Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
I really, really hope the judge knows who Alice exactly is by now.

So far she's:

1) Interrupted him 14 times
2) Not had her camera turned on, didn't respond to him, and her lawyer had to text her to get her to turn her camera on
3) Had echo/feedback in the background, which could be indicative of her recording the proceedings, or having a third party listening in
4) Said "yeah" to him
5) Left her child alone in the courtroom to face proceedings
6) Submitted a joke of a financials document
7) Submitted documents full of typos and errors

This is even before we get on to her having a DVRO; her violating the DVRO by abusing Ioan and Bianca via socks, and via comments on her Instagram page; selling her kids to the Daily Mail; and concocting a fake restraining order plot.

Alice can make all the Instagram posts she wants trying to convince everyone that she's a victim, but all her actions so far are going to lead to her undoing.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Oh I see, sorry. He said this in the original DVRO application. Maybe the wording has just been changed for the latest legal doc?:

View attachment 2384730
It feels to me - and I might (am) just be woozy from the pain pills - that he has become infinitely more decisive, hardline, uncompromising and transparent about what Alice did to him. Both in stating pretty openly that she was abusing him and applying coercive control (illegal in the UK), and the tone he took with her in the OFW email. I wonder if he will come out and do an interview at some point, to be honest; he’s the kind of man who, I *think*, would want to help other men in his position.
Anne Kiley has played a blinder. Alice is going to have such a heap of karma dropped on her from a great height that she’ll be reincarnated as a lavatory brush.

• Heart
  • Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
That post will be deleted within 12 hours if not 3.

Alice knows she's in a high profile high conflict divorce.

She knows that she's a public figure.

She knows trolls exist online. She repeatedly puts pictures of her kids to be commented on. A reasonable person would not expose their kids to that.

But now there's a legal dimension that can speak for the kids. She's taunting the GAL to prove this is abusive.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Comment from one of the suspected Alice socks (I think she has two on the go at the moment).

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 10.15.31.png

Yeah, relationships and marriages don't work like that. If one party wants out, then that's it - it's over. This line of argument actually supports the idea that Alice just got married to see how much she could get out of the relationship monetarily and materially.

Imagine the sexes were reversed and the sock was saying "You can't just dispose of a man when you're done. He's paid a price, why shouldn't see?" See how gross, controlling and threatening it sounds?

And what price did Alice pay? Her acting career was a flop and she had 100x less net worth than Ioan did when they got married. She had a nanny to help with the child-rearing, paid for by Ioan. If the "price" means years of her life, then sorry, but that's what anyone who gets into a serious relationship or marries gambles with.

Also, Alice signed a pre-nup, and Ioan has been paying more than he should in child support and spousal support (or equivalent). He will be paying her future spousal support (unless the court says he doesn't due to the DVRO). So what is it that this sock is actually advocating for? That Ioan stay in a relationship with Alice forever and ever, even though he doesn't want to be with her anymore?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Mad Betty

VIP Member
"This systemic brand of anonymous hatred has to stop. The world needs to find a way."

Is this woman for real?

View attachment 2383037

Alice Evans, who has created anonymous sock account after sock account on Twitter since May 2023 in order to troll her ex-husband and his girlfriend, now wails that "anonymous hatred has to stop"?

Bravo Alice, you've really outdone yourself this time.

Alice Evans: Campaigner against a systemic brand of anonymous hatred. DVRO? She doesn't even know him.
This is all too familiar. Project out exactly what you do yourself to deflect against your own bad behavior. We can see with our own eyes how she's behaved and how she targets and bullies people.

She's being ridiculous. 🙄

MOO

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Surely Ella’s lack of schooling will be a big red flag to the judge.
Im finding Alice trying to claim illness really not ok. I’ve got a couple of things that are really debilitating when they are bad and I wouldn’t wish them on anyone.
Amen, sister. Claiming she has arthritis without a substantiating blood test really takes the piss. RA is incredibly painful and something I would do almost anything not to have. Ditto fibromyalgia, ME, a crumbling spine, uterine fibrosis, severe depression… I haven’t had a solid night’s sleep in years because of RA pain. I certainly haven’t been bouncing up and down on a trampoline or leaping off tables! All the lies and attention-seeking is both repulsive and disheartening, because she uses pseudo-illnesses as a way to hoover sympathy from her idiotic sycophants.
I reckon we’re going to be exactly in the same place this time next year, on thread #399, repeating the same old condemnation of her lying, grifting, stealing, vulgar, self-aggrandising, attention-seeking, substance-abusing, harrassing, intimidating, nastiness. She’ll absolutely never change. Rotten to the hollow core, as all narcissists are. Even if she finds someone stupid enough to marry her, she just won’t stop. She’d rather be homeless than behave decently. I just hope both girls are taken far, far away from their emotional nightmare and are able to heal and enjoy what’s left of their childhood.
I’m so sorry that you’re suffering. Lots of love to you, and if you need support via our O/T thread - we’ll be there for you.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Meanwhile. B and I are out in London
She wants her kids and followers to think Bianca did this. So obvious.

78381514-9AC2-431D-931C-0D70A34B9612.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
What does it matter if Bianca has a foof like a wizard's sleeve ? At least we don't have to look at it flapping about every time you see her unlike Alice's massive gob !

• Haha
  • Heart

frobly-mobly

So she's going to the police to report a SM post, huh?
But these are words, just words! Remember Al, like the thousands of "rabid and sadistic" words you messaged and posted to and about Ioan and his family, Bianca and her family and friends. Right? Right?!
Or do you just like to play the victim card when the shoe Louboutin is on the other foot?

200w (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I still can't wrap my head around how many delusional people there are. Read the damn court documents and see what your "idol" is really like...

I hope Anne Kiley kicks her ass in court this week!

Anyone else think her next plan might be that she'll try to dump the kids at Ioans place for the weekend and when he refuses (rightfully so) because of Ellas recent actions etc she'll just be like: see, he doesn't even want to take care of them and push that narrative again? Or is that a little too far fetched? The kids would probably believe it and despise him even more despite the fact that he didn't do anything wrong.
A lot of turds have repeatedly pointed out that Ella probably would be an extremely destructive force on his relationship with Bianca atm, and as Alice lives to break them up, (and in spite of her never reading Tattle) I wouldn't be surprised if she does start trying to dump Ella at least on Ioan and Bianca. I don't think she'll take the risk with Elsie as hopefully she's not as alienated from Ioan as Ella is.

Personally I have more hope for Ella than many turds. I think she's craving unconditional love, stability, calm, firm boundaries and consistent discipline that she can always predict in consequence to her own actions. Right now she's a piece of jetsam constantly tossed on the storms of Alice's moods and that is terrifying for a child, aside from the abuse and manipulation.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Stealing this from the Katie Price thread. Because really, Alice could use it as her profile pic. Provocative sassy and pouty!
IMG_2315.jpeg

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
been scrolling a bit her comment section on my laptop since my phone is buggy as hell with those long threads, she liked some pretty nasty posts about them, like these two
View attachment 2381564
(aside from the 3rd grader level insults the idea that you can just snatch children away is priceless, why is Alice attracting so many losers 💀 )
My God, that’s disgusting. And had Bianca gone through the entire 51st fleet, it’s none of their damned business anyway - what’s with this atrocious slut-shaming? She and IG are in a beautiful, committed relationship and their sexual lives and histories are their own concern. I absolutely hate women who think like this, who are so bitter, vitriolic and hateful that they always default to the lowest possible insults they can possibly think of, and hideous narcissists - like the ‘I’ve cheated in every relationship I’ve ever had’ Alice Evans - lap it up.

• Heart

shugabug23

Chatty Member
Aw looks like the I&B Great British Tour has moved onto London. Some work meetings for Yo, hopefully! 🤞🏻

• Heart

ChangeYourName

Oh, there are plenty more. A friend who reads but doesn't post here told me privately about the Alice thread and we talk about it. I try and not get too distracted by Tattle so choose carefully and this is the only other one bar one that I follow because it is that shocking/captivating/ interesting.

Just because people don't post doesn't mean they aren't reading, aghast. I'd guess for every one poster there are many, many multiples more who say nothing.

As said by many others, I am so grateful for the legal docs and explanations. This really is one of the most informative, well put together threads on here.
Yep. I have followed this thread since pretty much the start & only created an acc recently. I was shocked to see actual curse words when I joined. I thought you were the most polite thread on the internet saying “duck” instead of f**k. Etc. 🤦🏼‍♀️

My sister, my close friend and a colleague are also following along with no accounts. I imagine Alice’s friends, former friends, former costars , former family members and even people in her life like the girls teachers etc would’ve had a nosey here at some stage.

SUCKS to be you mAlice.

• Haha
  • Heart

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
I see from Dr Dupee's CV that she's Australian, or at least spent some time working there early in her career. As we know, Australians all know each other, so her appointment is clearly a set up by I and B to con Alice out of custody...

(How long before am FM suggests something along these lines? 🙄)

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
If she has done this herself I would be more inclined to think her motive was to duck out of the Con after seeing how well Ioan was received at his and how well he looked.

(I've noted a few comments on IG already saying this was most likely written by a person who lives in their mother's basement and would love to know why they are doing Loopy dirty like that?)

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Ametrine

VIP Member
Those photos have to hurt.

MOO
Yep, I think this is why she did it.

"Go to Wales, see your parents, receive adulation and have a nice time introducing Bianca to all your friends? I'll show you."

Cue arranged pap walk with daughter.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47