Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it’s awful when you spell it out like that. She seems to have spent her whole life causing pain and emotional damage to those around her, and even people associated with those around her. And she’s done it deliberately, with malice aforethought. Why?? Is it just for kicks? Is she really that sick?
One example: I still cannot comprehend her behaviour around her teenage step-sister’s funeral. She quite likely never even met the girl, due to her estrangement from her father and step-mother, the 30+ year age difference, and the fact they lived on different continents. So why on earth would she fly across the ocean to attend the funeral, when specifically asked not to, unless the purpose was to inflict further pain and distress on the grieving mother. It takes an exceptionally sick and twisted person to do that. To anyone with even a scrap of human decency, it’s incomprehensible.
And as for Bianca: I’m afraid if I were in her shoes, I’d have scarpered ages ago. I simply couldn’t put up with that toxic witch in my life. Most people couldn’t. Bianca is obviously made of very strong stuff, and Ioan is lucky to have her.

Reactions: 55
I forgot about the step sister. She absolutely did that to torment her step mother. She wanted to inflict as much pain as possible and assert her dominance over her father. She has to be the center of attention even at a funeral that she wasn't invited to. She is sick in the head.

Reactions: 39
I just about expired on the Central Line commute home. How Alun has survived - or any of them - I don't know. Bloody epic machines the lot of them!
---
Ha ha Sally I had to laugh at the cork hat!

Reactions: 15
She wanted to inflict as much pain as possible and assert her dominance over her father. She has to be the center of attention even at a funeral that she wasn't invited to. She is sick in the head.
That she was told not to come to. On her Insta she presented it as if she was there 'to help' while she throws shade on the grieving parents.

Reactions: 25
Do you think she will lose custody?

Reactions: 5
Hmm. So she was raiding the thrift stores of Paris too then. Fake it til you make it and all that:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you think she will lose custody?
That's a tough one but I think she will. I'm pretty sure she won't be awarded 100%. And by continuing the PA, harassment and defamation, she shrinks her chances of getting even 50%. I could be wrong tho. Maybe some of the legal experts here can chip in?

Reactions: 11
Quite frankly they are both people who have come out of nasty marriages. I doubt they are in a hurry to walk down the aisle again. They may well end up like Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn.

Reactions: 26
Right? I’ve actually deleted my Twitter count - I’m not going to reactivate it again, either, because I got so fed up with the mindless insults and cultic woo from various individuals - and I couldn’t get them to take down any of the antisemitic bile I received, let alone get the perpetrators suspended. So Malice’s IP address must not be behind a VPN, then…

Reactions: 10
I think she also said she was heavily pregnant at the time (Elsie?) and can’t recall if she also brought Ella?

ETA: Cog71 has deleted their account on the R site, when did that happen!

Reactions: 11
That's a good one but I didn't get the Tomorrow reference. I know it's auto correct. Would Dick get past the mods?

Thread suggestion “Alice’s new boyfriends: Tom, Dick & Harry. Dick pulled out”
Yes damn autocorrect on train!

Reactions: 7
I think she also said she was heavily pregnant at the time (Elsie?) and can’t recall if she also brought Ella?
Yes, I can’t remember the details but she was definitely either pregnant, or brought a daughter along (or both). Probably to rub it in that, unlike the grieving mother, she still had a child/children, because I do believe she’s that evil.
I mean, why would you take a young child (if that’s what she did) to the funeral of a girl they’d never met anyway? Particularly in those very tragic circumstances.

Reactions: 18
One of the hallmarks of Histrionic Personality Disorder is thinking relationships are deeper/more than they are. Hence her gushing grief thieving to Natasha Henstridge (vague acquintance), Stephanie (who she probably did not engage in more than a few sentences) and the Director who died (who was probably so relieved to have seen the back of after having to massage her through the production of 102)

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.