Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just noticed this, and how strange it is. Who speaks about themselves in the third person like that and refers to themselves by their name?

View attachment 2303244

The sentence should be "Angel, kids, I've fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking your mother for a while" or "Angel, I've fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking you for a while".

She must be so practised in referring to herself as "Alice" (due to the socks, starting from the iMBD board days), that that slipped out.
Her ability to disconnect her behaviour from their subsequent repercussions never ceases to amaze me.

She abuses him then says she'll never understand what she did wrong. I don't know Alice, but calling someone lying, creepy, angry, nasty, unkind and totally ungrateful might kill that loving feeling a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh dear Al, what a way to announce to the world that you had a miserable sex life. Of course that was never your fault, right? While being off your head with alcohol and pills and screaming at your husband, you expected him to service you. Gee.
BIB: just like mAlice expects him to do everything else for her (see her "what Alice wants" list.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
BIB - can some clever Turd please post mAlices message where she was saying about her requirements "I want this and that and the other" please?

We have so many new members here, I think it would be a good time to share the demands of the ace legal mind and divorce expert that is mAlice! ;)
Oh yes please!

I have been trying to read the old threads in full but there are just so many of them thanks to mAlice’s fuckwittery.

I have found it really interesting to read the threads where a lot was unfolding but you didn’t have a lot of the legal filings (like the DVRO) so you didn’t know how bad she was. Many of you were so astute as to her character, motivations and the abusive nature of both, even then.

Many thanks to Welp for the wonderful resources.

Reactions: 19
I would sue her for exactly $26. It’s not about the money, it’s about holding her accountable for her actions. She needs to be stopped somehow.
Nah. Get the divorce done and dusted. Move on and leave her to scream into the abyss. Her claim to fame was being Ioan wife. Now she is Ioan's abusive, drunk, crazy, ex-wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
One of the socks is talking about Yo spending $20k on the restraining order.

So that's 24 hrs a day x 365 days a year x 3 years = 26,280 hours

Let's round & calculate 20k/26k. So Yo is having peace of mind for about 77 cents per hour US or £0.66 or €0.77 .

Say it with me... Worth it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Oh yes please!

I have been trying to read the old threads in full but there are just so many of them thanks to mAlice’s fuckwittery.

I have found it really interesting to read the threads where a lot was unfolding but you didn’t have a lot of the legal filings (like the DVRO) so you didn’t know how bad she was. Many of you were so astute as to her character, motivations and the abusive nature of both, even then.

Many thanks to Welp for the wonderful resources.
I think a few of us felt there was more taking place behind the scenes but were horrified when the court papers revealed the extent of the abuse taking place.

Reactions: 31
Bingo. PA
1000011515.jpg

before the "affair" Alice was going crazy over Oedipus
1000011516.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Since both Ella and Alice have hearings tomorrow, are they both allowed to appear remotely? And by what time would they have to put notice in that they plan to appear that way?

Reactions: 7
Alice clings on to the myth of Ioan having an affair because in her head it absolves her of any blame in the break down of the marriage. She needs to be seen as the wronged party but even if that were true its no excuse for the abuse and parental alienation.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She never thought this would see daylight. How wrong was the smartest person in the room 👀
" Ioan wouldnt dare go to court" she laughed !

This is how hard she pushed him, he had no other choice but to go to court.

MAlice Evan's malicious stunts boomeranged back in her face !

Want more dumb and dumber ?
She really had no respect for him at all did she?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Tell me the GAL has been in touch without telling me...

Tone: I will talk to her, she is quite upset and venerable atm. Which is understandable given the tit that expensive lawyers are throwing at her!! Leave it with me. x

Someone is freaking out now the GAL wants school records, teachers' names, Hauk family details, psychological evaluations of AE and the kids. Guess they won't be best buddies after all. Shame.

Tone AE is upset at expensive lawyer.png

Reactions: 22
Oh my days I have caught up. I am on my holibobs in a bit of a remote spot with very intermittent signal. But today praise be I have some 5G. I hope it all goes well for Ioan at court today - and that the judge throws out the attempt at the RO. Seems from @Mad Betty counterpart that it’s likely to get chucked.

I wonder if we are likely to hear anything from GAL today other than “I need more time” ?
The next hearing is on the 13th.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alice's ego needs to believe that Ioan and Bianca are at least as obsessed with her as she is with them.
It makes her feel important LOL.

She doesn't have a life beyond plotting revenge using messed up kids to do it. It's her way of saying to I and B "YOU WILL NOTICE ME WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT"

Textbook stalker.

Reactions: 20
She really had no respect for him at all did she?
She went stale once she realised that Ioan wasn't going to be a huge Hollywood icon.
I believe that's when she started to chip away at him. That car parking video is the real face of Alice Evans imo, that's who Ioan Gruffudd was really married to. Not the happy IG couple she wanted to portray. Moo.

Reactions: 33
Since both Ella and Alice have hearings tomorrow, are they both allowed to appear remotely? And by what time would they have to put notice in that they plan to appear that way?
From the Cali govt site (words in bold are theirs):

What are the CA Rules of court for remote appearance?

A party choosing to appear remotely in a proceeding under this subdivision for which a party gives or receives notice of the proceeding at least three court days before the hearing date, must provide notice of the party's intent to appear remotely at least two court days before the proceeding.

Reactions: 19
Tell me your husband didn’t want you without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.