Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of Ioan and Elsie is so lovely too. Why would something like that even enter Alice's head?. Why would she say something like that?. That video also shows what Alice has destroyed. You can see how much Ioan and Elsie adored each other and now she sharply tells him not to touch her when he tries to hug her. It's just awful.:(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I hope the girls have their hair washed and nice clothes for the pap shots tomorrow. It’s always sad to see them looking shabby and neglected. How much effort does it take? There’s no excuse at all really.
Alice probably sold their hair brush on eBay in exchange for our of date makeup.
---
Credit where it's due. Alice is wrong about everything. That's kind of a, eh, talent? witch is now bye-furcated LOL

View attachment 2303522

TAM: LMAO! Did you see how many pages were attached to his DVRO request? Do you now how much that much have cost him? $20k EASILY in lawyer fees. Plus the rest.

Worth every penny! And the same cost as AE's ugly Bulgari watch.

TAM: What's wrong with people bleating about it outside of court?

Fine. Achieves nothing but you do you Alice!
Jesus Christ she kept her word mind, destroyed her entire family in the process but at least she's consistently a narc and a witch.
---
How can somebody be jealous of their own kids? I just can't get my head around it.
[/QUOTE

She is a child. She was never given the full love and attention she felt she deserved. She doesn't love those girls. They are just her toys. Her play things. People like Alice don't love anyone but themselves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also Bianca hasn't stalked Alice, I see projection here 👀
In 2020 (I think) Bianca liked a few posts on Instagram by Alice, which is why Alice said she was stalking her.

We have discussed it here before and said it was probably Bianca meeting Ioan professionally and then taking an interest in his family (Alice was obviously a prolific user of social media and had a relatively high profile there), rather than anything suspicious. @welp will have the details.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I think it’s because we have known an Alice in our life. Partners, parents, siblings, bosses, and even friends.
This ⬆

God I know a few but 1 is as lethal in her tongue as SuperNarc herself and even less wit about her ( wouldn't think possible eh? ) .
Thank god they have zero intelligence between them so therefore way too transparent. Lock the witches up FFS they have done enough damage especially to children in particular 👀

Reactions: 17
If she has any semblance of being a responsible parent she will clean those girls up. We know she reads the comments on here, insta and the DM about how grubby they looked. I’d be heartbroken for my kids but I wouldn’t have them in that state in the first place.
They have always looked so unkempt. It doesn’t matter when they’re messing round the house or even at school (to a point) but at things like premiers? There’s a photo of Ella wearing what looks like pyjama bottoms and slippers under a dress to a film premier, and another where she’s got on a pair of filthy black boots and what looks like her mother’s tshirt. And I really want to wash, cut and untangle both girls’ hair!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
BIB 🤣🤣🤣
So no one has requested to be remote at the hearings tomorrow, as far as we know. Soooooo, the big question is what shoes will mAlice wear and will she wear socks or not 😉
How will she wear her 3 hairs? Slicked back, with stuck up tit in back, per her last 20 years. I'm thinking one little braid with baby doll heads in it. Got to go all out for court.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She's always been jealous of the attention he gave his daughters.
Now she only has to be jealous of Bianca as he has no quality time with the girls thanks to that bleep.
---
How can somebody be jealous of their own kids? I just can't get my head around it.
Narcs can be jealous of anything.
---
They have always looked so unkempt. It doesn’t matter when they’re messing round the house or even at school (to a point) but at things like premiers? There’s a photo of Ella wearing what looks like pyjama bottoms and slippers under a dress to a film premier, and another where she’s got on a pair of filthy black boots and what looks like her mother’s tshirt. And I really want to wash, cut and untangle both girls’ hair!
True. People didn't like it when I mentioned that but personally I think it shows a lack of care to send your kids to a fancy do in supermarket clothes. There's a time and place for casual but court and red carpets are not that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Now she only has to be jealous of Bianca as he has no quality time with the girls thanks to that bleep.
---

Narcs can be jealous of anything.
---

True. People didn't like it when I mentioned that but personally I think it shows a lack of care to send your kids to a fancy do in supermarket clothes. There's a time and place for casual but court and red carpets are not that.
No I agree with you, they look a right state. Like they just get up out of bed and stay that way all day. Elsie's hair needs cutting, thining out and conditioning. Ella needs clothes that fit her and sunlight, she is so pale.
Alice isn't looking after them, she doesn't look after herself. The money that should be spent on clothes and haircuts she is spending on cheap makeup and tatty clothes.

Reactions: 15
Well said. I hope we can get "Ugly Shoe Demon" into a thread at some point.

Yep it all went downhill after he got with her. No work or crap work. No fanbase. I went off him as I thought that if he was into that bleep, then he was a bit of a bleep himself.

This is what IG has to say in the DM.

"Welsh-born actor Ioan Gruffudd reveals he suffered from a prolonged depression after his career took a nosedive.

‘It was a bad time,’ he says. ‘I lost my confidence. ‘I didn’t work for more than two years. I sat on the couch and waited for work to come in. I got depressed, went into the abyss. Changes had to be made.’

Yep. AE was just brilliant at managing his career. I expect her to have the same success if she tries to be a Momager for Ella.

Can you imagine the horrible things she was screaming at him constantly? And what, he was just supposed to take that tit forever because that’s what she wanted? If some of these Alice support accounts are real people and not just all her, what a fucked up way to look at relationships. Yep, a LOT of his fans dropped out after she showed up. I mean if it’s a both or nothing deal and one of the both is her, see ya later.

Reactions: 37
It’s very easy to make little girls look pretty decent without too much money. I say that as a mum of lots of girls who always look presentable. We have our high end outfits and every day stuff. Even clean would be an improvement here.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think it’s because we have known an Alice in our life. Partners, parents, siblings, bosses, and even friends.
This is why I think (hope) the work will come in after this mess is done. Most people (especially in Hollywood) have experienced a “crazy” ex. It’s gotten him attention and she’s a lot worse than most exes. I could see people in the biz thinking, “damn, I thought my break up was bad. Imma look into his body of work and see if I have anything for him.”
Thats why I think he got the part in bad boys. Will was like “I remember them days with Jade and Sheree when the kids were all young.“

Reactions: 25
I think the judge is going to act swiftly and decisively tomorrow. I don’t expect resolution but I predict dramatic change.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think the judge is going to act swiftly and decisively tomorrow. I don’t expect resolution but I predict dramatic change.
I think it's going to be a bad crazy 48 hours coming up. I don't think the judge will do much other than listen to the GAL but there's always hope the children will be ordered to consistent therapy that cannot be avoided.

I think that on some level, Yo knows he's lost his kids at least for the time being. But he does still love them and basically knows they need therapy to help them withstand Hurricane Alice.

Reactions: 39
How will she wear her 3 hairs? Slicked back, with stuck up tit in back, per her last 20 years. I'm thinking one little braid with baby doll heads in it. Got to go all out for court.
Omg 💀 a braid with dolls heads...and that's my nightmare for this evening sorted 😩🤣
---
I think this will happen:
The RO will be denied
The court will order continued therapy and have a few harsh words for malice about her interfering.
All other matters will have a continuance, unless they can sort out the child support there and then?
Maybe they might discuss Epstein Credits?
The dates will be set for the evaluations for Alice and the girls, plus the GAL reports to be submitted by a certain date
Malice might throw a hissy fit I'm court (am here for it!)
Hopefully Ioan can see the girls in the presence of a therapist.
Queue another "poor me" post on insta 🙄.
In an ideal world the judge would tell malice she's an abusive bleep and award 100% custody to Ioan and tell her because she's such a bleep she isn't entitled to anything 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice loves to call people perverts and try to insinuate gross, incestuous, behavior by everyone. But she was the one on Epstein's island...what were you doing there Big Al?

Olivier & Alice Picasso is listed in Epstein's black book on page 43.
Epstein recorded 4 phone numbers and 1 address under this name.
The main address for this entry is in Paris, France.

Picasso, Olivier & Alice

35 rue Marbeuf
75G0B Paris France
00 33 6 08 68 69 70
00 33 1 4703 6969(w)

00 3314284 1010(h)

00 331 67 03 69 69 (vi)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
In 2020 (I think) Bianca liked a few posts on Instagram by Alice, which is why Alice said she was stalking her.

We have discussed it here before and said it was probably Bianca meeting Ioan professionally and then taking an interest in his family (Alice was obviously a prolific user of social media and had a relatively high profile there), rather than anything suspicious. @welp will have the details.
This, mAlice assumed (and the worst thing to do it assume!) That because Bianca liked a photo they were having an affair. I think they got talking as they were working together and a friendship was born through various factors. Ioan was already unhappy in his marriage, and the time in OZ made him realise that he had to leave mAlice, as he was verging on a breakdown 😔.
The friendship with B then bloomed into a relationship, which is really nice way for it to happen organically, it's so rare these days.
Yet malice won't let her narrative go, like a dog with a bone 🙄

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.