Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the girls have their hair washed and nice clothes for the pap shots tomorrow. It’s always sad to see them looking shabby and neglected. How much effort does it take? There’s no excuse at all really.
I hope the girls aren't photographed at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Credit where it's due. Alice is wrong about everything. That's kind of a, eh, talent? witch is now bye-furcated LOL

AE on the divorce.png

TAM: LMAO! Did you see how many pages were attached to his DVRO request? Do you now how much that much have cost him? $20k EASILY in lawyer fees. Plus the rest.

Worth every penny! And the same cost as AE's ugly Bulgari watch.

TAM: What's wrong with people bleating about it outside of court?

Fine. Achieves nothing but you do you Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If she has any semblance of being a responsible parent she will clean those girls up. We know she reads the comments on here, insta and the DM about how grubby they looked. I’d be heartbroken for my kids but I wouldn’t have them in that state in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she has any semblance of being a responsible parent she will clean those girls up. We know she reads the comments on here, insta and the DM about how grubby they looked. I’d be heartbroken for my kids but I wouldn’t have them in that state in the first place.
It's playing to the penniless abandoned wife and children look.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
For anyone followingthe BBC reporter scandal, he had been named by his wife, its Huw Edwards

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Unfortunately, we all know where Alice stands on being a responsible parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They all looked grubby. Gloria looked more refined than all of them and Gloria is supposed to be the hired help.

Reactions: 30
Alice clings on to the myth of Ioan having an affair because in her head it absolves her of any blame in the break down of the marriage. She needs to be seen as the wronged party but even if that were true its no excuse for the abuse and parental alienation.
Yeah she excuses her behaviour by her absolute breakdown over the “affair” which there is no evidence of and him leaving “them” when he legit left with the clothes on his back.

Reactions: 19
Oh dear Al, what a way to announce to the world that you had a miserable sex life. Of course that was never your fault, right? While being off your head with alcohol and pills and screaming at your husband, you expected him to service you. Gee.
If he was so bad in bed why the af did she marry him? She had many years to find that out. I imagine if he didn’t care about sex it could have had something to do with being emasculated and abused. Talk about a mood killer.

Reactions: 39
interaction between the Judge and Ella (purely hypothetical on my part):
Judge to Ella: so you are continuing to ask for a restraining order against your father?
Ella: yes
Judge: You are saying that you want to him to have no interaction with you?
Judge: To ask again, you want nothing to do with your father?
Judge: if granted then you would refuse any financial support for you from him?
Ella: NO! waittttttttttt, waittttttt -- Mom, Mom, what do I do???

<once again, this is purely hypothetical on my part>
I don’t think an RO absolves anyone of paying support though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yes please!

I have been trying to read the old threads in full but there are just so many of them thanks to mAlice’s fuckwittery.

I have found it really interesting to read the threads where a lot was unfolding but you didn’t have a lot of the legal filings (like the DVRO) so you didn’t know how bad she was. Many of you were so astute as to her character, motivations and the abusive nature of both, even then.

Many thanks to Welp for the wonderful resources.
I think it’s because we have known an Alice in our life. Partners, parents, siblings, bosses, and even friends.

Reactions: 22
BIB these terms just keep getting better 👏🤣
---

WTAF! I didn't know that, or I did, but it clearly didn't register in my head. What a vile and massively inappropriate thing to say 🤢
The woman has no boundaries at all. She also told him to get a room because he was being affectionate WITH HIS DAUGHTER.
---
no, it doesn't... I know that... is why I said 'hypothetical' in understanding what she/mAlice truly wants. :love:
Ah. Got ya.
---
She also wants divorce to be illegal.
🤣🤣🤣
Honestly, the cheek of it though. You’re divorced but he should pay you half his income for the rest of his life???

Reactions: 21
The woman has no boundaries at all. She also told him to get a room because he was being affectionate WITH HIS DAUGHTER.
---

Ah. Got ya.
---

🤣🤣🤣
Honestly, the cheek of it though. You’re divorced but he should pay you half his income for the rest of his life???
She's always been jealous of the attention he gave his daughters.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.