Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those measurements are pretty tiny! A modern day size 10, surely?
Marilyn's size varied a bit, reportedly 120-140lbs at 5'6". I've read she was around 140 when she wore the famous happy birthday dress. Kim Kardashian is also said to have called her fat but then couldn't fit into that dress without an extreme crash diet and still ripped it.

Yeah, there's a pattern of entirely self-absorbed women putting down beautiful women. Hello big Al.

Reactions: 47
Tam: How can they try the RO against Ioan when it was only just announced that the girls got their own lawyer a few days ago

Firstly, Ella doesn't need a lawyer for the RO. Secondly wouldn't Bernal be the one to help her anyway, not Elise??

Tam: I wasn't aware that custody was on the docket? For this week?

Is it a custody hearing this Thursday??

Tam: AE showed signs of being gaslit. Then her 'loving husband' got their 6 yo to VIDEO her nervous breakdown. All whilst he knew was having an affair. Then he left them all and never returned to the home. He's absolutely vile.

HAHA abuse is now a "nervous breakdown". I count 7 lies in this tweet alone. It's a masterpiece of lies.
no, Bernal would not really be allowed to do it because he represents Alice. It would be on the GAL.

a few days is perfectly fine for a lawyer for a RO case. they are designed so that you dont need one.
Ioan's lawyer made sure to point out Ella's legal name in a recent continuance document. ;)

1689010103154.png
doesnt this say that the court will decide a new date for the RO hearing again on thursday? its weirdly worded

Reactions: 13
One Alice groupie who denied religiously that court docs are not public record and thus Ioan "leaked" it, was given the link to the court site. Their response: you have to buy them so it’s not open to the public, just for people who want to spread hate.

Alice really struggle to recruit good trolls.

Meanwhile
View attachment 2298533
"nervous breakdown" = threatening divorce and a new lover because your husband doesnt like you abusing people

that's the second time he calls Bianca a "ockerina". truly a hero for women.

Interesting. I already suspected it based on his handwritten stuff but the judge may have the sharpness for this case. hopefully.
and they come again with the “he was awful when married”, “it’s awful he left” schtick.

Make your minds up you twats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are they keeping the 20th July in the schedule to continue the divorce hearing from 13th? Judge eager to get it done? :unsure: Well, can't blame the guy.
Screenshot_20230710-184430_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 14
So both "Tone" and Tam were online at the same time last night (3am UK time)

Tone: This geezer knows his tit too, Trust!

"Tone" is talking about Loopy. It seems obvious that Loopy is the legal advisor not Bernal. Then again, Bernal is probably not taking her calls LOL

Tam: I see that!

This Thursday is going to be a shitshow in court. Can anyone attend on our behalf? Can you imagine!

Alice: My learned friend in New Zealand assures me....
I am curious, are they offline the same time as well?
---
I do find this a very odd photo. I mean, what’s happened to her chin? It’s like her chin has receded and her whole face has got wider but shorter.
I think it has to do with her teeth. Don’t think she has veneers anymore and her mouth is just sort if caving in.

Reactions: 11
I will admit, I'm sometimes impressed with how stupid and deluded Loopy is.
I don't think he's stupid I think he's an insidious deviant, and he's exploiting Alice to gain access to the girls. Moo!!
The subjects he's tweeting are showing the workings of his imagination imo. And then you have Alice mother of the year sending him photos of a thirteen year old child. Jeez 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
no, Bernal would not really be allowed to do it because he represents Alice. It would be on the GAL.

a few days is perfectly fine for a lawyer for a RO case. they are designed so that you dont need one.

doesnt this say that the court will decide a new date for the RO hearing again on thursday? its weirdly worded
I don't believe the GAL is going to represent her for this hearing. She will likely speak to Ella and Elsie before the hearing and make a recommendation to the judge. Under the age of 12, yes, the GAL/minor's counsel would appear as a child that age would have no legal standing, but since Ella is older than that, she can speak for herself in court. There is a difference between doing what is in the best interests of the child (the GALs role) and advocating for the child when the GAL may not believe what the child is asking for is in his or her best interests.

This is a good overview:

I'm sure Alice has already thoroughly blown this:

Should I Discuss The Case With My Child?
No. We ask that the parents not discuss any issues of the case with the child. Litigation is difficult for adults to handle and even more stressful for the child. Please refrain from telling your child anything regarding the case or what to say to his/her attorney. You should also refrain from discussing your child's interview/meeting with his/her attorney.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
The GAL is not going to represent her for this hearing. That's not her role at all. She will likely speak to Ella and Elsie before the hearing and make a recommendation to the judge, but she is not there to litigate for the kids.
Do you think this will all be sewn up by 20th July? I truly hope that Ioan gets some time to try and repair his relationship with his daughters soon, a mess made by Alice.

Reactions: 12
So I watched the Betty Broderick trial on YouTube. It is actually frightening the parallels with this. Even though Dan was clearly not a good guy, the absolute rage and total focus on revenge is so similar with Alice and Betty. Alice has kind of moved into a new parallel of delusion. This is being fed by her FMs and Tony. No-one in her life has been able to shake her into reality - same as Betty. All her friends said as the case moved further along, they all lost support, because nothing they said in terms of advice was listened to. Betty was going to do what Betty was going to do. Alice is going to do what Alice is going to do. It doesn't not matter right now what the 'real world' thinks, she is, in her mind, the most awfully put upon woman in history and no-one is going to tell her otherwise. It really worries me when the Courts and GAL report on what 99.95% of what reasonable people find - Alice will go berserk and I hope the girls, Ioan and Bianca are no-where near. Alice is now officially dangerous.
PS the reason she is more dangerous is that with SM she has no boundaries, and an echo chamber for what she 'feels' is right. Betty had friends saying stop. Alice has none of that.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
the woman they're supporting is literally a bogan daughter of a Fisherman!
Is this meant to be an insult? 😂

The socks are suffocating under the weight of the truth that BW is an awesome, inspiring, positive person who is beloved by silver foxes like IG and Hollywood legends like Selma Blair.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Do you think this will all be sewn up by 20th July? I truly hope that Ioan gets some time to try and repair his relationship with his daughters soon, a mess made by Alice.
No. No way.

The GAL hasn't likely even started investigating. First, a retainer needs to be paid, and then a packet of information is sent to both parents and they need to sign off on allowing her to make contact with associated professionals in education and mental health. First step is to interview the minor children. If she orders any evaluations, it could take months before anything happens regarding custody.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
JFC. So many red flags that Ioan ignored back then. If your fiancee is jealous of a fan getting an autograph, then she's a bleeping nutter. Also if she attacks every free bar with a vengeance, then that's another red flag too. 🤯

This time round Ioan is in therapy and Ma Gruff has given B her seal of approval. Thank duck!!
A Welsh Mam always knows. Mama Gruff must have seen through the Abuser as soon as she set eyes on her. She would have known that she was a “wrong un” I mean most of those who followed him online guessed very quickly, and it wasn’t down to jealousy either. Sad but not surprising that they were proved right in the end.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.