Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

You are an absolute legend !!!!!!!!!!! I've just pigged snorted at my desk :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

Okay, I am officially asking you yo marry me too, @Hiraeth we fight at dawn for the honour 🤣
This is absolutely genius, you have a real talent and I hope in RL you do something along these lines, because this is pure genius and bleeping creative 👏🏻 👌
Tits Akimbo Productions ...someone call the undertakers, because I am dead 💀🤣🤣
P.s I love you!!
P.s.s I really hope that this is seen by Anne, Marie, Bernal and Co!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s clear from the minute Alice decided to go full scorched earth Ioan expected her to accuse him of SA the children. That’s where he was smart and one step ahead of her with the chaperone and dr. That’s why the children have been conditioned to hate Iris, Bianca (for that and many other reasons) and any adult who is present during visitation. The socks went after the GAL, the judge and now the child evaluator. The fact she’s surrounded herself by questionable people like Lupine, Marcia, Tone and Sian who I wouldn’t let anywhere near any of my children speaks volumes. They have shown themselves to be untrustworthy, have below par reading comprehension and questionable morals. Water finds its level.
She triangulates them, there will be a group chat and also separate “secret” messages between them all. She will love bomb the tit out of them and give them little titbits of lies that she wants out there. The fact that it never amounts to anything won’t matter. They’re enmeshed to her, trauma bonded by also being dumped at some point in their mundane and lonely lives. I’ve seen it so many times with narcs. They play the friends off each other. It’ll be “we” think and I’ve discussed it with such and such to make the others feel inferior and it’s not true. Causing dissension in the group keeps her Queen bee and they will continue to bat for her. There’s very little interaction between their real life friends on social media, it’s all about Alice. Marcia has opened at least twenty Twitter accounts, all to bash Tattle and us. She gets little to no views and talks to herself mostly. No interaction with Lupine, very little with Sian. Tone and Maria mutually like each others posts. It’s pathetic really.
I normally feel sorry for victims of a narc, that bunch of nobodies can suck my boaby.
Back in the bad old days of the Leann Rimes / Brandi Granville twitter wars, a defender of Leann's said that Leann didn't need to have socks because there were a bunch of her "friends" doing it for her. I think this is the case with Alice. The tweets that sound like her could be the dim supporters parrotfishing back exactly what Alice has told them to post. I know this also happened with LR & BG. Supporters of LR were being told word for word what to post and when to post. You are so tight, it is pathetic. It will only cause harm in the long run and it won't benefit Alice's legal case. It shows a stunted level of maturity and frankly is just embarrassing.

Reactions: 28

OMG! We are not worthy of you @kingseven It’s just fabulous 😂 I have to say my favourite bit that made me cry out with laughter is this 👇
IMG_1275.jpeg

It’s his face! 🤣 Sitting all alone on that bench! 😭😭😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Okay, I am officially asking you yo marry me too, @Hiraeth we fight at dawn for the honour 🤣
This is absolutely genius, you have a real talent and I hope in RL you do something along these lines, because this is pure genius and bleeping creative 👏🏻 👌
Tits Akimbo Productions ...someone call the undertakers, because I am dead 💀🤣🤣
P.s I love you!!
P.s.s I really hope that this is seen by Anne, Marie, Bernal and Co!
Handbags at dawn!! 🤣

Tits Akimbo Productions needs to be trademarked, stat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
“The Sea Hag is one of the central enemies of Popeye the Sailor. She is the last witch on earth, and a pirate who sails the Seven Seas in her ship "The Black Barnacle". She has a headquarters on Plunder Island, where she keeps a pride of lions that she uses to dispatch her enemies. She also has a deep knowledge of magic artifacts, and has used many of them to great effect over the years. She is able to practice Voodoo magic”

Now that is right up my alley! I fully embrace my new sea hag identity.
I love the word sea hag, it’s got a Celtic air to it. Mystical and brooding. I conjure up lots of mist, dark clouds and angry rolling waves with the Sea hag sat on a rock in the midst of it all totally at home and at peace. 🧜🏼‍♀️😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Hahaha class well done 🤣
Jack and Rose omg beam me up hilarious and soooo cute 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Back in the bad old days of the Leann Rimes / Brandi Granville twitter wars, a defender of Leann's said that Leann didn't need to have socks because there were a bunch of her "friends" doing it for her. I think this is the case with Alice. The tweets that sound like her could be the dim supporters parrotfishing back exactly what Alice has told them to post. I know this also happened with LR & BG. Supporters of LR were being told word for word what to post and when to post. You are so tight, it is pathetic. It will only cause harm in the long run and it won't benefit Alice's legal case. It shows a stunted level of maturity and frankly is just embarrassing.
I would agree except for one thing - Alice needs the platform to release her vitriol. She's "gagged" from doing it on her own accounts so socks seem the natural trajectory for her. She needs to abuse them even if it's not seen as her. Just telling someone what to say wouldn't be enough for her.

Reactions: 24

This had me howling! So clever. You have woven so many of the nuances of this sorry saga. I hope you work in a creative field otherwise your talents are wasted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I'm 10 pages behind so this may have been pointed out already, but the kids "have to stay here". Tell me you're Alice etc.
Nailed again ! She's too damn stupid and pissed drunk and pissed mad not to get caught out . 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“The Sea Hag is one of the central enemies of Popeye the Sailor. She is the last witch on earth, and a pirate who sails the Seven Seas in her ship "The Black Barnacle". She has a headquarters on Plunder Island, where she keeps a pride of lions that she uses to dispatch her enemies. She also has a deep knowledge of magic artifacts, and has used many of them to great effect over the years. She is able to practice Voodoo magic”

Now that is right up my alley! I fully embrace my new sea hag identity.
I love the word sea hag, it’s got a Celtic air to it. Mystical and brooding. I conjure up lots of mist, dark clouds and angry rolling waves with the Sea hag sat on a rock in the midst of it all totally at home and at peace. 🧜🏼‍♀️😄
Alice and her "beloved friends and supporters" view the term 'sea hag' as an insult. Though a 'sea hag' is often depicted as someone being an ugly old witch, I also disagree.
an interesting article about "sea hags": Empowerment and Wisdom

I often laugh when such references to the sea are made as several of you have actually called out my name. And I thank those of you (who saw my picture image many threads back) and did not view me as "an ugly old witch woman".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More than 60 posts from the AEG account yesterday. Definitely an addiction.

Someone needs a hobby or a job.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I ‘heart’ posts sometimes when the ‘like’ emoji just isn’t strong enough to convey how much I agree with a post (even if the content of the post is disgusting stuff from AE/Tone).

@Bridgeofsighs You are so right - a good mother would have no fear of the custody evaluation process or therapy for kids who have experienced any type of upheaval such as divorce.

Shows that AE knows that a lot of what she does is wrong. She just doesn’t care
A good mother would not find herself in a situation where an evaluation was necessary, unless no fault was attributed to her (such as mental illness). All of what those girls are going through is down to Alice's behaviour and actions.

Alice is self-sabotaging because her desire to destroy Ioan is greater than her wish to care for her daughters. As a Narcissist, the world revolves around her, and nothing is ever her fault. If the girls are removed from her she will blame Ioan, Dr Dupee will be called incompetent or unprofessional, nothing will be Alice's fault.

Reactions: 39
Yeah I would have taken that as a warning from the Universe, removed the ring, returned it and got my $$ back.
If only....

IG: My trusting of people, my naivety, is probably my strongest point and my achilles heel," he says, charmingly unscarred by the experience of nearly being kidnapped into a cult.

I'd say it's more of an achilles heel. That said, he's in therapy now and will know what the red flags are this time round.

IG: I have known Alice as a woman who has been in mourning for the last 10 years.

Mourning for 10 years isn't normal. I think her unreasonable behaviour was excused as she was 'in mourning'. She could see how easy he was to manipulate and played him like a violin.

IG: Until I got married I didn't think it was possible to elevate our relationship any higher, I thought it was already perfect. But marriage did elevate it.

hmmm I wonder is that the obligatory fawning that he had to do as he knew AE would read the interview?

Chrissy Iley, AE's mate wrote this "He glows with a special kind of innocence. It's an innocence that you feel he's worked on, rather than just naivety." His fans all thought he was just naive and we were right. AE and IG were polar opposites - no wonder he 'wasn't feeling it' and she had to give him an ultimatum. He was also naive about starting a family with a 39 yo woman. I wonder if he even knew her true age??

I can imagine Ma Gruff reading this interview and going grey but not being able to rescue him this time.

Reactions: 47
Alice and her "beloved friends and supporters" view the term 'sea hag' as an insult. Though a 'sea hag' is often depicted as someone being an ugly old witch, I also disagree.
an interesting article about "sea hags": Empowerment and Wisdom

I often laugh when such references to the sea are made as several of you have actually called out my name. And I thank those of you (who saw my picture image many threads back) and did not view me as "an ugly old witch woman".
Great article, love this bit ‘now we can get our “hagitude” on and choose to be our most powerful authentic selves!’

Hagitude! What a brilliant word 😄

We are turds with hagitudes! 💪

#Dont’tf@@kwithseahags

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh as if they haven’t already. She just either isn’t aware or throws a bigger tantrum than them.
I think they would be afraid to tantrum on AE. She would threaten to abandon them and thanks to the PA she's the only family they have, so that's a no go. Plus, no one throws bigger teenage tantrums than AE anyway.

This just shows how the kids weren't 'emotionally dysregulated' with I and B. They were primed like bombs ready to go off by AE who would have rewarded them for a job well done, like I said at the time.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.