Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has that been adjudicated? I remember reading that Alice was asking for both physical and legal custody, but after that it's just been a series of court dates and delays. It seems Ioan has joint legal custody because he was insisting on getting the school documents, but apparently Alice disagrees doesn't care.
technically until the court makes an order they share both legal and physical custody. Alice just doesnt take either of it seriously
Theoretically. Does the Saturdays (when he still doesn't see them) count as legal custody?
that's physical

Reactions: 29
For once this isn’t an Alice typo but well known nickname for the Guardian, due to its reputation for spelling mistakes.

sometimes, like a stopped clock, Alice is right.
Oh I had no idea 🤣 🤣 Not being from that side of the world. My bad:ROFLMAO::poop:

Reactions: 7
The gloves have finally come off. tit’s getting serious.

is the info re: Malice’s false police report threats to control IG’s behaviour new information?
Re: the unanswered OFW email: he says he’d like her to refer to him as ‘Ioan’ only. I wonder what the hell she was calling him - either a lovebombing ‘Coglet’ or a ‘Bogan-shagging abusive tit’. It’s always extremes with Alice.
Maybe she addresses it to Ioan and Bianca to be snarky, as she did in another document further down in the attachment. But I could see her doing Coglet when she's drunk. LOL

Reactions: 15
I wonder if the judge will ask Elsie, or get the GAL to, where would Elsie like to go to school? Not what her mother wants, what she wants. And if she chooses her old school the judge should order it! Malice is a sneaky selfish witch. Fancy ripping your child out of their school and away from friends just to basically stick two fingers up at your ex?! And then gloating on social media about it. WHAT A twit.
Lord above knows what rubbish excuse she will come up with for missing the OFW message. Not only is it court ordered to be checked at least every 24 hours, Alice is clearly on her phone constantly using social media, so can’t pull the ‘I didn’t see the notification, I didn’t know’ bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Of. bleeping. COURSE she’s defied the court order and moved her child’s school without agreement. She’s already isolated Ella, now it’s Elsie’s turn.

At this point I just don’t have many words left. She wants to be arrested, she wants to be held in contempt and she wants to be penalised, so that she can keep playing “the victim”. She’ll never stop.
🤔. I wonder if she’s trying to get arrested now, actively trying, so that a) she doesn’t have to go to the Con b) it’d ruin IG and BW’s holiday, and they’d probably have to leave Wales early c) get all the headlines - even better if she could manage a car chase d) watch her social media go mad and get endless, exhilarating narc supply e) in setting herself up as a penniless victim who lost custody of her children, she can milk this narrative for years - while trying to force a wedge between IG and the girls from afar.
Sounds pretty Alice to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if she forged his signature. Or if she said something stupid like "the father is currently working abroad he will sign when he returns in X" or "the father is dead"

The amount of trouble she will be in. She has already embarrassed Elsie at her new school with this
According to the LA Unified School District, you need an affidavit to show you are the guardian or parent. So … did she get Bernal’s office to do that?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Lord above knows what rubbish excuse she will come up with for missing the OFW message. Not only is it court ordered to be checked at least every 24 hours, Alice is clearly on her phone constantly using social media, so can’t pull the ‘I didn’t see the notification, I didn’t know’ bollocks.
She was probably having a fibro flare. Or the dog ate her homework phone, laptop and all other internet-enabled devices in her home. Or she did see it, but it was obscured by maliciously-thrown cheesestrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She was probably having a fibro flare. Or the dog ate her homework phone, laptop and all other internet-enabled devices in her home. Or she did see it, but it was obscured by maliciously-thrown cheesestrings.
Must be tricky being Alice, everyone and everything is out to get her, no matter how hard she tries or how good she is. Boo hoo poor Alice, my heart bleeds for her ☹

Said no one ever.

Reactions: 21
Both will have to move schools in October. Alice only had a six month lease.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I feel like she’s just laughing at everyone now. Nobody is going to tell her what to do, not Ioan, not the court not anyone.

makes me so sad when I see how she is able to act, three years on and she’s still being an abusive cow with zero repercussions- an apartment in BH, both her girls which she is fully using as weapons to inflict more hurt. Still draining Ioan financially and sitting on her fat lazy ass getting pissed up and spouting her filthy mouth all over socials.

what kind of message does this send anyone in an abusive marriage - there seems to be literally duck all you can do to stop these kind of people. Imagine being Joe Public without Ioan’s $$$’s to pay for all the legal help he’s had. You’d be absolutely broken by all this in so many ways

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
So not only has Elsie been whipped out from a school she has been going to from kindergarten, one where she has friends, where teachers and other parents knew the backstory and could keep an eye out, and moved her to another one, in defiance of the courts and their father. And at the new school Elsie is too new to be beloved - she is just the new girl with the mad mother. She is a piece of tit.
Poor Elsie. She can't possibly be happy about this. Taking her away from friends and teachers she loves. I feel so sorry for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Not much outrage on Twitter regarding the disgusting IG post. Socks quiet, no Tone defending his sis, Fm’s barely mentioning it. You’d think they would be horrified , unless…..🤔🙄
I think this is because they now have a WhatsApp group 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
According to the LA Unified School District, you need an affidavit to show you are the guardian or parent. So … did she get Bernal’s office to do that?
Did the school do it? I noticed this:

5. School staff will provide affidavits for any missing but required documents at the time of enrollment.

a. The following affidavits will be provided by school staff as an alternative documentation and placed in the students cumulative record once process had been completed:
i. Affidavit to Verify Residence
ii. Affidavit of Temporary Residence
iii. Affidavit for Proof of Age of Minor
iv. Affidavit of Parent/Legal Guardian Information
v. Caregiver Authorization Affidavit

What is that about?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.