Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I forgot to add Brighton Bond to the cast list

I’m howling here, this is just brilliant @kingseven you are a very clever and talented sea hag
---
It's not a bed of roses, but I like knowing that Alice has been left into stew in her own pile of shit. Her brainless supporters have jumped in With her.

View attachment 2400368
View attachment 2400373
Not jealous at all are you Abuser

Reactions: 20
"So I made a mojito and put the ring at the bottom of the glass. The ice was slowly melting and I was thinking, how could you not know this thing was in your glass? So I'm going grey and she's saying, 'What's wrong with you? Why are you so miserable and boring? Mix me another drink.' I said, 'Let's down these first.' The thing knocked her in the tooth and she moaned, 'Why are you making me drink the ice, what's the matter with you?' She blew her lid and stormed out of the room and down the corridor and plonked herself on a sofa and said, 'I'm sleeping here, I'm not sleeping with you.' The whole thing had gone horribly wrong. She kept saying, 'Why were you making me drink the ice?' By this time, I'm thinking she knows it's there but she doesn't want it to happen any more. Then I tell her it was a special ice cube, a trick ice cube…" Eventually he tells her it's the ring and she bursts into tears."

So IG learnt the hard way. Don't marry crazy.

Reactions: 70
I disagree, she is desperate to retain full custody to grift off the children's maintenance.
She has little means to keep that BHs apartment if she doesn't get the full custody. Moo.
I can not see how she could still keep the BH apartment even with full custody, which there is no chance she will get. Ioan cannot afford to pay her $18,000 a month, he has to pay his bills too. She is going to have to move to a cheaper apartment soon, that is one of the many reasons she is so angry.

Reactions: 41
You know you've found a fellow turd if this occurs:

first person says "Yo"
second person responds "Be"
So we all have to go around in our daily lives saying "Yo" to random people?
Most will respond with their own "Yo" (since it is a greeting) but we might strike one, one day who will respond "Be".
THE PROBLEM is if someone says "Yo" to us - does that mean we respond "Be" to everyone who greets us with "Yo"?

This is getting complicated.
---
Please share the presentation - I"m sure we'd all appreciate it for when we talk to our families (if we do).
---
BIB - do we? Have we made that connection? It was speculation on my part.
BI bold and italics - new thread title? Maybe.
---
Yeah I would have taken that as a warning from the Universe, removed the ring, returned it and got my $$ back.
---
Ah the Brisbane connection, we were wondering how long it'd take her to start this conspiracy theory!!

Someone send this twitter account to Dr Dupee.
Yes Dr Dupee once walked past Bianca Wallace in the Queens Street mall. Bianca was in a push stroller at the time but hey, connection!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I think that all of us , Ioan, his family, everybody who has ever heard of either of them has been asking that
---
I’ll use my Yo-bucks to fund it.
Have you any of them left Mimsy after the wedding, that you never, ever mentioned. Or has Ioan been giving you extra this month?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Desperately trying to catch up but I'm way too knackered . Thankyou for this

There's an accusational shitstorm on the way for Ioan Gruffudd . God help Ioan from that parasitical abuser !

Reactions: 11
Soooo…myself and Mr T took a day off today. Both of us needed a day, just the two of us and gorgeous floof T. So we decided on a hike around an hour from our home. Anyhoo, having gone half way around our route I hear Mr T ‘hey wifey come here’. I’m like omg there’s some random cloud formation and he’s taken the best photo (bless him he is amazing with a camera). But no young Turds! He’d come across the following! He said ‘isn’t that batshit woman you always go on about called Gruff?’ I bow to you dear Turds and your ability to do what you will with our photo

Reactions: 59
That poor naïve guy. My god.

Reactions: 50
How fun that must have been! I adore Hornblower and wish we Sea Hags could have a marathon and sing Sea Shanty songs. We could have tons of snacks and afterwards we could all diss mAlice to your hearts’s content. I’ll invent a new game called “Will mAlice walk the plank?”

Reactions: 21
Please share the presentation - I"m sure we'd all appreciate it for when we talk to our families (if we do).
---
I'm sure I can request an extension from uni for my presentation about urinary incontinence in order to get this presentation sorted first.

Then again, maybe Alice would benefit from the former preso mentioned.

Reactions: 21
Re: the proposal and ring story - I wonder if this is the ring? If so I think it’s stunning… and expensive, she’ll get a few months rent paid when she sells it.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Alice needs attention and adoration. She's responding to a post made 9 Aug. I've covered the drunk, filtered, fake, fashion show photo. No one should have to see it again.

Reactions: 33
How surprising that someone with histrionic personality disorder jumps to the conclusion that a custody evaluator (who evaluates the parents...) is going to ruin her daughter's bladder by hooking her up to ketamine in a clinic.
She does own a horse blanket though - you can see why she’d be concerned. One misjudged/equine-seeking ket dart as she drops the baybeezzz at the clinic….she’s in a 2 day k-hole neighing and seeing giant chins

Reactions: 23
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

Reactions: 94
BIB That would make such a good Instagram handle for her!

Reactions: 18
Just like Alice researched the outcome of a fake RO request. Shit research = shit results.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.