Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In discussion of one of the most traumatic things that could possibly happen to her children, mAlice is focused on.... receipts. After expiration, there's some dead man switch that will release all the secret information that will really show them a thing or two. This is just disgusting.
AE is feeding that FM lines to say so she can respond with her disgusting KHS tit. The kids will have been told this too.

AE: If you see your dad and his Bogan Ho, I might not be there when you get back... HINT HINT

There is no low she won't stoop too. It's all BS and extreme manipulation. AE is terrified of therapists as the kids might reveal this info.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
DL account- another 45 tweets in 7 hrs starting from 2pm (BH time) until 9pm ish. One tweet roughly every 10 mins.

I think it’s a shared account between some of the loons. I’ve seen a certain FM’s style of writing come on there and it’s very different to big A’s.

I also think they pick a topic amongst themselves via their little private messaging group before embarking on their utter ridiculous rants for the evening. Last night’s one revolved around a topic she has used in the past to HW etc…

I wonder what is the actual point of their socks and repetitive ( to the point of insanity) tweets as they have zero interactions apart from their own little group. I’m convinced some of those new anti A accounts are actually from her side to keep up a dialogue.

Then I realised as much as they bang on about Tattle, Alice needs us! We have a bigger reach and her ramblings and threats will be seen by who knows who. Alice is convinced that B and IG pay us to be here 😂 so they will see all her tweets we bring over which is really messages from her to IG.

What I’m trying to say is that in all those rants the sock DL is still giving IG a pass and a way back to Alice. It’s all B with her kinetic fanny fault! She is using us to get the message through to IG that he can come back and if he doesn’t she might no be here anymore and that will reflect badly on him (in her head.)

MOO

Reactions: 38
Deep down the girls know, they know she destroyed herself, her marriage and all her relationships. They KNOW
Not yet but they won't be kids forever. If they don't escape her clutches in time, it means they are too damaged.

I can see AE pulling her suicide BS if they want to go to college or move out. In fact, I bet she told Ioan she would KHS if he left but he was finally able to see through it. Remember this is same woman who threatened to KHS when the Hoarsewhisperer blocked her LOL It's a toddler throwing her toys out of the pram.
---
I really hope she doesn't
Don't worry it's Alice and she's lying. She's ALWAYS bleeping lying. If anyone was at suicide risk it was IG after what she put him through. Luckily he had support of his family and Bianca. I really think she wanted IG dead rather than have him alive and with someone else. She's a psycho.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I always feel like I have so much to say on these threads. However, you eloquent Sea hags always seem to say it better.
As a newbie, I don’t find this site bullyish at all. I posted something a few weeks ago and not everybody agreed with me- but everyone was respectful.
I’ve never really been an ioan fan but on here cos to me Alice is like that person you distantly know on Facebook whose statuses you screenshot cos they’re so cringe. You text them to your friendship WhatsApp group and everyone takes the pee. That’s kind of how I feel about this site. I know it’s more than just cringy posts now and what she’s doing is criminal and child abuse. I take that seriously but I’m largely here for the lols - her arguing coat and gold boots.
Anyway, as I said, never really into Ioan before but I decided to watch liar. I was surprised that he wasn’t more physically attractive - I would put him on a par with my husband 🤣. However, I can see how when Alice started to lose her looks, her confidence in their marriage was rocked. He was by far better looking than her I’m not so shallow as to believe looks are everything but she certainly doesn’t have a good personality. I can see how the disparity in their appearances broadened, she would have been spooked. That said, I don’t think she was all that before. She looked good with lots of make up on but to me she’s always had weird horrible little eyes. I saw a pic of her from when she was in lost and this highlighted them… ok, enough ranting from me. I’m two coffees down and rambling

• Heart
Reactions: 53
she’s always had weird horrible little eyes
The eyes are the windows to the soul, as they say. She always gave me the ick.

DL: Think that they have all that to look forward to when they grow up. Etched in 'court documents'. Their father literally destroying their mother. They're going to hate him even more.

That's her one victory - making the kids hate Ioan. bleep.

DL: I know! I kept hearing this. it was like a disaster waiting to happen! Did you hear that most of her exes have Restraining Orders too? I mean - its like the Devil walked into his life.

Eh, the Devil would be Alice. Ioan learned the hard way what we all knew.

DL: I thought the same Especially given she herself lost her Mom very early, and out of the blue. She would have been imagining that she would have been sentencing those girls to the same mother-less life that she herself had lived

She was 31 and snared Ioan straight after it happened. She wasn't so grief stricken that she couldn't cheat on her fiance with Ioan. What a bleeping chancer!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not yet but they won't be kids forever. If they don't escape her clutches in time, it means they are too damaged.

I can see AE pulling her suicide BS if they want to go to college or move out. In fact, I bet she told Ioan she would KHS if he left but he was finally able to see through it. Remember this is same woman who threatened to KHS when the Hoarsewhisperer blocked her LOL It's a toddler throwing her toys out of the pram.
---

Don't worry it's Alice and she's lying. She's ALWAYS bleeping lying. If anyone was at suicide risk it was IG after what she put him through. Luckily he had support of his family and Bianca. I really think she wanted IG dead rather than have him alive and with someone else. She's a psycho.
Didn’t she tell the kids that Ioan wanted her dead? I’m sure that was in one of the transcripts. Just how gut-wrenching and damaging for a kid to hear that. bleep.
---
The eyes are the windows to the soul, as they say. She always gave me the ick.

DL: Think that they have all that to look forward to when they grow up. Etched in 'court documents'. Their father literally destroying their mother. They're going to hate him even more.

That's her one victory - making the kids hate Ioan. bleep.

DL: I know! I kept hearing this. it was like a disaster waiting to happen! Did you hear that most of her exes have Restraining Orders too? I mean - its like the Devil walked into his life.

Eh, the Devil would be Alice. Ioan learned the hard way what we all knew.

DL: I thought the same Especially given she herself lost her Mom very early, and out of the blue. She would have been imagining that she would have been sentencing those girls to the same mother-less life that she herself had lived

She was 31 and snared Ioan straight after it happened. She wasn't so grief stricken that she couldn't cheat on her fiance with Ioan. What a bleeping chancer!!
She was so devastated that she went to her audition the day after she became “motherless”. Motherless!! Me-rail but my mother died when she was 59 and I was 31 just like Alice. It’s beyond ridiculous to characterise a loss at that age as growing up without a mother. Also the stupid bleep has never grown up.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Omg I got a Twitter mention ! Apparently you tattlers bullied me beciase I said I don't think a lack of talent ended Alice's career . I didn't feel bullied and should have said Kathy bates name - I didn't Becuase I'm so used to people ( younger ) say who ??? when I say Kathy bates and I say the - chick from misery but she is a genius . BTW but my point being I think she could have played that kind of BPD role . Anyway . Alice seemed excited that someone here rated her as an actress - even as a lone opinion . I feel bad when she reads the substance of my take ...
also have I been banned? Let me know !!!
---
View attachment 2348072
HALT!!

You MUST show us the screenshot of the DM you got from our sweet and lovely Bee RIGHT NOW! Once done you will therefore be granted back into this thread where we have a direct line to the truth* - shhh though it's a secret!

*from Alice's clacky gross mouth herself

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope Alice does her financials today. I would hate to think of her doing them on her 55th birthday tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
At the tender age of three thirty one Alice was orphaned.

By her mid forties she was estranged from her father and his lovely wife.

At a little over fifty she was left destitute and evicted onto the streets, a divorcee.

And now at 55 she’s submitting her financials. Get your tissues ready everyone, this is going to be a real tear jerker. She can frame it how she likes and pull all the pity parties she wants but the receipts don’t lie. 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 60
The people that share accounts with her need to start going outdoors some and to clean their homes before grime busters are called in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Al lied on the floor pretending to be dying to get attention and to manipulate. The talk about suicide is exactly the same, with a bit more of victim acting thrown in.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Dog lady is hilarious. We know it's you, Alice. Why? Because 👏 nobody 👏 but 👏 you 👏 cares 👏 about 👏 "AE haters" 👏 Thick wench.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Al lied on the floor pretending to be dying to get attention and to manipulate. The talk about suicide is exactly the same, with a bit more of victim acting thrown in.
She's an exhausting fucktard. All she has now are the handful of misfit FMs, the two traumatized kids she holds as hostages and Gloria (who gets paid out of the $26 lol). I am soooo glad Ioan (her main enabler) bailed and he's not coming back. She won't get another sucker man either - if she does they will be the male equivalent of Alice and she doesn't want that surprisingly lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.