Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Ioan in ‘the reunion’ on ITVX? Just starting it now and trying to work out if he was filming it when all the Alice sh*tshow started going down 😂

Reactions: 11
Always know this is Wizard of Oz stuff. Most of the anti-I&B comments are her. This is why she’ll never get a job or take those girls anywhere on a holiday. She needs that time to run sock accounts. How many were silent when she was away at the con-con? Seen it before and it just makes me roll my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I want @aliceevansishappy - imagine her next ranty post with that username

speaking of ranty
View attachment 2397516
(btw the character IS named)
yep. He has a name. If it was a crappy little part there wouldn’t have been a press release Also he just earned more from that than AliceEvansNotGruff has ever earned for a job. Except the job being Picasso’s beard.
1692731675678.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The sock account(s) go quiet all weekend for a convention and then suddenly back to being active when she’s back home in BH? She is the biggest DVRO breaking idiot of all time. I really hope that it is proven that it’s been Alice behind them all.

Reactions: 58
The explosion in Beverly Hills has been detonated

View attachment 2397607
Ok pardon my language here but she can duck OFF. The fact Bianca could stand even for a few moments on that board would have Been extremely challenging. And then she fell off. MS affects balance, that is well known and documented. Perhaps she should ask Selma about it. That’s why she uses a stick or has help from her dog.

Alice Evans, Domestic Abuser is JEALOUS AS duck (my Alice capitals so she can read it).

the green eyed monster is out in full force. Bianca looks great in a bikini. She is with Ioan, and his friends in the beautiful Mediterranean. She has been accepted into Ioan’s circle. All these things Alice will never know again.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Two dudes credited with the new Mail story. They appear more sympathetic than the previous comment.
The comments so far are not great though. Most berating Ioan for not taking his daughters on holiday and calling both him and Bianca while defending Alice. My positive comment was there but has now disappeared. I wonder if this story is actually going to work in Alice’s favour showing Ioan as an absent father living his best life while she flies across the country in dangerous storms to put Panda Express on the table for her baybeeezzz…….

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
latest from B's IG
Real talk now: what children that run out of visitations for 2.5 years (Ella) and file ROs against their father would be upset that their father isnt taking them on vacation (aside that Alice would never approve this, she already declined a Wales visit for xmas, but that's besides the point). Its HUGE contradiction, isnt it? The RO proved why Ioan cant have them alone for the time being, you need to be very stupid to think otherwise. especially since Ella is also openly violent to him.

PS: i bet Ioan would love to have them there. his friends all had kids there too.
View attachment 2397778
the biggest mystery to me is if Alice genuinely forgets what she posts and what the court papers state - or not, and she is just a manipulative POS. probably the latter
View attachment 2397790
Alice is the reason why those girls aren't with him. She did this to them and she denied them this opportunity. Her hags can say what they want, this is all on Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I can’t help wondering what that little boat excursion would have looked like if Ioan were still with Alice. Not as much fun, I’m thinking (to put it mildly). Not a lovely relaxed day. Ioan a bit tense (because that’s he always seemed around Alice), Alice roaring drunk, loud and being inappropriate around his friends. High drama and arguments.
Just speculation of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The comments so far are not great though. Most berating Ioan for not taking his daughters on holiday and calling both him and Bianca while defending Alice. My positive comment was there but has now disappeared. I wonder if this story is actually going to work in Alice’s favour showing Ioan as an absent father living his best life while she flies across the country in dangerous storms to put Panda Express on the table for her baybeeezzz…….
It won't. He's not the problem here. The problem sits in BH playing with her socks.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if this story is actually going to work in Alice’s favour showing Ioan as an absent father living his best life while she flies across the country in dangerous storms to put Panda Express on the table for her baybeeezzz…….
The people attacking I&B are either her or brain dead or those who don’t know the full story. And it will all come out, to her detriment. She is banking on people either not knowing that she is the reason his daughters are not there.
She just cannot stand that he is having a fabulous time with Bianca eye roll🙄 She is seething.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
that first tweet is WOW: they were cheerleading on Alice keeping them away from him. they literally encouraged her to wreck their lives. and now they claim they didnt want that but its Ioan's fault? wow wow, THAT is concern trolling - of the highest order.

as for the 2nd tweet: SERIOUSLY, how do they expect quality time? Last time it was Ella assaulting her father and filing a DARVO RO. yep, I would extend it to a nice holiday gifted by my friends too while the therapists unscrew them.

No imaginary stuff either, just the plain truth.

PS: the copy paste error is very interesting to say the least
Screenshot_20230822_212730_X.jpg

Has anyone watched Ioan in ‘the reunion’ on ITVX? Just starting it now and trying to work out if he was filming it when all the Alice sh*tshow started going down 😂
yes, it was

I have never seen a positive comment section (especially one that is clearly deleting comments in favour of the other party) that is positive about celebs being on vacation. Jealously always takes over there

The normal people accept that adults take vacations, whether they are in a custody fight or not. A reasonable person would judge him more if he was holed up like Alice is.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I like how Alice has different socks in rotation.

1692732690263.png

By the way, I'm fairly sure that she also has socks set up to attack herself, thus making it look like poor Alice is under attack, and that she - sorry, her fans - are just on Twitter to defend her.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How dare Dafyyd support his friend and not Alice! Like how dare Gill support her own bloody son and not his beautiful, kind, lovely wife??

If Alice read this she would 1000% agree and never realise I'm being sarcastic.

@Loveu2 I PMSL at Tattle Secret Control Centre. I'm nearly at the Tattle underground bunker. If you don't hear from me again, the Bristol Missive took me out in the field. Protect Welt and Hireth at all costs.
That’s my wine gone all over the place now, thanks for that @CookieMonsta 🙄 I have such a great picture of all of us in our camo, faces painted, with cheese strings hanging from our belts ready to protect 💩HQ and rescue Welt and Hireth from the Bristol Massive. Ratty and Squirrel are the advance guard, have already infiltrated their ranks and are sending back information on where they are being held.

OK I admit I’m getting a little carried away here, I’ll go back to my wine and watching the World Athletics Champoinships.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lol, nothing is going to show Alice in a good light. It's Ioan that's been putting/paying for panda express on the table and the rest.
Sadly Alice has also alienated the girls from their grandparents as well and refused to allow Ioan to take them to Wales long before Bianca was on the scene. It's healthy to visit family and friends and don't forget Ioan's parents are not getting any younger either.

Reactions: 32
I think i'm going to have to take a break, those socks are pissing me off, nothing is being done about them it seems as they just carry on and on and on, those girls could have been with Ioan if Alice hadn't been such a bleeping witch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
When the two E’s get a little bit older and have friends in high school, friends who have parents/grandparents/aunts/uncles/cousins and go on family vacations or camping trips, they’re going to pretty suddenly start questioning why they’ve had such a different experience these past few years.

- Why do we never see our three living grandparents? No lovely trips to the UK to visit for summer or Christmas, no FaceTime calls because they adore their grandchildren

- Why do we never see our aunt/uncles? Again no trips to visit and learn about lovely family heritage, or vital social learning for kids of family dynamics and culture

- Why did we never go on vacation or day trips? No vacations for years, no beach trips, camping, hiking, skiing, no wandering around quirky little villages learning about new places and seeing sights outside of LA

How can mAlice the Abuser explain away their missing out on all these normal experiences…sure she’ll say “YOUR FATHER LEFT US, TOOK ALL MONEY, BOGAN’S FAULT”, but in reality the girls will figure out pretty quickly that if all those people (including their father) have been blocked from their lives then there’s an obvious much bigger issue closer to home. Teen years are difficult enough as they are, but when those kids realise what they’re living with they’ll never forgive the Abuser for such losses. It absolutely breaks my heart for them

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If you look at the lawyer's linkedin, vs Ioan's wikipedia page, it looks like they may have been at the same school.
Dafydd's is listed as Ysgol Gyfun Glantaf. Ioan's is Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf. Not sure if that's the same?
I believe it is the same school.

Reactions: 10
Lol, nothing is going to show Alice in a good light. It's Ioan that's been putting/paying for panda express on the table and the rest.
Sadly Alice has also alienated the girls from their grandparents as well and refused to allow Ioan to take them to Wales long before Bianca was on the scene. It's healthy to visit family and friends and don't forget Ioan's parents are not getting any younger either.
yep, this custody fight will go for years (she pretty much announced this with her alt now too by implying that she will demand a re-evaluation if she loses, appeals will be made etc, she has already said on her main account that she wants the length of the Brangelina divorce). Ioan should put his life completely on hold and be holed up in his tiny apartment (or in a prison cell if he agrees to see his kids alone so that Ella finally can make accusations without a witness being there to put the record straight) for how many years? duck it, seriously. She is failing with her attempt at more coercive control and I think that is beautiful.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.