Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan has done everything by the book, down everything right legally and he is still getting shafted.
Alice breaks multiple RO rules, defies a judge and abuses her children, but she just gets to walk away from it all.
When does the law defend the innocent? The victim?
Why is Alice the abuser still allowed to do this to her victim? I know why, same reason Trump was getting away with a lot of the stuff he's done in his past, same reason a lot of white,wealthy people get away with breaking the law.
I'm just not going to use the word here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I think in one of the previous orders they were both told to check OFW in a timely manner. Of course Alice would purposely not look and enrol little E anyway. Rules don’t apply to her! She’s really the problem here. I don’t think she cares one bit because she thinks it is all a joke. She needs to have the consequences from the court now.

Reactions: 60
She always pulls a stunt when Ioan is at an event somewhere. This is his punishment for being in Wales.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think in one of the previous orders they were both told to check OFW in a timely manner. Of course Alice would purposely not look and enrol little E anyway. Rules don’t apply to her! She’s really the problem here. I don’t think she cares one bit because she thinks it is all a joke. She needs to have the consequences from the court now.
The OFW was to be checked and answered in a twenty four hour period.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Those two Instagram posts of Elsie are just heartbreaking now. Alice was just using her, and her start to the school year, in order to get revenge against Ioan.

She was even taunting him in the description - "payback is a witch".

She is truly abhorrent.

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 20.18.34.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
There is a reference to Hawthorne which I assume is a fee paying School for Ella?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Notice there was no mention of Ella’s school. Can we assume she has been enrolled?
No, I wouldn't assume anything at this point.

Alice defies orders because she can. If Ioan insists Elsie go back to her first school, she'll call him a bully. If Elsie stays where she is, Alice wins. If Alice is found in contempt of court, she's a victim of Ioan and the court system.

It sucks, but there it is. I, for one, cannot wait until tomorrow's court date.

Reactions: 43
I don’t even see any evidence that she does love them. She hasn’t put them first for a single second, all she’s done is use them for revenge. If she loses custody she’ll have a stick to beat Ioan with forever.
True, she didn't love IG either but she was still desperate to hang onto him for the money and status to the point of threatening him with fake abuse stories.

If she loses custody, who cares if she spends all day, every day ranting on twitter about it? It will just prove that they are with the much better parent. And none of her FMs' opinions matter either.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
People have said on here before she wants to lose custody. I never believed it. I do now. I think she wants to lose the kids, she doesn’t want the bother of them. She wants to play the victim and how better could it get, losing the baybeez to a man who ran off with a bogan grifter from Down Under. She is truly warped.
I'm finally convinced too. This is the first time she has been a full-time mother. She has realised it's a lot of work and she's not cut out for it. She'd rather drink and seek adoration on social media than look after two kids.

She's sabotaging custody privately and playing the victim publicly.

Reactions: 40
Thank you @ButterTart for sharing the documents again. How many court orders has she defied now? I don’t know how but she still shocks me with her behaviour. I actually can’t compute the complete disregard and arrogance

• Heart
Reactions: 46
AE: Couldn’t keep up with this one on the way to school this morning. Don’t think I have ever seen her so excited. Then they all got inside and had to stand in lines according to which class they’d been put in and she got this little proud and excited but a teeny bit nervous face on that I love so much.

So Elsie had to put a brave face on things. The kid probably doesn't dare to protest as narc mommy would start ranting.
If you look closely enough Elsie's smile rarely shows in her eyes and that photo of her in the school yard shows her looking anything but excited. I know real smiles when I see them too!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
The judge has been exceedingly fair to Alice so far despite her antics. He needs to act tomorrow because what's the point of court orders if she can just ignore them with no repercussions.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
, I can see her doing something really mental like fleeing the state with them.
The Texan has a big house apparently.
Now THAT is a reality show! A senior twitter addicted single woman invites z list alcoholic actress and her 2 daughters- one a surly teen and one an energetic elementary schooler into her house in a standard run of the mill middle class neighborhood- hilarity ensues …that FM will be desperate to get AE out after a few weeks of “selfie nights with gin”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There has to be consequences for this…

I at least hope the custody evaluation goes through.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Could I quickly make a housekeeping request?

For thread title suggestions, can people write "thread title" somewhere in their message? It makes them so much easier to find when one makes a new thread, as all you have to do is search the thread for those two words.

Otherwise you can spend ages going through the most popular posts, looking for the title.

And yes, I'm speaking from experience here 🤣
On the Skanky Price thread we put THREAD SUGGESTION: #NEXT THREAD NUMBER. Then tits akimbo, dump smell, Ioan is looking 🔥 ATM, etc….
Then you can either spot them easy in the most popular posts or search for #WHATEVERNUMBER and they all come up.
Edited to add my admiration for anyone who starts the new threads, I’ve read the instructions several times and have no clue what to do or how you all do it so well. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.