Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No emojis were the right choice in the like button again! Every time I read anything that A writes my brain wants to leave!

https://giphy.com/keZhECYHtGty4Jh1Vo

Reactions: 23
Don't worry, I've got your back Cookie! I'll flank them and start throwing job application forms at them. That should send them running to the hills

Reactions: 21
Problem is, there’s nothing to heal from. She’s always been this person. This is her “better”.

Reactions: 32
to her credit those screenshots are funny, even if performative

"i cant stomach it" just days after she said she'll keep it. She is so unserious lmao

tattle: her having the Gruff is pathetic, no identity

Alice fans: how dare

*Alice wants to change*

Alice fans: Well done for taking your identity back. im soo proud

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
I don't use twitter or instagram so take this comment with a gigantic grain of salt, but wouldn't it just be easier to set up a new account with whatever name works? Yeah, it's not verified but it would be if you paid 8 bucks. Yeah, your followers won't be there but if you tweeted or insta'ed your new address on the account they're used to, people would move over, no?

Reactions: 24
just contact support. I have done this for company accounts too. And she knows it. She just wants a big show (no matter if she actually wants now to change it or not)

Reactions: 46
You can have other accounts which of course Alice already has so what's one more?

Reactions: 33
OMG stop being so ABUSIVE with your logical trains of thought Endora!

Reactions: 40
People who are verified get married and change the name on their accounts to reflect this it's not difficult!

Reactions: 26
She's doing this because she wants to find any excuse to keep the Gruff. She's not going to change it, she never had any plans to do so because she is nobody without Ioan and she knows it. The minute she drops the Gruff she becomes the crazy ex wife of Mr Fantastic.
Just admit to it Alice, this is all another show for your brain dead audience. Christ she enrages me.

Reactions: 36
She's doing this because she wants to find any excuse to keep the Gruff. She's not going to change it, she never had any plans to do so because she is nobody without Ioan and she knows it.
She wants a user name that sounds like someone clearing their throat. She's got it.

Reactions: 7
If she spent a fraction of the time she has mulled over her Insta name on actually job hunting .... she might be getting somewhere. Shows what her priorities are.

Reactions: 50
She has zero dignity and she knows it!

Reactions: 23
I want @aliceevansishappy - imagine her next ranty post with that username

speaking of ranty

(btw the character IS named)

Reactions: 51
Rome wasn’t built in a day but I suspect it may have been if @welp was on the job

Reactions: 32
I want @aliceevansishappy - imagine her next ranty post with that username

speaking of ranty
View attachment 2397516
(btw the character IS named)
Still more than what Alice had since 2009. And still more than she will have in the foreseeable future. Plus he and Bianca will go red carpet events that Alice will not be going to.
P.S. Bianca looks hot in that bikini, something that Alice will never be again.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.