Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"in the absence of evidence" lmao - if you look away like the good abuse apologist you are I guess its true. And then he accuses Ioan without evidence and uses his opinion as "evidence" - oh boy, Alice is truly fucked
View attachment 2384566
See that useless sick f*ck, he can take his constant use of DARVO & stick it up his arse - so far that he can vomit it out

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The teachers would know her very well. It's all part of the isolation of the girls. New teachers and no BFF around anymore.
But there is a far more important point before you even reach that. It's a basic point. Ioan is the father of that child. She refused to notify him of her intentions even when there is a court order in place that Ioan was to be notified. Ioan never said he wouldn't agree to it. He needed more information before such a move was made if Alice planned to move her. He might have agreed, he might not have, but if he didn't agree, they could have had a hearing about it. She ignores his message and doesn't open it because of what she planned.

By this action, she is showing to the Court that she is in support of Ioan being alienated from his children, having zero say in their education or anything else, and this action shows that she will always roadblock Ioan as far as his relationship and visitation with the children and exactly why the custody evaluator needs to be hired. Edit: And to add, she has shown the Court yet again that she will blatantly ignore the Court's orders.

And to all of the Alice Lovers lurking: Per all of the old emails and texts that were attached previously in this case, Alice was doing this long before Bianca was in the picture in December when she was in LA. In fact, the moment he refused to take her abuse and did not come to the home any longer, but instead had his visitation with his children in HIS place of residence, as most divorcing people do, she interfered in his visitation time and began PA on the children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Bernal said previously that he agrees to this particular evaluator should an evaluator be required. Weird there is no reference to the filing on this because the GAL's filing (annoyingly) wanted to delay appointment for a further week so the parties could agree on the identity of the evaluator. This would then result in Alice agreeing nothing and another delay because a further application would need to be made to court. By that time the gap in the evaluator's schedule might be lost.
I hope the judge doesn't allow further delay.

Also - in the transcript about a new daddy - didn't it previously say she wanted someone who found her TMZ thing funny. Now it says TSA thing.
I mean three letters beginning with T and Alice blowing up - could be either of them.... And neither were funny.

Reactions: 30
The socks have been silent so far today.

I wonder if something in real life is happening to Alice - lawyer meeting, travelling to Georgia?
---
Also - in the transcript about a new daddy - didn't it previously say she wanted someone who found her TMZ thing funny. Now it says TSA thing.
I mean three letters beginning with T and Alice blowing up - could be either of them.... And neither were funny.
It did say "TMZ" previously, well spotted. And yes, it could be either of them : /

Reactions: 22
Those two Instagram posts of Elsie are just heartbreaking now. Alice was just using her, and her start to the school year, in order to get revenge against Ioan.

She was even taunting him in the description - "payback is a witch".

She is truly abhorrent.

View attachment 2384612
Probably only reason Elsie got new shoes and backpack - to get her agreeable to going. OmG I tried to be positive about this and thought she had got IG to agree. Frigging fraudulent selfish wench!! She doesn’t care what her children go through in all this. And f$ck the DM and their stories making it seem like IG is being as awful with his kids - in every declaration he is clear he wants kids to get therapy and have stability. I’m sure he would like Alice to get her own therapy and help besides using meds to get thin and flipping around like a teen on Instagram. I’ll be honest my 2 kids have accounts we monitor and limit on IG and neither one is obsessed with posting ANY selfie photos in the way she does nor do any of their older cousins who do a few selfies here and there- normally when out having fun and doing things! Not drunk on a floor.

Reactions: 33
Per school district website:

View attachment 2384589
Wow. She didn’t show the legal order from last month that said she couldn’t enrol Elsie without Ioan’s permission or a court order then did she. She makes my head hurt just how stupid and impulsive she is. Whoever said she’s like a toddler stamping her feet is spot on. She’d just asked the judge not to order a custody evaluation because it wasn’t needed but then openly defies one of the things he told her not to do 🤦‍♀️.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The gloves have finally come off. tit’s getting serious.

is the info re: Malice’s false police report threats to control IG’s behaviour new information?
Re: the unanswered OFW email: he says he’d like her to refer to him as ‘Ioan’ only. I wonder what the hell she was calling him - either a lovebombing ‘Coglet’ or a ‘Bogan-shagging abusive tit’. It’s always extremes with Alice.

Reactions: 40
they share legal custody
Has that been adjudicated? I remember reading that Alice was asking for both physical and legal custody, but after that it's just been a series of court dates and delays. It seems Ioan has joint legal custody because he was insisting on getting the school documents, but apparently Alice disagrees doesn't care.

Reactions: 10
Yo has grown 2 or 3 extra sets of balls. He isn’t bleeping around anymore. I fully believe after this custody situation is resolved that he and Anne Will go after her with everything. As they should. She is positively useless. She serves NO purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
The gloves have finally come off. tit’s getting serious.

is the info re: Malice’s false police report threats to control IG’s behaviour new information?
Re: the unanswered OFW email: he says he’d like her to refer to him as ‘Ioan’ only. I wonder what the hell she was calling him - either a lovebombing ‘Coglet’ or a ‘Bogan-shagging abusive tit’. It’s always extremes with Alice.
The police threats are old information.

Reactions: 8
Alice probably isn't awake yet after her late night.

Alcoholics struggle with travel plans.
I was wondering when she flew last and how likely challenging it will be - probably not first class so she has to hang with us regular sorts. I feel for whoever she is wedged next to as she leans over reeking of days old dry shampoo, menopausal sweat, old gin and rambles on about her babees, bogans and her boobies. I hope TSA gives her a hard time. Get to airport 3 hours early malice and make sure you review the TSA rules!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.