Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #212 AE Flat Bork in Beverly Hills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny I saw this on Insta today. "Without a partner to validate them, narcs think they do not exist. Narcs do not like being alone." Hence why she won't drop the Gruff or stop mentioning her ex.

In other news, Lin posted this. IG finally realised he was also gaslit, manipulated and lied to, so it makes sense that he understands how it happened to Lin.*

View attachment 2441264

*I, however, knew she was a bleep from the start. If you know, you know.
Ouch!! That's going to sting, 🍾🥂💅

Reactions: 17
NL: Yep. And our Ioan is 'super in love' with literally the most transparently inauthentic not-so-bright talent-free-zone in the world. And spending all his money waging war on the family he had. Great job!

So IG is waging war on his kids? Therapy = war and IG having custody = war in AE's nasty head. "the family he had" = the kids are part of his past, he just has to pay for them 100%. I hope the GAL and Dupee are directed to the socks by Anne who is clearly aware of them. They show what AE really thinks, as she will probably put on a big fake show for them.

View attachment 2441286
This is another own goal for NL. If Bianca is that bad doesn’t it devalue Ioan’s love for Alice?
So their narrative is he left Alice for someone terrible? Why is he still with her years later?
It’s the same with her step-mother. Women in Alice’s world always control their men… The men have no agency.

Reactions: 40
The way he forgave Lin & Deb is a good indicator for how little hard feelings he holds over Alice's victims (like the kids) being used against him. This is very important for the day (if ever) the kids develop enough of an own mind to see through Alice.
Yeah of course. The kids have a far greater excuse for their bad behaviour than any non-dependent adult does. They are totally dependent on AE who exploits their bond and fills their heads with crap. They can't just walk away like adults can, due to their age and dependency on her. She has nurtured that dependency by treating them like babies, controlling their every move, isolating them from family, friends and protective agencies like schools. They are very vulnerable to her crap sadly.

Still the tide is turning, and it's not going AE's way hence the endless rage tweeting. :D
---
This is another own goal for NL.
True.

NL: Yep. And our Ioan is 'super in love' with literally the most transparently inauthentic not-so-bright talent-free-zone in the world.

AND HE STILL PREFERS HER TO ALICE!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 48
You can see the mindset- obsessed with proving that Alice did nothing wrong. The only person that matters to is…Alice. Ioan is never going to give her the satisfaction of knowing why he left outside of what’s he presented in court. He doesn’t owe her that and she shouldn’t expect it.

Alice needs to accept that it was not a happy relationship for however long and make peace with that she will never know his full reasons. And who cares why at this point? The divorce is done and CA is no fault. He’s not going back, she (socks) says she wouldn’t take him back. They will probably never be on friendly terms. She’s just mad that he left her and it’s clear she never thought he had the backbone to stand up for himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys had always found themselves on opposite sides of the village fete’s marrows competition, but their rivalry took a new turn when they both discovered that their sons, Ioan and Matthew, were vying for the coveted euphonium solo in the upcoming recital at Ysgol Glantaf, the renowned school for the arts in Cardiff.

The recital was a prestigious event, showcasing the talents of the city’s budding musicians and artists. The euphonium solo was the centerpiece of the evening, and both Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys believed fervently that their son deserved the spotlight.

With determination burning in their eyes, the two mothers set out for Ysgol Glantaf to voice their concerns to the headteacher, Mrs. Watkins. They arrived at the school’s administration building, exchanged icy nods, and marched into Mrs. Watkins’ office.

Mrs. Watkins, a composed and wise woman, greeted them warmly, unaware of the brewing storm between the two mothers. “Good afternoon, ladies. How can I assist you today?” she asked, gesturing for them to take a seat.

Mrs. Gruffudd, her voice laced with determination, began, “Mrs. Watkins, I believe there’s been a misunderstanding. My Ioan has been practicing the euphonium tirelessly for this recital. He deserves the solo more than anyone.”

Mrs. Rhys, equally adamant, retorted, “With all due respect, Mrs. Watkins, Matthew has a natural talent for the euphonium. He’s been playing since he was a child. The solo should rightfully go to him.”

Mrs. Watkins listened attentively, nodding. She was well aware of the musical talents of both Ioan and Matthew. “I understand your concerns,” she said diplomatically. “Choosing the soloist is never an easy decision. Rest assured, we will have a fair audition process to determine who will perform the solo.”

Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys exchanged tense glances, realizing that their battle had only just begun. Both were determined to do everything in their power to secure the euphonium solo for their son. As they left the headteacher’s office, their rivalry had extended from the marrows at the village fete to the stage of Ysgol Glantaf’s recital.

Over the coming weeks, the competition between Ioan and Matthew intensified. They practiced diligently, seeking the approval of their respective mothers. The tension between the families spread throughout Cardiff, and whispers of the musical duel filled the air.

The day of the auditions arrived, and the entire city turned out to witness the showdown between the two talented musicians. Ioan and Matthew performed their euphonium solos with passion and skill, each pouring their heart and soul into the music.

The decision was once again in the hands of Mrs. Watkins, who faced the difficult task of choosing between them. As she considered their performances, she realized that this rivalry was not just about winning a solo but a testament to the enduring spirit and passion that thrived in Cardiff.

In the end, she made her choice, and when the announcement was made, it was met with a mixed chorus of cheers and sighs. One of the boys had been selected for the euphonium solo, but the rivalry between Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys had evolved into something more profound — a shared pride in the talents of their sons and a mutual respect for each other’s families.

The recital was a resounding success, with both Ioan and Matthew sharing the stage in a memorable duet that showcased their incredible musical abilities. As the applause filled the theatre, it was clear that the rivalry between the two mothers had given way to a newfound friendship, united by their love for their sons’ music and the vibrant spirit of Cardiff.
Love, love,love this. Roll on chapter 3. You really do have a talent

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny Lin will share private emails from Ioan and Bianca criticising Alice but nothing at all from the emails Alice sent her attacking them.

Very strange that because it doesn’t reflect well on IG and B. I know she doesn’t care what anonymous people like us tattlers think but she obviously cares a great deal what Alice thinks because she’ll reveal Ioan’s private mails publicly but not Alice’s and that would be a whole lot more sensible, fair and useful given the circumstances.

I have a lot of sympathy for her situation right now I really do and I hope she gets all the help she needs but she was just as abusive, arrogant and nasty on behalf of Alice as the rest of the people Alice surrounds herself with. Ioan can’t ask her to delete the page and leave him alone because she’ll paste it all over FB and play all her pity/victim cards on him. He knows that.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Funny Lin will share private emails from Ioan and Bianca criticising Alice but nothing at all from the emails Alice sent her attacking them.

Very strange that because it doesn’t reflect well on IG and B. I know she doesn’t care what anonymous people like us tattlers think but she obviously cares a great deal what Alice thinks because she’ll reveal Ioan’s private mails publicly but not Alice’s and that would be a whole lot more sensible, fair and useful given the circumstances.

I have a lot of sympathy for her situation right now I really do and I hope she gets all the help she needs but she was just as abusive, arrogant and nasty on behalf of Alice as the rest of the people Alice surrounds herself with. Ioan can’t ask her to delete the page and leave him alone because she’ll paste it all over FB and play all her pity/victim cards on him. He knows that.
I agree she shouldnt share anything but I strongly disagree that this reflects bad on IG/B. It's not like they publish emails of them ranting about Alice, but merely recognising that many people only were nasty about them because Alice played her manipulation well (which is true). It's not even trash talking about her because ultimately what else should they think about her? "yes, yes, Alice was right to say these things about us"? It's a bit like a rape victim saying that their rapist was right to do this to them (though Alice's dimwits probably think that's what they should think LOL)

I btw dont think she should share any of Alice's mails if she has handed them over to Ioan. That would be unwise from a legal strategical POV (something that Alice does frequently wrong by letting her minions post tit all over the place). It's better to leave this stuff for the court (if necessary, especially as it leaves her less time to prepare to)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Asking the important questions 😂
20230911_172903.jpg

Also about the guitar. How could she afford that? Thought she was broke.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG Alice just shut up. Only you and your socks care now. Nobody else does. Move the F on. It must be so tiring living in her miserable world. I cannot imagine waking up every morning and seeing this as my life.

Reactions: 22
Well Alice was begging for change on a street corner with the kids when she spied the guitar in the window of a thrift store. It was $30 but they had only managed to panhandle $26. She went into the shop with both kids crying and the manager took pity on her and allowed Ella to finally have the guitar as it was her birthday. For just $26!!

Not all heroes wear capes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Asking the important questions 😂
View attachment 2441395

I bought a few weeks ago guitar for €5 at the peddlers market and it works perfectly. Many people sale the best stuff for almost nothing

(though I doubt you would gift 2nd hand for a birthday present, but just throwing this out here. you can also buy starter guitars on Amazon for $50 which may be reasonable in this case)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Didn't I read that they had turned over all of their correspondence with Alice to Ioan's legal team, for them to use as they needed? It would make sense they would let them decide what is relevant to publish. I know people are harsh on Lin, and the late Deb, because they see the damage they have done, but they did come clean and apologize publicly to those must impacted by their actions. They have taken the slings and arrows from their supporters and that's a rare and authentic thing in this day and age. Sorry iv'e had to edit this twice for spelling but I've got a two week old orphan kitten and and she eats every three hours round the clock. So sleep deprived...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
RECAP:
Ella turned 14 and Alice made a series of ‘me,me,me’ posts
Alun completed that mammoth Dragon Back race and raised a lot of cash above and beyond his humble target
There’s a lot of love and unity displayed between all the Gruffudds and Bianca
We are expecting the transcript purchased by Hiraeth this week
Elsie turns ten this week
Alice will probably celebrate her wedding anniversary (Sept 14) on the floor tits akimbo while Ioan will be breathing several sighs of relief that the marriage was pronounced dead in July
Still no word on if Ella is in school, Gloria is still on duty or the girls have attended any therapy
Alice is a bleep
Succinctly put 👌🏻😆
---
One of her supporters (falsely) told her the other day that you cant change your name if you are verified (Vlad is not, so irrelevant to this argument) and that you can only start a new account, and that made her jump in happiness as she now has an excuse to not drop her beloved gruff, so she even deleted her post about the name change and mentioned last week how she cant change her name :ROFLMAO:

Obviously it's false. To change your name you first request to unverify, then you change your name and then you re-verify (to make it more smoothly you tell the support that this is how you want to proceed). She may have to use IG a few weeks without a blue tick, but that's about it.

She wont have any of these issues on twitter when she returns there, but I bet she will refuse to change it there with the reasoning that IG and twitter should be the same.

I wouldnt even care, but her clutching at this desperately while she asks schools to drop the Griffiths for the kids is the fucked up thing. Human trash behavior
You can change it, Kim K did, as have many others with a blue tick🤷🏼‍♀️
All you need to do is stop being verified, so cancel your subscription; then CHANGE YOUR NAME and resubscribe...simples.
Obviously this is too much akin to work for mAlice which we all know she's allergic to, and as literally all of us have stated, it's her only claim to fame 😒

Reactions: 19
I bought a few weeks ago guitar for €5 at the peddlers market and it works perfectly. Many people sale the best stuff for almost nothing

(though I doubt you would gift 2nd hand for a birthday present, but just throwing this out here. you can also buy starter guitars on Amazon for $50 which may be reasonable in this case)
True. I think my thought process was a bit clouded here. Because we all know Alice loves her designer brands and all that. But this was a gift for Ella so different rules apply.

Reactions: 7
Ooooh how fab @curious km , our Bork spotting has got us a thread title! Woohoo!

Recap - Alice remains on Twitter / X with various socks, the main one being New Lips. It’s the same tit rehashed over and over and over tbh. Someone’s not over their narc injury THREE YEARS LATER.

It was Ella’s birthday and yet you’d think it was Alice’s if her Insta was anything to by… remember it’s all about HER and not really her babiezzzz. Will be interested to see how she announces Elsie’s birthday.

Ioan’s brother raised an impressive amount for the MS Society after completing the brutal Dragon’s Back race in Wales. Alice has been off the hook mental about this - as evidenced in her unhinged sockery. The Turds should be proud of themselves for helping raise money for MS, whilst frankly Alice should be ashamed ( she won’t be though cos narc).

Alice still remains a keen eBayer - the latest purchase includes a “Declaration of Independence” looking coat… the irony of that being the look AE is going for has not been lost on us Tattle Turds.

Basically, it’s all same tit, different day, interspersed with venom from the usual suspects about IG, B and his family and their ability to be a warm, welcoming, generous bunch. The complete opposite of Alice herself in fact.
BIB
One for the warring wardrobe 😉
If only she was bleeping independent 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny I saw this on Insta today. "Without a partner to validate them, narcs think they do not exist. Narcs do not like being alone." Hence why she won't drop the Gruff or stop mentioning her ex.

In other news, Lin posted this. IG finally realised he was also gaslit, manipulated and lied to, so it makes sense that he understands how it happened to Lin.*

View attachment 2441264

*I, however, knew she was a bleep from the start. If you know, you know.
I certainly hope L can find a way to make peace with all of this and move on. Having forgiveness from I & B must help so much.
---
Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys had always found themselves on opposite sides of the village fete’s marrows competition, but their rivalry took a new turn when they both discovered that their sons, Ioan and Matthew, were vying for the coveted euphonium solo in the upcoming recital at Ysgol Glantaf, the renowned school for the arts in Cardiff.

The recital was a prestigious event, showcasing the talents of the city’s budding musicians and artists. The euphonium solo was the centerpiece of the evening, and both Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys believed fervently that their son deserved the spotlight.

With determination burning in their eyes, the two mothers set out for Ysgol Glantaf to voice their concerns to the headteacher, Mrs. Watkins. They arrived at the school’s administration building, exchanged icy nods, and marched into Mrs. Watkins’ office.

Mrs. Watkins, a composed and wise woman, greeted them warmly, unaware of the brewing storm between the two mothers. “Good afternoon, ladies. How can I assist you today?” she asked, gesturing for them to take a seat.

Mrs. Gruffudd, her voice laced with determination, began, “Mrs. Watkins, I believe there’s been a misunderstanding. My Ioan has been practicing the euphonium tirelessly for this recital. He deserves the solo more than anyone.”

Mrs. Rhys, equally adamant, retorted, “With all due respect, Mrs. Watkins, Matthew has a natural talent for the euphonium. He’s been playing since he was a child. The solo should rightfully go to him.”

Mrs. Watkins listened attentively, nodding. She was well aware of the musical talents of both Ioan and Matthew. “I understand your concerns,” she said diplomatically. “Choosing the soloist is never an easy decision. Rest assured, we will have a fair audition process to determine who will perform the solo.”

Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys exchanged tense glances, realizing that their battle had only just begun. Both were determined to do everything in their power to secure the euphonium solo for their son. As they left the headteacher’s office, their rivalry had extended from the marrows at the village fete to the stage of Ysgol Glantaf’s recital.

Over the coming weeks, the competition between Ioan and Matthew intensified. They practiced diligently, seeking the approval of their respective mothers. The tension between the families spread throughout Cardiff, and whispers of the musical duel filled the air.

The day of the auditions arrived, and the entire city turned out to witness the showdown between the two talented musicians. Ioan and Matthew performed their euphonium solos with passion and skill, each pouring their heart and soul into the music.

The decision was once again in the hands of Mrs. Watkins, who faced the difficult task of choosing between them. As she considered their performances, she realized that this rivalry was not just about winning a solo but a testament to the enduring spirit and passion that thrived in Cardiff.

In the end, she made her choice, and when the announcement was made, it was met with a mixed chorus of cheers and sighs. One of the boys had been selected for the euphonium solo, but the rivalry between Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys had evolved into something more profound — a shared pride in the talents of their sons and a mutual respect for each other’s families.

The recital was a resounding success, with both Ioan and Matthew sharing the stage in a memorable duet that showcased their incredible musical abilities. As the applause filled the theatre, it was clear that the rivalry between the two mothers had given way to a newfound friendship, united by their love for their sons’ music and the vibrant spirit of Cardiff.
1694448224228.png

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230911_175124_X.jpg

I mean clearly Franklin Leonard was in this too!
Screenshot_20230911_180508_X.jpg

drag your father to court, then complain about facing your father in court = must have been lesson #1 in those DARVO classes Ella took
Screenshot_20230911_180114_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus, Mary & Joseph & The Wee Donkey… Alice New Lips saying ‘it feels like whatever happened was way more planned than even AE herself and her supporters previously believed’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 literally no one but Alice cares or would be thinking like this. She must be eaten up with all the regurgitation of everything and all the negativity. There can’t be a human in her life - real or online - that isn’t bored to tears with this pathetic poor me narrative 😭 I can’t help thinking she has missed the point of everything - the judge dealing with custody etc will say ‘so what’ to any affair or random social media nonsense and once that’s dealt with no media outlet will be interested in her three-years -out-of-date non-story even if she was allowed to share it. She has no where to go from here 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.