Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of bad acting. Have to agree that there are lots of people with mediocre or missing talent somehow getting roles.

I might be spoiled by all the superbly talented actors. (Just enjoyed Good Omens season 2 and am in the middle of Foundation season 2 -- they have Jared Harris and Lee Pace). :)

For example, I was unable to watch Manifest on Netflix (the premise sounded interesting and some people I know recommended it). It was so awful -- the dialogue was horrible but the acting even worse, over the top hammy, grimaces a la Joey Tribiani "smelling-the-farts acting", it was so cringe I wondered how is anyone able to watch it at all.

But the point is that even talentless actors can find jobs when they are agreeable and professional. And often a talented actor might miss out on opportunities when they are seen as problematic (even by proxy: I am sure Ioan missed out on many good roles due to having this sack of crazy tied to him).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks - yes that's what I was trying to say . But you said it better . And without triggering Kathy bates fans to eat you for lunch - which I actually deserved .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Speaking of bad acting. Have to agree that there are lots of people with mediocre or missing talent somehow getting roles.

I might be spoiled by all the superbly talented actors. (Just enjoyed Good Omens season 2 and am in the middle of Foundation season 2 -- they have Jared Harris and Lee Pace). :)

For example, I was unable to watch Manifest on Netflix (the premise sounded interesting and some people I know recommended it). It was so awful -- the dialogue was horrible but the acting even worse, over the top hammy, grimaces a la Joey Tribiani "smelling-the-farts acting", it was so cringe I wondered how is anyone able to watch it at all.

But the point is that even talentless actors can find jobs when they are agreeable and professional. And often a talented actor might miss out on opportunities when they are seen as problematic (even by proxy: I am sure Ioan missed out on many good roles due to having this sack of crazy tied to him).
Completely agree with this- there are so many channels, streaming services now & by God some god awful movies 3 headed shark anyone?- that the worst actors in the world can get a job, as someone stated earlier info/sales commercials. Or voice work for adverts, games. If you want to work & are nice to work with. You will get employment.

Reactions: 23
Bore da Tattlers.

I knew she would try the suicide card, that was always going to be her last play. She's a pathetic sicko.

Alice, you were in your thirties when you lost your mother. Be thankful you had her for your childhood, some us didn't have a mother growing up. Killing your own mother off earlier than she actually died is sick even for Alice. She needs sectioning, especially now she's a potential 'suicide risk'. And for people who have lost loved ones to suicide, this again from Alice is despicable. I literally hate the woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I really hope she doesn't . I think that would be tragic and the last thing Ioan would want for his girls . I hope someone cares about her enough to call the right people if she is in immiediate danger . Los Angeles have great residential places for substance and PD"'s . DBT focuses on distresses tolerance for people who never aquired the capacity to self sooth . 30 days with out patient programmes . It would take a massive crisis I think for her to volunteer to this . Tbh I would have checked in right after the flashed my ass and screamed in the street incident . Without any shame I would have said - duck I need help .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
TBF she did say she’s not threatening him, she’s ‘tormenting’ him, as in she’s going to keep it up no matter what he does.. or doesn’t do.

She gets pleasure out of trying to cause him pain and pretty much anyone who crosses her path some kind of suffering. She’s like an armchair twitter-sadist. Twitter trolls have higher levels of sadism than the general population and SM has put her real troll personality on show.

Her dad KNEW. His wife KNEW. And now we all KNOW. It’s HER that’s the real SADIST in the family! That’s the TRUTH!

Sorry but WTF does she capitalise words like that for?? It’s so annoying and crusty. She’s so matronly she even types from the 90’s . If her kids aren’t ashamed of her it just proves they need to be in school and interacting with normal kids whose parents aren’t 95 years old.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Wait am I a Fucko ? Is that a good or bad thing ?
We are all fuckos here I think, Im not too fluent in Tone but that’s the impression I got :)
---
I really hope she doesn't . I think that would be tragic and the last thing Ioan would want for his girls . I hope someone cares about her enough to call the right people if she is in immiediate danger . Los Angeles have great residential places for substance and PD"'s . DBT focuses on distresses tolerance for people who never aquired the capacity to self sooth . 30 days with out patient programmes . It would take a massive crisis I think for her to volunteer to this . Tbh I would have checked in right after the flashed my ass and screamed in the street incident . Without any shame I would have said - duck I need help .
Nah she wont, if you can find the horse whisperer crisis on wiki - she does that. In fact, then it was more of a direct "ill do myself in" histrionics. Now it is a hint "by proxy" from a sock and what Im getting from screen shots she does not even mean now, she means at the start of her - oh, sorry - according to her "Ioan’s campaign to destroy her"

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Interesting article that Celia Walden is calling out the Harkles for being indiscreet and for over sharing yet she’s still liking Alice’s pictures on instagram and allowing her child to be photographed and put on Alice’s social media.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Interesting article that Celia Walden is calling out the Harkles for being indiscreet and for over sharing yet she’s still liking Alice’s pictures on instagram and allowing her child to be photographed and put on Alice’s social media.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bore da Tattlers.

I knew she would try the suicide card, that was always going to be her last play. She's a pathetic sicko.

Alice, you were in your thirties when you lost your mother. Be thankful you had her for your childhood, some us didn't have a mother growing up. Killing your own mother off earlier than she actually died is sick even for Alice. She needs sectioning, especially now she's a potential 'suicide risk'. And for people who have lost loved ones to suicide, this again from Alice is despicable. I literally hate the woman.
It just tells you everything you need to know about her, doesn’t it. She was in her 30s when her mother died, an independent adult. She was in her 40s when her father finally had enough of her, and she characterises that as “abandonment” and “being orphaned”. She was disgusting and callous beyond imagination about her “stepsister” (they most likely had no relationship) and threatened suicide on Twitter if someone disagreed with her long before IG left.
---
She's doing that intimidating, coercive posting again, she seriously thinks she's talking/manipulating to Ioan and Bianca. The only receipts she should be concerned about are the financial statements that the courts are asking for. It's just an avoidance tactic! It's time to adult Alice!
I maintain that they all know perfectly well that they’re not talking to B, it’s just their “plausible deniability” excuse for the defamation and abuse by proxy. Well Sian might not know, she doesn’t seem too sharp 🤣. But Alice sure does. Because she’s a bleep.

And can I just call an emergency Turd meeting to point out that this week’s bleep levels are falling dangerously low. I know @M33L4 is usually the team member who takes care of this but she’s on Cunternity Leave. Step up people!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I really hope Bianca sues for defamation - even for $1, just to expose them.
Alice would revel in that, I believe they are best off not giving her any acknowledgement.
People like Alice are happy with any kind of attention because it makes them relevant, starve her is the best punishment imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait am I a Fucko ? Is that a good or bad thing ?
It's a good thing...when Tone really gets the hump, he calls us all fuckos 🤣🤣🤣
Now we use it on here as a warm greeting. Same as when mAlice called us turds and seahags. Their childish names calling backfired on them, as has everything else they have done 💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If this is true, why is she hanging on to it like a deranged limpet? Why hasn't she dropped the Gruff from her Instagram handle?
Those kids will be using the Gruffudd name when they are older I'd put money on that!
Which is more well known and likely to get them recognition and no embarrassment 🤔👀

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes indeed. She was 31 when he mother died.
IIRC gwyneth paltrow’s father died when she was a similar age. She got married relatively quickly to Chris Martin and has said in interviews she was grieving when she met him. She speaks of her father now with fondness but does not act like his death traumatised her for life. Because she is an adult and takes responsibility for her own actions. I’m most definitely not a fan by the way for some reason this just came to me. Maybe because Coldplay tickets were for sale 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.