Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't with Alice and all these socks. How completely exhausting and purposeless her life is.
She was always like this. Arguing with strangers on SM is her favourite hobby.

I am not sure if LK is AE or an FM but she is deffo glued to Tattle.

Reactions: 26
That's what his knob will smell like
Casual pic of tony eating his aldi truffle honey snack (thats a new chair BTW ,he swapped the old leather one for this from the local tramp )
---
She was always like this. Arguing with strangers on SM is her favourite hobby.

I am not sure if LK is AE or an FM but she is deffo glued to Tattle.

View attachment 2290901
Atleast its not the same colour as a UTI

Reactions: 15
The phrase implies nothing of the sort. They are engaged in an ongoing horrible litigious war, and last I heard lawyers cost the earth. Not to mention the whole back up team of therapists etc. Someone on here I think set out how much has been drained so far on this battle, and it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon.

I don't believe for a minute that these pics weren't set up. It's the PR continuing the approach of 'nothing to see here, we are happy and getting on with our life' but I think, and it's my opinion, that it's more of the same and therefore cringe. As I said, they should change up the strategy and move it towards looking/getting booked and busy.

And yes, Alice WAS publicly humiliated when her husband left their marriage and met someone half her age and dress size. No matter how it came about, it's humiliating when your ex moves onto someone ostensibly 'better' than you are. How can it not be?! I'm not saying her behaviour is good, it's batshit and is some sort of endgame of every spurned, vicious and angry woman who gets deeper and deeper into her anger. She's chosen her hill to die on. She's totally fucked it.

And the 'daydream about it oh you horrible person' pearl clutch comment - I mean, yeah, if my husband left me (no matter how shit our relationship before, I'm not disputing that) and his new partner was young and hot I'd be fucking livid and fantasise about destroying him. But wouldn't do it because I wouldn't be prepared to sacrifice my children or myself in the process. The fact that Alice has gone down this route - and to her own, massive, detriment - is frankly astounding, but as I said, utterly compelling.

Objectively Alice has lost and Ioan has won. I'm allowed my view.

Reactions: 5
Aww I really need to let my kids see Fraggle Rock! I'm sure there'll be some on youtube.
There is!!!!!!

I just possibly got a little *obsessive* and managed to find the DVD set, purely for my squids (heehee) . (I also have every episode of The Muppet Show, ALF), I am still trying to find Stig of the Dump & Worzel Grummidge xx

Reactions: 3
Astounding and compelling but not terrible and abusive huh.

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand how Tones tweets aren’t currently breaching the DVPO. Third party harassment when it’s been encouraged by Alice is a breach of the DVPO. I guess the LAPD would need to address issues in a causal link but it’s clear there is one. He’s using current info from Alice (see especially the recent incident which ‘tone’ claimed to have knowledge of).

I really want Anne Kiley to prove the socks are Alice. It wouldn’t only assist the custody/financials but also would give grounds to extend the DVPO. And yes you can get them granted for life!

i also think Alice will use ‘evidence from Twitter’ it’s part of why she fired Marie. Marie wouldn’t risk her reputation for Alice. This new hire doesn’t care about court conduct if reviews are anything to go by. Sod admissibility, he may just lodge them as evidence because Alice tells him to. It will backfire - spectacularly on Alice. She just isn’t smart enough to recognise it yet.

Reactions: 28
What a rubbish excuse that sock is giving. Kids are at school at least six hours a day so even if you wanted to be at home with them, what's stopping you getting a part time, Monday to Friday job, lazy?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
You have to ask about the rumoured fling. We need to know which 'son' it was!
I did ask about the 'affair' rumour, but unfortunately no-one had heard of an affair. I don't think she featured much at all in anyone's radar except as briefly annoying....they did have some good stories about Ian and Paul though

Reactions: 16
I

I highly suspect this one is Marcia. It's the amount of venom that's behind some of her posts, that level of grossness can only come from Marcia. I dunno, I could be wrong
Marcia is usually much worse at pretending to be British though. Also she is more vicious about disabled people.

Reactions: 5
BIB - you're not a dog owner are you? Mine get three walks a day, and sometimes I'll sit while they have a sniff around for enrichment, and I work full time. So it doesn't scream "naff all to do" to me at all.

Reactions: 31
I did ask about the 'affair' rumour, but unfortunately no-one had heard of an affair. I don't think she featured much at all in anyone's radar except as briefly annoying....they did have some good stories about Ian and Paul though
Next time go to all parties with a list of questions at the ready!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.