Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't look like they have FAS at all to me, there are some very distinctive facial features with that syndrome.
Nah. They are just dumb. Somewhere in that family tree there is a dunce and that gene was passed to the Evans siblings. David Evans did not pass the intelligence gene on to them. They think that they are as intelligent as their dad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They don't look like they have FAS at all to me, there are some very distinctive facial features with that syndrome.
Only a small percentage of people with FAS have the district facial features! I have worked with many children with FAS.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]
Only a small percentage of people with FAS have the district facial features! I have worked with many children with FAS.
I just read an old article where Mary Tyler Moore thought she may have FAS - her mother drank heavily apparently and she thought some of her physical and mental/behaviors may have derived from it. She also struggled with alcohol herself although stopped, off topic but the HBO documentary is fabulous

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2306926
She’s not getting full custody, the house is gone, she won’t get spousal support because of the DVRO, she will get 50% child support, she may get some medical bills paid(?) no car insurance, half of zero savings is zero, and she will get zero of his future earnings. duck you, Alice. You played yourself. Watch how inconsolable Tone is tonight now the grift is over.
It’s still laughable to me that she demanded half his future earnings. Like, it’s ALL unhinged but half of his earnings forever is bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tone is posting Eminem and Rihanna’s love the way you lie and Alice is really obsessing about Bianca wanting a happy family Instagram photo of the girls. I hope when it does happen, it’s in Wales and David Evans pops over to visit from England and he’s in it too.
“She stole my husband, my kids and my daddy!”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Tone is posting Eminem and Rihanna’s love the way you lie and Alice is really obsessing about Bianca wanting a happy family Instagram photo of the girls. I hope when it does happen, it’s in Wales and David Evans pops over to visit from England and he’s in it too.
“She stole my husband, my kids and my daddy!”
Plot twist. The Daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The socks are still calling B a child abuser. 🤷‍♀️
I bet she turns on Elise the GAL tonight too

ETA not in the sexual way but in sense that Alice will flip on her on Twitter. I poorly worded that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.