Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like an entirely different person - her face has completely changed.

The power of alcohol
And what happens when you are an evil, manipulative bleep. She has the face and figure that matches her horrible personality

Reactions: 21
The shoes!!! They are so ugly and unflattering, not to mention the dress. On the right person it could look good, but on the Abuser…….🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm so embarrassed to admit, butI loved the orange satin shoes! The previous blue seersucker white soled numbers, the faux bows, the licentious levitating boots and the gold grappling boots were just hideous. But I dug those orange ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forgive me if this question has already been addressed, but did Ella change her last name to Evans? I was just looking at the Wiki and one of the documents show that she, the petitioner, is named Evans, Ella B.

I've attached a screenshot for convenient reference.
She calls herself Evans but I don't think she can legally change it until she's an adult.
---
I wonder how things are going with the GAL.

Alice… r u ok hun?

M'kay 😉💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My legal friend might be able to go. They're in court today for another case that day. I've heard a bit more about the RO hearings. Well, they heard from a colleague who was there as my friend had to duck out.

Evidently, the judge told the daughter he hoped she'd drop the RO against her father by the next hearing date. Sounds like he made it clear he thought RO request was a mistake. That's what my friend gathers. These things are open to interpretation. The fact that it hasn't been dropped makes it fairly clear who's behind pushing it through, IMO. And it's not the child.

Only time will tell. I won't know if they're able to attend until later in the week. At least we know the records will be available. And the transcripts will eventually be as well.

MOO.
Gosh I thought it was a closed court for these hearings. Do you know when the transcripts will be available? I’d like to offer to donate to purchasing them please?
Alice must rue the day this made it to court, she’s exposed herself quite literally again and again.
Should have went collaborative.

Is the fact Tony is abusing Ioan and Bianca against the DVRO by proxy?
---
At least Marilyn Monroe could actually act 💅
Beautiful and funny too. All things Alice isn’t.

Reactions: 22
Loopy: Exactly and they have so much to talk about. Their lives being hijacked by hells own ockerina, the filthy degrading DARVO assault on their mother, the way Ella was assaulted and denied representation by a lawyers trick and publicly framed as a false accuser.

Loopy was wheeled out last night with Tone retweeting him constantly. He seems to be getting more and more involved. :sick: If I was B I would wear a tshirt with "hells own ockerina" on it and then call the paps. But then she's more classy than me. lol

Coercive control is so insidious that often in divorces/separations it is perceived as “high conflict”. High conflict is a RED flag that it is coercive control. Only 1 person is drawn towards conflict (Rosenfeld, et al., 2019).

This divorce proves that IG had a coercive control marriage. No wonder he looks years younger with B.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Gosh I thought it was a closed court for these hearings. Do you know when the transcripts will be available? I’d like to offer to donate to purchasing them please?
Alice must rue the day this made it to court, she’s exposed herself quite literally again and again.
Should have went collaborative.

Is the fact Tony is abusing Ioan and Bianca against the DVRO by proxy?
---

Beautiful and funny too. All things Alice isn’t.
The transcripts can take weeks. They will far more accurately show what actually happened in court. I believe our legal folks here are on getting those transcripts. I imagine they'll be up here the minute they drop.

The hearings were not closed. They didn't take place in chambers. There just weren't many people there. Legal folks talk, especially those who regularly have cases in that court.

MOO.

ETA: I want to be careful and not provide inaccurate information so I've been mindful in what I share. So much of what a judge says is open to interpretation. I think the transcripts will make everything clear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Loopy: Exactly and they have so much to talk about. Their lives being hijacked by hells own ockerina, the filthy degrading DARVO assault on their mother, the way Ella was assaulted and denied representation by a lawyers trick and publicly framed as a false accuser.

Loopy was wheeled out last night with Tone retweeting him constantly. He seems to be getting more and more involved. :sick: If I was B I would wear a tshirt with "hells own ockerina" on it and then call the paps. But then she's more classy than me. lol

Coercive control is so insidious that often in divorces/separations it is perceived as “high conflict”. High conflict is a RED flag that it is coercive control. Only 1 person is drawn towards conflict (Rosenfeld, et al., 2019).

This divorce proves that IG had a coercive control marriage. No wonder he looks years younger with B.
She has no representation because the mother who put her in that position didn't get her a lawyer. No lawyers' tricks. Just Alice being incompetent. Not to mention a lawyer is not required for that hearing and they would have known that going in.

Reactions: 52
The transcripts can take weeks. They will far more accurately show what actually happened in court. I believe our legal folks here are on getting those transcripts. I imagine they'll be up here the minute they drop.

The hearings were closed. They didn't take place in chambers. There just weren't many people there. Legal folks talk, especially those who regularly have cases in that court.

MOO.
That’s good to know.
Alice would know exactly who was in court. She’s looking for any evidence that Bianca and Ioan bad mouth her to Tattle the way Tony and that Tamikamoo person do on Twitter.

Reactions: 15

Loopy would be delighted with that attention though, just knowing that Ioan and Bianca had paid any sort of attention to him. So I definitely hope they continue to ignore that irrelevant moron from New Zealand and let him stew in his basement alone 😂

Reactions: 22
One Alice groupie who denied religiously that court docs are not public record and thus Ioan "leaked" it, was given the link to the court site. Their response: you have to buy them so its not open to the public, just for people who want to spread hate.

Alice really struggle to recruit good trolls.

Meanwhile
1000011372.jpg

"nervous breakdown" = threatening divorce and a new lover because your husband doesnt like you abusing people

that's the second time he calls Bianca a "ockerina". truly a hero for women.

The hearings were not closed. They didn't take place in chambers. There just weren't many people there. Legal folks talk, especially those who regularly have cases in that court.

MOO.
Interesting. I already suspected it based on his handwritten stuff but the judge may have the sharpness for this case. hopefully.

Reactions: 30
Alice knows there’s a whole thread here about her. What are we on thread #190 now? So she knows there are a good amount of people interested and invested. She is also aware a Judge isn’t stupid and won’t fall for her bullshit. She knows the transcripts, the emails and the messages sent to Ioan’s mother, Ioan and his employers will become public knowledge and still she insists on writing them. You have to wonder what goes through her mind? Now she’s recruited her daughters she thinks they are a buffer for her to behave wickedly.

Reactions: 32
I definitely hope they continue to ignore that irrelevant moron from New Zealand
Yes I agree. I think I would just wear the tshirt privately.

She’s looking for any evidence that Bianca and Ioan bad mouth her to Tattle the way Tony and that Tamikamoo person do on Twitter.
As if it makes any bleeping difference! Even if it were true (it's not) it makes absolutely no difference legally or any other way. They don't have DVROs lol. Only Alice does.

Reactions: 25
Ax1àcaaagwaa
Yes I agree. I think I would just wear the tshirt privately.

As if it makes any bleeping difference! Even if it were true (it's not) it makes absolutely no difference legally or any other way. They don't have DVROs lol. Only Alice does.
Her socks and her minion's socks have been spreading blatant lies about what happened in court. Sexy white dress and heels? No. Bodyguard? No.

Who told them those lies? Right.

The misinformation campaign she, her brother, and the minions are spreading is wild.

He wants her back!

They're probably already married!

Hookers galore!

She's already got a new man!

And my personal favorite:

She's never said anything publicly about him!

It's like a bad acid trip.

MOO.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
My legal friend might be able to go. They're in court today for another case that day. I've heard a bit more about the RO hearings. Well, they heard from a colleague who was there as my friend had to duck out.

Evidently, the judge told the daughter he hoped she'd drop the RO against her father by the next hearing date. Sounds like he made it clear he thought RO request was a mistake. That's what my friend gathers. These things are open to interpretation. The fact that it hasn't been dropped makes it fairly clear who's behind pushing it through, IMO. And it's not the child.

Only time will tell. I won't know if they're able to attend until later in the week. At least we know the records will be available. And the transcripts will eventually be as well.

MOO.
I believe that it's not being dropped in order for Alice to gain publicity outside the court house again. No doubt Ella and Elsie will be made to perform again so Alice can get money in exchange for the photos.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Yeah and they were actually kind to Betty in this. Watch her trial on YT she is an evil cold dead fish

Oooh I’ve never watched any ofthe Betty stuff - I’m on bed rest so that’s on my list for tomorrow! Thanks both ❤❤

Looking forward ( not really the right phrase ) to seeing the similarities between her and mAlice!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Tam: How can they try the RO against Ioan when it was only just announced that the girls got their own lawyer a few days ago

Firstly, Ella doesn't need a lawyer for the RO. Secondly wouldn't Bernal be the one to help her anyway, not Elise??

Tam: I wasn't aware that custody was on the docket? For this week?

Is it a custody hearing this Thursday??

Tam: AE showed signs of being gaslit. Then her 'loving husband' got their 6 yo to VIDEO her nervous breakdown. All whilst he knew was having an affair. Then he left them all and never returned to the home. He's absolutely vile.

HAHA abuse is now a "nervous breakdown". I count 7 lies in this tweet alone. It's a masterpiece of lies.

Reactions: 39
Forgive me if this question has already been addressed, but did Ella change her last name to Evans? I was just looking at the Wiki and one of the documents show that she, the petitioner, is named Evans, Ella B.

I've attached a screenshot for convenient reference.
Ioan's lawyer made sure to point out Ella's legal name in a recent continuance document. ;)

1689010103154.png

One Alice groupie who denied religiously that court docs are not public record and thus Ioan "leaked" it, was given the link to the court site. Their response: you have to buy them so its not open to the public, just for people who want to spread hate.

Alice really struggle to recruit good trolls.
Oh for Pete's sake, almost ANY copy of a government document is going to cost money. They aren't in the business of handling them out for free. Alice's buddies just aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, are they?

that's the second time he calls Bianca a "ockerina". truly a hero for women.
I know what an ocarina is, but what's the insult in calling her "hells own ockerina"?

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.