Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad we turds are not like mAlice... She's a 12-13 year old emotionally, psychologically, and mentally immature teenager trapped in the body of a 55 year old woman.

Reactions: 39
Tone should have read everything Alice posted while pissed and raging. Maybe even read the court docs. Alice put everything out there.

Screenshot_20230731_211817_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Alice & co wondering how everyone knows things posted in publicly available court documents, her own social media, and daily mail articles. What a mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Wasn't Alice an adult when her mother passed away?

View attachment 2348034
Lost her mum very early? Nonsense, the Elf on the Shelf had already cleared space for her on his shelf as the Christmas crone, when she managed to snare Ioan. Unfortunately Ioan fell for her damsel in distress routine. I bet he pooped himself the first time her demon twin made her appearance.

Reactions: 23
Omg I got a Twitter mention ! Apparently you tattlers bullied me beciase I said I don't think a lack of talent ended Alice's career . I didn't feel bullied and should have said Kathy bates name - I didn't Becuase I'm so used to people ( younger ) say who ??? when I say Kathy bates and I say the - chick from misery but she is a genius . BTW but my point being I think she could have played that kind of BPD role . Anyway . Alice seemed excited that someone here rated her as an actress - even as a lone opinion . I feel bad when she reads the substance of my take ...
also have I been banned? Let me know !!!
---
1690858068827.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Omg I got a Twitter mention ! Apparently you tattlers bullied me beciase I said I don't think a lack of talent ended Alice's career . I didn't feel bullied and should have said Kathy bates name - I didn't Becuase I'm so used to people ( younger ) say who ??? when I say Kathy bates and I say the - chick from misery but she is a genius . BTW but my point being I think she could have played that kind of BPD role . Anyway . Alice seemed excited that someone here rated her as an actress - even as a lone opinion . I feel bad when she reads the substance of my take ...
---
View attachment 2348072
O God. Now she's going to follow you on SM. You are in danger girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
---
View attachment 2348072
Honestly, your message was probably the closest she’d had to fan mail for years 😂😂 I’m not surprised she was excited!

And yes, your opinion was a niche one 😂 but there’s definitely no plans to ban you for having it! We don’t block fuckos around here, unlike Tone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thank god you corrected yourself! I'm pretty sure that's a lady's hand. And if not, those bracelets on a man give me the ick, personally
Weirdly, and I’m an Ioan fan, I agree. Although I appreciate their function and admire their hive structure, I am personally terrified of bees and would scream and run if one landed on me. In fact, I spilled half a glass of good wine just this week when one got too close to me on the beach. Speaking of adolescent behavior, I think that’s my issue with the bracelets. Having an ever growing stack of matching bracelets just seems far too high school, especially for Ioan. I know many believe in their healing and protective powers, and I’m not saying they’re wrong. But maybe they could be more discreetly worn or adorn their abode. I just have a hard time taking a grown man seriously if he’s channeling a Justin Bieber look. Sorry - still team I & B - just sartorially picky.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---
View attachment 2348072
they don't understand that we can disagree with each other and move on like adults

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I dread to think what kind of summer the kids have. AE tweeting all day, switching between DL and Tone. "Tone" has just posted a pic of B and T. The level of obsession is scary and it's not stopping.

Tone: The people defaming my sister and now ME! Tamika left and Bianca right. Pure as the driven snow! NOT!!

This is literally all Alice has got. She has no interests that don't involve libel and defamation. I really want to know if they will do a psych evaluation on her. They really need to. The GAL better be on it.
She's done this crazy crap every single time she's faced with filing anything with the courts.
The courts are simply not interested in this tit at best it's a civil matter.

Reactions: 30
When you have nobody interacting with you so you pretend people are sending you DMs. Sure, Jan.. 👀

It looks more like SisTone than BroTone tonight.

She’s manically trying to manifest rhe girls hating Ioan but they’ll all be having a lovely weekend in Wales together a few years from now. Deep down the girls know, they know she destroyed herself, her marriage and all her relationships. They KNOW 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah yeah Ioan tries to run Alice into suicide to prevent the divorce he filed for himself and he was so desperate for that he even bifurcated her.

Every narcs accusation is a confession.
Screenshot_20230801_070222_X.jpg

yeah, Ella is really lucky if Ioan forgives her consistent assaults on him and her attempt at legal abuse. oh wait!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
View attachment 2347954

In discussion of one of the most traumatic things that could possibly happen to her children, mAlice is focused on.... receipts.

After expiration, there's some dead man switch that will release all the secret information that will really show them a thing or two. This is just disgusting.
She's doing that intimidating, coercive posting again, she seriously thinks she's talking/manipulating to Ioan and Bianca. The only receipts she should be concerned about are the financial statements that the courts are asking for. It's just an avoidance tactic! It's time to adult Alice!

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.