Heard that is entirely proven.

the judge seemed to agree since he said anything they may have called her would've been appropriate.

obviously since Ioan is a good father he made sure that Alice will get the blame for it (while Alice happily throws her kids under the bus for her), but the point remains.
View attachment 2450025
I never commented on Alice until 2021. I only did because by sporadically lurking I knew she was lying and I wanted as many people as possible to know the truth. the truth turned out bigger than I ever thought tbh

back in 2018 Loopy was the only one on twitter supporting Asia Argento for abusing a child (and also her ex that committed suicide). Poor Loopy was close to quit until Alice joined the convo. She heroically saved Loopy in this "war" (he calls it Black 18 btw). I am not exagerating, he made it sound like Alice saved him from a literal frontline and he said he will forever be grateful to her etc etc

edit
View attachment 2450029View attachment 2450030View attachment 2450031View attachment 2450032View attachment 2450033
He is a fuckwit and a half, honestly I'm sure he chases parked cars 🤦🏼‍♀️
Anyway happy Friday fuckos! 🩷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.