Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First highlight - this is one of my favourite Alice insults. She actually insults Ioan for being a careful driver! šŸ¤Æ

Second highlight - on a darker note, she actually says people in relationships don't have any rights.

View attachment 2397229

"Learning ways to make people attracted to you" sounds incredibly manipulative and narcissistic.
"They're my life's work" is the weirdest and coldest way I've ever seen someone refer to their own children. My brain keeps going back to it because it's just so WTF.

That just threw me for a loop so hard it finally got me out of lurkerdom, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I want @aliceevansishappy - imagine her next ranty post with that username

speaking of ranty
View attachment 2397516
(btw the character IS named)
So Alice has said:

1) The very distinguished psychologist is "fake"
2) The judge is "fame-struck" (she seems to have deleted that tweet, but I've posted it below)
3) Anne Kiley is just trying to bleed Ioan dry (paraphrasing here)
4) Alice's previous lawyers weren't good and they didn't advise her properly
5) The therapists are in Ioan's pocket, and/or they have connections to his lawyers

Anyone else see a pattern here?

1692724811821.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
(btw the character IS named)
This is such a stupid lie from Alice.

The character is named in a Deadline article. It's not been officially confirmed yet, sure, but early indications show the character isn't a blink-and-you'll-miss-it part.

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 18.30.14.png

Rhea Seahorn and Eric Dane's parts are also not officially named on IMDB yet, oh no, I guess that means they also must have tiny parts :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
you can feel how much she hates that her plan to make Ioan stay in his little apartment all day and cry isnt working
2023_08_22_19_37_54_from_aliceevansgruf3_Twitter_Search_X.png

2023-08-22 19_46_36-from_aliceevansgruf3 - Twitter Search _ X.png

2023-08-22 19_47_00-from_aliceevansgruf3 - Twitter Search _ X.png

whether they are Alice or not: that's all ironic because they literally do think and write all day about celebs (except when Alice is travelling/working, convenient)
This is such a stupid lie from Alice.

The character is named in a Deadline article. It's not been officially confirmed yet, sure, but early indications show the character isn't a blink-and-you'll-miss-it part.

View attachment 2397567

Rhea Seahorn and Eric Dane's parts are also not officially named on IMDB yet, oh no, I guess that means they also must have tiny parts :rolleyes:
you dont get 175k for a 2 weeks shot if it's a tiny part either (granted, it's not huge either, but except of the two main characters and maybe 1-2 more no one really ever has there)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
So Alice has said:

1) The very distinguished psychologist is "fake"
2) The judge is "fame-struck" (she seems to have deleted that tweet, but I've posted it below)
3) Anne Kiley is just trying to bleed Ioan dry (paraphrasing here)
4) Alice's previous lawyers weren't good and they didn't advise her properly
5) The therapists are in Ioan's pocket, and/or they have connections to his lawyers

Anyone else see a pattern here?

View attachment 2397549
It's always everyone else's fault according to Alice. Has she ever, just once, admitted that her actions contributed to the breakdown of her marriage? (I'm being charitable here; she seems to be the major reason for the divorce.) Never. No accountability at all. (This is also a horrible example for kids, by the way.)

Luckily, this won't fly in family court and the only bearing that her sock accounts will have on real life is to get the Domestic Violence Restraining Order extended and, hopefully, some severe consequences for breaking it near-daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
So Alice is casting doubt on Bianca's MS and trying to make out she's faking it, or is overstating it, just because she's having fun in the sea.

Is this the same Alice who claims she has fibromyalgia and is 50-80% bed-bound, but in a video posted to her Instagram she can be seen drunk and jumping off a table? And actually hurt herself as a result of her own stupid actions?

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 18.50.43.png

Guess what Alice - having an autoimmune disease doesn't necessarily mean you'll be ill and bed-bound all of the time. Things come in waves, you can have a flare-up and be ill for days/weeks, and then be fine for days/weeks.

I have an autoimmune condition as well as recovering from an accident. Exercise is very important for my recovery. Being physically strong is really important for my health. I overdid the exercise a few days ago, and the next day I was almost bed-bound. But I'm feeling better now, and tomorrow I will be back to doing exercise (but will remember not to overdo it).

• Heart
Reactions: 61
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So Alice is casting doubt on Bianca's MS and trying to make out she's faking it, or is overstating it, just because she's having fun in the sea.

Is this the same Alice who claims she has fibromyalgia and is 50-80% bed-bound, but in a video posted to her Instagram she can be seen drunk and jumping off a table? And actually hurt herself as a result of her own stupid actions?

View attachment 2397625

Guess what Alice - having an autoimmune disease doesn't necessarily mean you'll be ill and bed-bound all of the time. Things come in waves, you can have a flare-up and be ill for days/weeks, and then be fine for days/weeks.

I have an autoimmune condition as well as recovering from an accident. Exercise is very important for my recovery. Being physically strong is really important for my health. I overdid the exercise a few days ago, and the next day I was almost bed-bound. But I'm feeling better now, and tomorrow I will be back to doing exercise (but will remember not to overdo it).
I was trying to articulate something along these lines in my head but you've said it exactly right.

She's such an almighty witch, there's no depths she won't sink to.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
looks like they cant even complain about Ioan SPENDING THE CHILDRENS MONEY
Screenshot_20230822_200826_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_200838_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_200846_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_200852_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_200904_Instagram.jpg

Did I get this right? She expects Ioan to do the divorce himself and stay 24/7 in LA even if he isnt seeing the kids? LOL
Screenshot_20230822_201141_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
It sounds like the boat trip was a gift from Ioan's school friend.
Alice, MS or any other illnesses only prevents you from experiences if you let it.
Your bitterness is stopping you from living not Ioan and Bianca.
Paddle boarding is good for helping the muscles used to balance.
Try it, it might help keep you from face planting the kitchen floor šŸ’…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Oooh that tripā€™s really chafing the malevolent oneā€™s arse cheeks isnā€™t it šŸ˜‚

And itā€™s lovely that Bianca has to laugh when Ioan does; Iā€™ve experienced that too and itā€™s so warming and joyful. You could not have more opposing poles than Aā€™s malignancy and Biancaā€™s brightness; itā€™s almost shocking.

Reactions: 51
ā€œAlice has the school run coveredā€ gave me such a giggle šŸ¤£. Does she duck, sheā€™s still sleeping off the booze and ambien, Gloria got the school run and Ella got the lunches. Such a bullshitter šŸ¤£ Quick guys, we all need to play a sad song on our tiny violins for poor hard done by Alice šŸŽ»šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 60
latest from B's IG
Screenshot_20230822_204256_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_204338_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_204351_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_204417_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_204519_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_204614_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_204705_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230822_204725_Instagram.jpg
Real talk now: what children that run out of visitations for 2.5 years (Ella) and file ROs against their father would be upset that their father isnt taking them on vacation (aside that Alice would never approve this, she already declined a Wales visit for xmas, but that's besides the point). Its HUGE contradiction, isnt it? The RO proved why Ioan cant have them alone for the time being, you need to be very stupid to think otherwise. especially since Ella is also openly violent to him.

PS: i bet Ioan would love to have them there. his friends all had kids there too.
1000014670.jpg

the biggest mystery to me is if Alice genuinely forgets what she posts and what the court papers state - or not, and she is just a manipulative POS. probably the latter
1000014672.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
What about the DVRO tho? Because that's good for the optics, right? šŸ˜‚
Psshh, the DVRO was over nothing!

And it's Ioan's fault Alice sent his all those abusive messages anyway!

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 19.57.44.png

[tweet from a few months ago, from an Alice sock now dead/dormant]

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.