Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there are any ‘real people’ following A now because they’re as bitter and unhinges as she is, it won’t last. Some people will follow and comment as they are the sort of rubberneckers who like to see a someone inflicting harm and disintegrating in slo-mo. That is what she’s doing. Things will change, people will get bored. The only thing she can offer them is setting up her kids to cause ructions as I believe she did with Ella. That is going to get stamped on by the courts, even if it means Ioan not seeing his daughters for a while. All A has got is that. She’s talentless, vain, a bully, increasingly on a downward spiral of spite and hate and it gets so boring even to the most avid so-called supporters. She’ll just end up alone in her own little hole shouting into a void. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Has anyone watched Ioan in ‘the reunion’ on ITVX? Just starting it now and trying to work out if he was filming it when all the Alice sh*tshow started going down 😂
I started watching Harrow and got my husband hooked on it too now. Ioan is not a bad actor. We used to watch him in Forever. Didn't know Alice existed. Didn't know he was married or that he was married to a crazy alcoholic. He was private even then, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is such a stupid lie from Alice.

The character is named in a Deadline article. It's not been officially confirmed yet, sure, but early indications show the character isn't a blink-and-you'll-miss-it part.

View attachment 2397567

Rhea Seahorn and Eric Dane's parts are also not officially named on IMDB yet, oh no, I guess that means they also must have tiny parts :rolleyes:
Alice and her 'fans' are so full of BS all the time. Even if the character wasn't named, so what? It's a job which is paying him six figures for what, 2 weeks work? I'd take that in a heartbeat. Meanwhile, what's Alice doing to support herself and her 'babbiiiezzz'? Yup, zero, zilch, nada.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lol, nothing is going to show Alice in a good light. It's Ioan that's been putting/paying for panda express on the table and the rest.
Sadly Alice has also alienated the girls from their grandparents as well and refused to allow Ioan to take them to Wales long before Bianca was on the scene. It's healthy to visit family and friends and don't forget Ioan's parents are not getting any younger either.
I think he will eventually get to take them to Wales. She will not be able to object. All he has to do is if she refuses, is get his attorney to file a request with the court. You effed up Alice. You are no longer in control.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wait so she is back on Twitter 😱😱
Also whoever voted 1/2 days in the pole has won 🤣 I was optimistic and went for 1/2, weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️
Noooo! That's an old Tweet from Welp's PDF :)

She's back on Twitter using her socks though, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Found it. She's so melodramatic.

View attachment 2397186
They all knew that you were a crazy, jealous, vindictive drunk, (damn you are even jealous of the love he has for his own children) who would eventually destroy him and when the opportunity presented to rescue him, they were all ready, guns blazing. Good for Ioan for having that support system.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
yep, this custody fight will go for years (she pretty much announced this with her alt now too by implying that she will demand a re-evaluation if she loses, appeals will be made etc, she has already said on her main account that she wants the length of the Brangelina divorce). Ioan should put his life completely on hold and be holed up in his tiny apartment (or in a prison cell if he agrees to see his kids alone so that Ella finally can make accusations without a witness being there to put the record straight) for how many years? duck it, seriously. She is failing with her attempt at more coercive control and I think that is beautiful.
Ioan grew a backbone and Alice can't bend him to her will anymore. Any re evaluation is only likely to reach the same conclusions with Alice picking up the costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think i'm going to have to take a break, those socks are pissing me off, nothing is being done about them it seems as they just carry on and on and on, those girls could have been with Ioan if Alice hadn't been such a bleeping witch.
Absolutely understandable. Put yourself and your own mental health first. Don't let someone like mAlice bring you down!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
what are the odds that she didnt wake up on time from her tweeting at 4am on her sock
2023-08-22 22_06_37-Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png

btw the products used are surprisingly affordable. She should take note

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don't use twitter or instagram so take this comment with a gigantic grain of salt, but wouldn't it just be easier to set up a new account with whatever name works? Yeah, it's not verified but it would be if you paid 8 bucks. Yeah, your followers won't be there but if you tweeted or insta'ed your new address on the account they're used to, people would move over, no?
She can change her "name" quite easily, buy itmmm
So Alice is casting doubt on Bianca's MS and trying to make out she's faking it, or is overstating it, just because she's having fun in the sea.

Is this the same Alice who claims she has fibromyalgia and is 50-80% bed-bound, but in a video posted to her Instagram she can be seen drunk and jumping off a table? And actually hurt herself as a result of her own stupid actions?

View attachment 2397625

Guess what Alice - having an autoimmune disease doesn't necessarily mean you'll be ill and bed-bound all of the time. Things come in waves, you can have a flare-up and be ill for days/weeks, and then be fine for days/weeks.

I have an autoimmune condition as well as recovering from an accident. Exercise is very important for my recovery. Being physically strong is really important for my health. I overdid the exercise a few days ago, and the next day I was almost bed-bound. But I'm feeling better now, and tomorrow I will be back to doing exercise (but will remember not to overdo it).
This!
I have ulcerative colitis (when I first got it I lost loads of weight, now I weigh more than before 😭😭) anyway, apart from the usual side effects of it affecting your stomach, it causes joint pain/swelling of the joints and fatigue. I'm lucky in that mine has been in remission for a while, but I still suffer from joint pain and fatigue. Not every single day like that fuckwit assumes! It's called an invisible illness as unless you've had a really bad flare and lost weight, but have moon face from the medication, no one would know you have it.
The reason why B is able to enjoy life, is because she lives a healthy life and is very much a mind over matter person. She was having her meds only 3 weeks ago by IV.
As you say it comes in waves !
---
what are the odds that she didnt wake up on time from her tweeting at 4am on her sock
View attachment 2397968
btw the products used are surprisingly affordable. She should take note
I've got that lipstick ffs 🙄🙄 I do only wear it in winter, gotta be careful if your blonde and wear red!
It's a blueish red, which I said lately mAlice should wear, as it will suit her more. And look I was right...make up addict here 😬
---
Wait so she is back on Twitter 😱😱
Also whoever voted 1/2 days in the pole has won 🤣 I was optimistic and went for 1/2, weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️
Quoting myself here, but that is a recent tweet right? I can't find her 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Loveu2 I PMSL at Tattle Secret Control Centre. I'm nearly at the Tattle underground bunker. If you don't hear from me again, the Bristol Missive took me out in the field. Protect Welt and Hireth at all costs.
That’s my wine gone all over the place now, thanks for that @CookieMonsta 🙄 I have such a great picture of all of us in our camo, faces painted, with cheese strings hanging from our belts ready to protect 💩HQ and rescue Welt and Hireth from the Bristol Massive. Ratty and Squirrel are the advance guard, have already infiltrated their ranks and are sending back information on where they are being held.

OK I admit I’m getting a little carried away here, I’ll go back to my wine and watching the World Athletics Champoinships.
love this!
<... in my imagination, I can almost see how @ReturningthePearls might depict this 🌹 >

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I like how Alice has different socks in rotation.

View attachment 2397876

By the way, I'm fairly sure that she also has socks set up to attack herself, thus making it look like poor Alice is under attack, and that she - sorry, her fans - are just on Twitter to defend her.
Is that what they look like? I was picturing this.
1692736700866.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.