Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last paragraph is particularly interesting. Alice seems to think she's entitled to everyone's love and adoration simply because she is Alice. But at the same time that paragraph shows how manipulative she is and how insecure deep down she is, that she has to love bomb people into liking her. And that nobody has rights in relationships is just outright chilling.

@welp probably both were of equal importance, but definitely trying to isolate him from any potential support. She was trying to get all his family and friends on her side so they would help her bully/shame him back to her.
I wouldn't say Alice is insecure tbh, she's just arrogant and entitled. Moo!

Reactions: 22
This whole scenario where she tried to weaponize his friends and family against him is just so bizarre. From what I can tell most of them figured her out pretty quick anyway. Also shows how deluded she was (and still is) to think something like this would actually work.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Ah that coercion right there, she was still trying to reel him back into the lair back then.
I think all along she thought he was never going to leave, then that he wouldn't follow through on the divorce, that he would never stand up for himself, that he'd never go to the police or the courts to protect himself, even that he'd let Ella take out the RO against him. She's always thought if she could just get him alone she could get him back somehow, whether through seduction, love bombing, coercion, threats, outright blackmail, using the kids. She never seems to realise, or care, that everything she does gives normal people an insight into how horrific his life was for years at her hands.
---
There's a lot of studies now that show narcs are actually a massive black hole of insecurity. It's one of the reasons why Alice works so hard to love bomb and manipulate people into "loving" her. Also so she can use and abuse them as much as she likes!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Interesting article about a study on narcissism and insecurity. Would you see Alice as a grandiose narc or a vulnerable narc?

Reactions: 14
Her woe is me is getting old. Here's my advice to that loony tune
You are not entitled to work in a certain industry. If you can't find work in your chosen profession, move on.
Find a job doing something else and take care of yourself and your children. Nobody is entitled to support simply because you were married to someone.
Ex-partner not stepping up? Show your kids how to overcome adversity by making your own money and taking care of business. Move on, already your alcohol soaked sponge. You are not going to get whatever you think Ioan should pay you.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 2397291

I want to know what happened at Alice's school. It baffles me that both her parents were educators but placed their children in "such a terrible school".

From the "Talk" section on Alice's wikipedia entry:

View attachment 2397307
Hard to tell, not being familiar with Bristol, but the calibre of other alumni from that period would suggest that, at least, a significant portion of pupils went on to take A-Levels (and moved there from other schools to do it) for example which would suggest it was at least ok academically speaking at the time. It's not like it was in the city centre either...

Reactions: 13
If I were Alice I would completely come off social media apart from posting professionally on Instagram but stop viewing other’s posts, stop viewing the Mail online or any sites where Ioan and B are likely to feature including here. Keep my head down, get fit, get working and just heal. Just tune out the world and get better. She is a highly damaged individual- everytime she sees Ioan in his happy shiny new life is like twisting the knife and pouring salt into that open wound. He is doing nothing wrong, but she is not going to move on if she just fixates on what they are doing - revenge just ends up hurting yourself, it’s corrosive and makes things worse.
She won’t of course, but if she wants a good life she should do that.

Reactions: 53
Does anyone know what school Alice went to by chance?
Blaise High School, I guess.
Edit: Wikipedia states it was Henbury School. That school was renamed to Blaise High School.
Edit again: There's an article regarding the school badge. The author of said article states that the name of the school was changed in 2019. The author also states that mAlice attended the school at the same time as him/her.
Link to the article: http://misc.vinceh.com/2020/06/the-old-henbury-school-badge/

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She actually has a really nice smile when she's showing her teeth/when her mouth is open, and it seems genuine. She looks lovely in the photo on the right.

I think a lot of the photos of her from the con look "off" because she's not smiling genuinely or she's trying to pose/pout in them.

I also don't think her botox brow lift is doing her any favours, as it's too harsh and unrealistic. At least I hope it's botox, and nothing permanent.
Yes, occasionally you get a glimse of the evergivetic person with a winning peonality, who she could be if she wasn't a narcissistic, abusive bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If you look at the lawyer's linkedin, vs Ioan's wikipedia page, it looks like they may have been at the same school.
Dafydd's is listed as Ysgol Gyfun Glantaf. Ioan's is Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf. Not sure if that's the same?
Yes the only difference is saying it’s Welsh medium

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I were Alice I would completely come off social media apart from posting professionally on Instagram but stop viewing other’s posts, stop viewing the Mail online or any sites where Ioan and B are likely to feature including here. Keep my head down, get fit, get working and just heal. Just tune out the world and get better. She is a highly damaged individual- everytime she sees Ioan in his happy shiny new life is like twisting the knife and pouring salt into that open wound. He is doing nothing wrong, but she is not going to move on if she just fixates on what they are doing - revenge just ends up hurting yourself, it’s corrosive and makes things worse.
She won’t of course, but if she wants a good life she should do that.
The first issue is she has a social media addiction. And it seems, few close friends in real life who she can talk to. Before she started the extreme trolling in May 2023, and when she used to have her main Twitter account, apart from attacking Ioan and Bianca, she used social media for company, to write out her thoughts, and to get advice from.

I'm always struck by what she did when Ioan said he was finally leaving. Her first action was to go on Twitter and post "he's leaving us". My first action would have been to call or text close friends in order to get their support.

The second issue is that she has a need for revenge against Ioan and Bianca, and attacking them through anonymous social media accounts is the main method by which she feels she can get revenge against them (apart from when she's concocting fake restraining order plots).

I really don't think she'll ever make progress. Because first of all she needs to realise she has a problem (addiction, personality disorders). Then she needs to accept her behaviour is a problem, and what part she played in the demise of her marriage. She needs to look at all the people she's ever fallen out with in her life and ask herself if it was really them who were in the wrong, and not her. Then she needs to go about making changes, getting therapy, etc. She'll never do all of this because it would take a lot of work, soul searching, and admitting she was in the wrong. It's hard. It's easier in the short-term to just make a few Twitter socks and carry on being a troll.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.