Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #212 AE Flat Bork in Beverly Hills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought a few weeks ago guitar for €5 at the peddlers market and it works perfectly. Many people sale the best stuff for almost nothing

(though I doubt you would gift 2nd hand for a birthday present, but just throwing this out here. you can also buy starter guitars on Amazon for $50 which may be reasonable in this case)
BIB - dear @welp have you forgotten this is mAlice??? 2nd hand is good enough for everyone (except her) ;)

I hope the F1 fumes haven't started having an effect on you, you wonderful person! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, now she was crying in court. Why? Because her plan didn't work? You don't get to make up fake abuse allegations and then play the victim. That's not how it works. I know Ella is being controlled and manipulated by Alice but my pity here is limited.
Also about the lawyer thing. That was Alices responsibility. She says she does everything for the girls but can't even provide a lawyer for her own daughter. And she's admitting that Ella was in fact alone in court. Where were you, Alice? Why weren't you by her side?

Reactions: 40
1000032902.jpg

Fail. Read the transcript summary, Alice, since you left your daughter alone in court and thus have no idea what went on in there.

Ioan wasn't even in the courtroom while Ella's restraining order request against Bianca was being heard. Anne Kiley asked if he could be excused and the judge agreed.

As for the "three lawyers," one was Anne Kiley and two of them were from the firm representing Bianca. (This is not unusual, oftentimes a more senior lawyer will bring a junior lawyer to court just so they can get experience.) Only one of Bianca's lawyers, Gregory Jessner, was involved in speaking to the judge when the restraining order request was being heard.

Finally, there was no crying in the courtroom. Everyone except Alice was calm and reasonable.

Sorry, new lips. Have you considered a new brain?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Clever, loving, and kind. Is this fool talking about Alice?

Screenshot_20230910_220541_Chrome.jpg

---
Looks like Tone thinks his posts are also being altered.

Screenshot_20230910_214423_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
This post by one of Alice's lead minions shows that they dont support her but want to bait her to see more drama

PS: Other than two Alice birthdays Ioan has never "publicly acknowledged" anyones birthday, he will not start with a child that assaulted him and tried to DARVO him a few months ago and who has yet to receive therapy. But I get someone with a sick head doesnt get this!
Screenshot_20230911_183330_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230911_183411_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230911_183420_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230911_183445_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230911_184100_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Hey Al, if you think taking a screenshot of your SM post is creepy, you should have someone in your house taking a photo of you sleeping, without you knowing, and posting it on SM for all the world to see, against your explicit wishes. Exactly as you did to Yo. Creepy af, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 74
View attachment 2441451
I mean clearly Franklin Leonard was in this too!
View attachment 2441452
drag your father to court, then complain about facing your father in court = must have been lesson #1 in those DARVO classes Ella took
View attachment 2441453
quote from last image above: "Yes and standing across the court from her, him surrounded by lawyers, she all alone, watching her cry."

IIRC, IG did not look at big E nor were either he or AE in the courtroom when the judge addressed Ella. So how does anyone know she was crying?

or, did I misread the transcipt?

eta: I see @Hiraeth already addressed this above.

Reactions: 19
Things you can do in 2 and three quarters years:

An entire degree
Go from couch potato to marathon runner
Lose three or four stone
Become near fluent in any language
Reach Grade 5 in any musical instrument
Complete hundreds of hours of voluntary work
Meet, match and marry with a new love
Transform your understanding of yourself and relationship with others through therapy
Learn computer programming and gain a job in the industry
Write a book
Create 50 sock accounts on Twitter that all get banned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Alice really needs to take a look at some tattle threads other than her own. There's screenshats of all kinds of people being twats on social media, many of whom (😱) aren't going through divorces.

Reactions: 14
quote from last image above: "Yes and standing across the court from her, him surrounded by lawyers, she all alone, watching her cry."

IIRC, IG did not look at big E nor were either he or AE in the courtroom when the judge addressed Ella. So how does anyone know she was crying?

or, did I misread the transcipt?

eta: I see @Hiraeth already addressed this above.
Yes, and who's fault was it, Alice, that E did not have proper representation for her civil action, hmmmm??? And who, Alice, stormed out of the courtroom and left a 13-year-old all alone in front of the judge? Let me think...:unsure:

Oh yeah, that's right, it was you, you bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tell me you told MonoTone that the court evidence was photoshopped without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
every time I see a Alice supporter write that Ioan is using the courts to abuse Alice (or even more braindead: the kids) I wonder in what alternate universe they live.

Despite many many breached court orders by Alice he hasnt filed a single time for contempt. Despite having good cause (even Alice's minions keep saying he should) he has only filed once a emergency (for custody evaluation which the CHILDREN's lawyer agreed to). He made two request of orders: custody (50/50 - how abusive) and the house sale (very standard, especially since it seemed to have been almost entirely HIS seperate property, she had two years time, Costner's ex two months). The DVRO was so appropriate that the DA felt raising charges against Alice fore breaching it was necessary.

Meanwhile Alice constantly breaches court orders, delays hearings, fires lawyers on short notice. Has actually filed over Ella a clearly vexatious RO request (that ended up putting her extensions in a traumatic situation). She also has not made any other requests herself which indicates that Ioan isnt "legally abusing" her off-court either (like not paying child support)

If anything Ioan is a very soft litigant. I WISH he actually was what Alice's crew believes he is. At least that way she'd get what she deserves, but unfortunately she always tries to extend anything bad on to her kids.

In short: trying to get divorced, re-establish a relationship to your kids and protect yourself from your abuser is only in crazy land unreasonable. Imagine genders were reversed im this

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.