Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just makes me even more convinced that she deliberately wants to lose custody of the kids.
Why not just hand them over to IG then? He could and would have taken them. Now with the extreme PA she's done, it's not that simple.

No, she has them in a vice like grip. Even if Dupee recommends IG gets full custody, I can see her doing something really mental like fleeing the state with them. The Texan has a big house apparently.

Reactions: 26
I'm of the opinion that that is the case. Normally there wouldn't be feedback if only one device was on. Recording proceedings is forbidden but rules are merely suggestions to the walrus.
Thread title nomination for what @Hiraeth said:

Rules are merely suggestions to the walrus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Of. bleeping. COURSE she’s defied the court order and moved her child’s school without agreement. She’s already isolated Ella, now it’s Elsie’s turn.

At this point I just don’t have many words left. She wants to be arrested, she wants to be held in contempt and she wants to be penalised, so that she can keep playing “the victim”. She’ll never stop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Does Yo have to file a contempt of court order thingy or does the judge do that?

I think she will be booed at the con. Even the most nutter moms know you can't change schools for your kids against a court order.

Reactions: 20
"in the absence of evidence" lmao - if you look away like the good abuse apologist you are I guess its true. And then he accuses Ioan without evidence and uses his opinion as "evidence" - oh boy, Alice is truly fucked
1000014219.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
People have said on here before she wants to lose custody. I never believed it. I do now. I think she wants to lose the kids, she doesn’t want the bother of them. She wants to play the victim and how better could it get, losing the baybeez to a man who ran off with a bogan grifter from Down Under. She is truly warped.

Reactions: 55
Notice there was no mention of Ella’s school. Can we assume she has been enrolled?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why not just hand them over to IG then? He could and would have taken them. Now with the extreme PA she's done, it's not that simple.

No, she has them in a vice like grip. Even if Dupee recommends IG gets full custody, I can see her doing something really mental like fleeing the state with them. The Texan has a big house apparently.
Because then she wouldn't be the ULTIMATE VICTIM, whose kids were taken away by her rich actor husband who clearly BRIBED the courts, and who abandoned his family in order to run off with a BOGAN.

Reactions: 30
People have said on here before she wants to lose custody. I never believed it. I do now. I think she wants to lose the kids, she doesn’t want the bother of them. She wants to play the victim and how better could it get, losing the baybeez to a man who ran off with a bogan grifter from Down Under. She is truly warped.
She can’t outright say she doesn’t want them. She’s playing the system. And narcs are always the victim of circumstances they started.

Reactions: 33
This just makes me even more convinced that she deliberately wants to lose custody of the kids.
I agree this is her end game. The ultimate victim woe-is-me story. I’d say she loves the attention more than she loves her kids, but at this point I don’t even see any evidence that she does love them. She hasn’t put them first for a single second, all she’s done is use them for revenge. If she loses custody she’ll have a stick to beat Ioan with forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Notice there was no mention of Ella’s school. Can we assume she has been enrolled?
Im 50/50 - the lack of any pics is suspicious especially since recently Ella is happy to be photographed for mommies narc supply. And Ioan wouldnt know

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder if she forged his signature. Or if she said something stupid like "the father is currently working abroad he will sign when he returns in X" or "the father is dead"

The amount of trouble she will be in. She has already embarrassed Elsie at her new school with this
Per school district website:

1692213382546.png

• Wow
Reactions: 33
So not only has Elsie been whipped out from a school she has been going to from kindergarten, one where she has friends, where teachers and other parents knew the backstory and could keep an eye out, and moved her to another one, in defiance of the courts and their father. And at the new school Elsie is too new to be beloved - she is just the new girl with the mad mother. She is a piece of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 69
I agree this is her end game. The ultimate victim woe-is-me story. I’d say she loves the attention more than she loves her kids, but at this point I don’t even see any evidence that she does love them. She hasn’t put them first for a single second, all she’s done is use them for revenge. If she loses custody she’ll have a stick to beat Ioan with forever.
She will hurt them first.

I expect a car crash or one of them falls or something worse that leads to hospital. It is now really in the hands of the GAL.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This is a woman who has broken a domestic violence restraining order so many times and faced no consequences.

She thinks she's invincible and doesn't have to follow court orders ("smartest person in the room").

But directly defying the court order about Elsie changing schools? She's in for a rude awakening. Doesn't matter how many selfies she posts or DM articles she sets up. It's the beginning of the end for the narc.
Definitely this. Ioan is definitely not letting her away with things, especially matters concerning the girls anymore, plus I would bet he has A LOT of dirt on her, a lot.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.