Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HALT!!

You MUST show us the screenshot of the DM you got from our sweet and lovely Bee RIGHT NOW! Once done you will therefore be granted back into this thread where we have a direct line to the truth* - shhh though it's a secret!

*from Alice's clacky gross mouth herself
Seneca - hey B it's Seneca
B - what kind of bogan name is that ?
Seneca it's not really bogan - he was a philosopher from the stoic school - he belived that we should make meaning from suffering and move through pain to acceptance of reality then. We will be truly free
B - oh sure right .... yeah that's what I do when life wallops me with a tit deal . Anyway Seneca what can I do for you ?
Seneca - I need your help to stay in tattle - I made a fatal mistake of saying Alice didn't suck as an actor
B - wow you said that
Seneca - yep I admit it .
B- so you want to troll Alice on tattle ?
Seneca - no I can't troll it's against my philosophy. I more cruise around with some niche opinions .
B- well I dont read tattle cause I walk my dog and do stuff like cook and walk the bear and I'm trying to get a project up -also help bf deal with his stuff so I can't help you -
Seneca- ok I'll just beg for mercy then thanks b
B - good luck Seneca - have a great day !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Seneca - hey B it's Seneca
B - what kind of bogan name is that ?
Seneca it's not really bogan - he was a philosopher from the stoic school - he belived that we should make meaning from suffering and move through pain to acceptance of reality then. We will be truly free
B - oh sure right .... yeah that's what I do when life wallops me with a tit deal . Anyway Seneca what can I do for you ?
Seneca - I need your help to stay in tattle - I made a fatal mistake of saying Alice didn't suck as an actor
B - wow you said that
Seneca - yep I admit it .
B- so you want to troll Alice on tattle ?
Seneca - no I can't troll it's against my philosophy. I more cruise around with some niche opinions .
B- well I dont read tattle cause I walk my dog and do stuff like cook and walk the bear and I'm trying to get a project up -also help bf deal with his stuff so I can't help you -
Seneca- ok I'll just beg for mercy then thanks b
B - good luck Seneca - have a great day !

🤣🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You see, the problem with lying is that it gets hard to keep your story straight, and contradictions like this spring up everywhere.

And the problem with drunk tweeting for the past few years is that even if you delete them in the morning, people will have read and screenshot your ramblings. And then you wonder how people know certain details, and are convinced that your ex-husband has told people them, when in fact it was YOU that divulged everything.

Reactions: 48
The story so far..
Ioan Gruffudd the notorious coke snorting
playboy from the valleys recently left his wife and took up with a younger woman. His kids are throwing massive tantrums but his door will probably remain open to them. Meantime his ex wife lost her marbles and is currently having a nervous breakdown at the idea of doing an honest days work. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
@Georgie883 wrote “I wonder what is the actual point of their socks and repetitive ( to the point of insanity) tweets as they have zero interactions apart from their own little group. I’m convinced some of those new anti A accounts are actually from her side to keep up a dialogue.”

That is the truth!! Alice and the minions wail on about all the damage done on SM (mostly by them as many anti-AE accounts seem to have gone quiet) and point their grubby fingers here but they are the ones tagging I&B and hashtagging. You have to search for tattle to find it - most people I know have no idea it exists ! If they stopped their sharing of the same Tamika screenshot (how many times posted) - what would happen ? Divorce would still proceed and if AE got Bernal to request sealing records - no one would know anything. But she wants this - bc she likes the drama . I do think IG didn’t seal bc it is only way to counter the craziness with facts of court.
Twitter nonsense is like this :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The story so far..
playboy from the valleys recently left his wife and took up with a younger woman. His kids are throwing massive tantrums but his door will probably remain open to them. Meantime his ex wife lost her marbles and is currently having a nervous breakdown at the idea of doing an honest days work. The end.
Thanks for that ... I've been absent for a few weeks. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do admit that as many times as I reread that, it's a bit cloudy as to who mAlice is referring to - could be either Biance or Gloria. :eek:
<I don't recall when B visited Wales with IG to see his family.>

ETA: I'm backtracking -- the more I read that, the more I believe that mAlice was calling Biance a "gyppo".
I think, having read it several times that she is referring to Bianca’s family. The Abuser didn’t make it very clear tbh. She is still a racist bleep though.

Reactions: 21
I think, having read it several times that she is referring to Bianca’s family. The Abuser didn’t make it very clear tbh. She is still a racist bleep though.
mAlice's history of racist comments alone should be enough to get her cancelled, the piece of tit

The story so far..
playboy from the valleys recently left his wife and took up with a younger woman. His kids are throwing massive tantrums but his door will probably remain open to them. Meantime his ex wife, who allegedly shagged both Joseph Morgan and Casper Zafar whilst married, lost her marbles and is currently having a nervous breakdown at the idea of doing an honest days work. The end.
I added a bit in, hope that’s ok

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We could lit change the thread name to Ioan Gruffudd + Troll at this point. What a loser she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice trying to get the sympathy train moving.

View attachment 2347908
The Abuser is such a lying POS, the cuntiest bleep who ever cunted. Sorry you lovely lot of 💩💩💩but with Mrs Mimsy otherwise occupied I felt that I had to keep up the bleep quota this month so we don’t lose out on our Yo bonus

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her twitter antics are:

1. A way of defying the DVRO. She is saying to I and B that she will never stop. It's designed to defame, harass and frighten them. After all she is the sole carer for two vulnerable and now mentally ill (thanks to her) kids.
2. She might be hoping to get arrested again to kick the court hearing even further down the track but they won't make that mistake again.
3. They are also her version of free group therapy - she can rant and rave to her 5 FMs about the evil Bogan, evil Tamika, evil Tattlers, blah blah blah and they will all agree with her.
4. Her version of a job. It fills the time when she should be unpacking, parenting, looking for working, doing her financials etc.
5. It's a way of making sure I and maybe B are constantly thinking about her. She likes being able to live in Ioan's head rent-free. At some point, she will be reported to the cops for this but for now Ioan has to keep the screenshots (and no he hasn't got the money to pay someone to do it when he couldn't even pay his rent and owes thousands to the French government). He has Tattle as a backup as the worst will usually be on here anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
One of my favourite contradictions recently is how "PA is a scam because a abuser tries to deflect from his abusive behavior" while Alice and her army recently said she never accussed Ioan of abuse. So...why are they comparing this case to those?

I had actually thought with Ella's brainfart of a RO request Alice would finally commit to that narrative, but apparently not.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 2347954

In discussion of one of the most traumatic things that could possibly happen to her children, mAlice is focused on.... receipts.

After expiration, there's some dead man switch that will release all the secret information that will really show them a thing or two. This is just disgusting.
Threatening her daughters that they won’t have their Mum like this with her tweets is just unforgivable. I’m sure the eldest reads her online shite, and she would have threatened to do this many times in person too. Horrible, horrible, unloving mother

Reactions: 38
Omg I got a Twitter mention ! Apparently you tattlers bullied me beciase I said I don't think a lack of talent ended Alice's career . I didn't feel bullied and should have said Kathy bates name - I didn't Becuase I'm so used to people ( younger ) say who ??? when I say Kathy bates and I say the - chick from misery but she is a genius . BTW but my point being I think she could have played that kind of BPD role . Anyway . Alice seemed excited that someone here rated her as an actress - even as a lone opinion . I feel bad when she reads the substance of my take ...
also have I been banned? Let me know !!!
---
View attachment 2348072
Of course you’re not banned. I don’t think anyone has ever been banned although they’ve claimed to be. We don’t always agree with each other but there’s nothing wrong with having a differing opinion.

• Heart
So Alice and her loony bleeping friend think Bianca should have been background checked?? It's none of Alice's bleeping business who he is with now. She's showing people everyday why he left her.

View attachment 2348039
Yeah, the devil walked into his life when he made the doggie film. He has now escaped, and is trying to rescue his children from that hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks - yes that's what I was trying to say . But you said it better . And without triggering Kathy bates fans to eat you for lunch - which I actually deserved .
You’re referring to me and my apologies if you felt attacked. I do love Kathy Bates. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.