Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If these socks are Alice, shouldn’t she be preparing her allegedly traumatised children for another court appearance facing their abuser in court instead of this pathetic and childish bullshit on Twitter? It’s beyond pointless and embarrassing. There’s no nuance, humour or reasoning. Be a mother you dumb duck.
---
If the girls can’t afford further education that’s on Mum. This could have been a collaborative divorce but she’s wasted at least $200,000 on lawyers. The girls will realise this eventually. Hell
mend her rolling in the pig tit SHE has excreted out of her flabby white arse.
I hope the enablers are proud of themselves. Big handclap you utter cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh my days I have caught up. I am on my holibobs in a bit of a remote spot with very intermittent signal. But today praise be I have some 5G. I hope it all goes well for Ioan at court today - and that the judge throws out the attempt at the RO. Seems from @Mad Betty counterpart that it’s likely to get chucked.

I wonder if we are likely to hear anything from GAL today other than “I need more time” ?

Reactions: 13
This. Alice behaves like her marriage is the most important in history and this cruel injustice will be spoken of forever!

Nah. It's just a divorce, Alice. Grow the duck up. Behave like an adult and actually be a parent to those poor girls instead of throwing them under the bus daily.
---

Alice IS a very angry teenager. So I have no issues believing those tweets are hers.
She really does believe that she deserves to never have to work to help support the girls. She thinks taking a job is beneath her and the court battle that SHE instigated is (in her mind) taking money away from her. She really doesn’t realize that he isn’t going to be obligated to support her anymore. And the thing is, he offered a very generous deal. She wanted more. Now she’ll end up with much less. All her ranting just shows that no matter what, she will always think she deserves more from him.

Reactions: 36
This is one of the unfortunate things you have to deal with as an adult. Dumb people.
As a child you don't realise how dumb some people are, because you are still figuring your place in the world and your parents shield you from most realities, then you move into teenage years and it dawns on you that some people are intellectually challenged so you avoid them.
But as an adult you have to deal with all comers if you want to function in the world at large. So here we are scratching our heads why Big Birds trolls are so dumb. They came out dumb, we just didn't have to deal with them in our formative years. MOO
I know I'm not the smartest person in the room but some of the trolls are so dumb they make my brain hurt. I worked for a chef who was so dumb I would actually look at him and wonder if he had to remind himself to breathe. He was the kind of stupid but arrogant fuckwit who thought he was the smartest person in the room too actually... He also routinely "created" new fucked up pizza recipes. WTH fucks up pizza?? The only delicious food he ever made was a passionfruit tart - it came from a box. He was the kind of "chef" who would fit right in on Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

Sorry for the merail but duck me he was so, so stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She really does believe that she deserves to never have to work to help support the girls. She thinks taking a job is beneath her and the court battle that SHE instigated is (in her mind) taking money away from her. She really doesn’t realize that he isn’t going to be obligated to support her anymore. And the thing is, he offered a very generous deal. She wanted more. Now she’ll end up with much less. All her ranting just shows that no matter what, she will always think she deserves more from him.
Absolutely! And she is lately obsessed with Bianca’s family money. How did she ever learn about that? I think it was known that B was paying for things for Ioan but not sure anyone knew it was ‘family’ money until the socks started obsessing over it.

Reactions: 20
@Arctic Ocean 💯 what you said in your post earlier. Besides having a username I love (used to work in region - good memories!) - you hit the bullseye on mAlice.

I now feel like the twitter twits are becoming like that mentally unwell perdón standing at a bus stop harping on about the second coming or ranting on about nonsense. At first you can’t help but give attention or at least listen in to assess threat level of standing in proximity. But then it get boring and you realize they say the same thing day in and day out, and sadly lack resources and/or willpower to get help they need. Maybe you even try to help but get a dose of vitriol - so you continue on - as does rest of crowd, leaving them to their imaginary world of “showing the truth”.

Wonder how Bernal is feeling right about now? I assume tomorrow he will be there for the non/RO portion of hearing? If Ella had obtained counsel for the RO wouldn’t it have to be filed? Unless they try to pull a last minute less than 24 hours before ? Would judge allow that?
It's the fact that they keep chirping on about the same unfounded tit every day. Like a broken record mun. If they actually provided any evidence of what their spouting that would be a different story. But they don't. So they are just waste of tweets really.

Reactions: 19
BIB - can some clever Turd please post mAlices message where she was saying about her requirements "I want this and that and the other" please?

We have so many new members here, I think it would be a good time to share the demands of the ace legal mind and divorce expert that is mAlice! ;)

Reactions: 15
Oh yes, if I recall correctly, Alice brought this up as one of her socks many years ago on some forums, perhaps imdb; she made a crass comment about his 7 inches to someone she thought was a jealous fan.
As a sock she claimed fans who didn't like her were just jealous old hags and that she didn't care about them as she had Ioan's 7 inches inside her every night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
With the added insult of having to partially pay the GAL's fees! :ROFLMAO:
Someone needs to explain to her that not following instructions and responding to requests will end up costing her more - just like the collapse of collaborative divorce which would have saved Ioan and her quite a bit ($100k? $200k?)

Reactions: 19
BIB - can some clever Turd please post mAlices message where she was saying about her requirements "I want this and that and the other" please?

We have so many new members here, I think it would be a good time to share the demands of the ace legal mind and divorce expert that is mAlice! ;)
from court docs: what Alice wants:

1689172650489.png

1689172787917.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Some part of me actually wants him to sue her ass for defamation but I doubt he will.
She can pay for it with those magical 26$.
I would sue her for exactly $26. It’s not about the money, it’s about holding her accountable for her actions. She needs to be stopped somehow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think she believes it. I think she thinks what she does with all her crazy socks is normal, and that since there are two of them they have twice the number and range of socks.

She is incapable of understanding that very, very few people want to live their lives the way she lives hers. She has no concept of “rising above”. She has no concept of inner peace.

I don’t believe I & B read a word of her utter gobshite gubbins or want to have a thing to do with any of it, they live as calmly and serenely as they can with all this going on. But she can’t allow herself to believe that is the case, as she would implode.
I'm inclined to believe the same. Alice's ego needs to believe that Ioan and Bianca are at least as obsessed with her as she is with them. Maybe deep down she knows differently, but I doubt she would ever be able to admit it, even to herself. And she definitely needs everyone else to believe that they are obsessed with her.

Reactions: 25
I don’t think she’s existing in any kind of reality at the moment and she’s really freaking me out, to be honest. I feel like I should look away, but I can’t.

For me, mostly it is about holding her accountable and wanting to see her having to fully deal with the consequences of her appalling actions.

But a small part of it is sheer mouth-agog, depths-of-disbelief rubbernecking. Will she ever stop??? I really doubt it.

Thank you so much for this - am improving, and finally having a tattle account is cheering me right up! Hope your neck isn’t giving you too much trouble today xx
I was the same but I can't even be arsed to look anymore as it's the same bollocks over and over and over again. The only thing looking at is the likes of 'Scared Mom' and 'Mr Fantastic' terrorising the socks and handing them their arses on a plate. I know they don't take any notice even when their lies are exposed but it makes for entertaining viewing !

Reactions: 16
This “just-you-wait” tell-all book you keep touting will tank. Badly.
That's the thing. AE and IG's separation/divorce isn't actually that interesting. It's pretty conventional really: one person wants out and moves on, the other doesn't.

The only interesting part is how mAlice went on a years-long revenge rampage, ended up with a restraining order, alienated her kids from their dad and (hopefully) gets her a** handed to her by a judge.

That bit wouldn't make it into a book written by her though, would it? So why on earth would anyone care enough to read her "tell-all"?

(Not that any publisher would touch it...)

Reactions: 28
He never uses the right words so it's hardly surprising he mixed up vulnerable and venerable purely because they sound similar. I don't judge people on those kind of mistakes because it happens to a lot of people for different reasons.

Judging him for being a pathetically sycophantic (if AE was in anyway powerful that is) knobhead however, that I can do.
I wasn't judging him for mixing up words, because I didn't realise that he had. I was commenting from a quick, early morning skim-read of screen shots that I didn't expect, given his history of tweet language, him to use the word 'venerable'. And also because I think it's Alice.

Reactions: 10
I blame Al. From the moment those kids were born, she should have made arrangements for their college tuition. Put money into a plan. She has not done one damn thing for the benefit of those girls. Does California have one of those advance payment plans? Regardless, Al failed to budget and she failed them.

Reactions: 26
I've just noticed this, and how strange it is. Who speaks about themselves in the third person like that and refers to themselves by their name?

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 16.00.09.png

The sentence should be "Angel, kids, I've fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking your mother for a while" or "Angel, I've fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking you for a while".

She must be so practised in referring to herself as "Alice" (due to the socks, starting from the iMBD board days), that that slipped out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.