Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #187 remaining married to alice is causing me a considerable amount of stress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She attended his step-daughter’s funeral while pregnant with Elsie, I think. She made a scene and then ran statist to social media to bleat about it looking for sympathy.
Is that when she sat on the arm of a sofa, or on her dad's knee, and her stepmother allegedly got annoyed with Alice?

I have read that before, but I can't remember where right now.

Reactions: 23
Is that when she sat on the arm of a sofa, or on her dad's knee, and her stepmother allegedly got annoyed with Alice?

I’m trying to find it. There’s so much of her batshit behaviour that’s a huge concern.
I think it was the only time she’d have met her stepmother so quite possibly that was the sitting on the arm of the chair incident. She caused it even at a funeral of a 15 year old girl. And people come on here to defend her??
---
@Ametrine @Mad Betty posted this a while ago. This was some of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
All the Abuser’s relationships are, and have always been transactional.

Reactions: 25
mAlice is always bleating on about “Bianca wants to be a star but she’s ugly” “Bianca wanted the Hollywood life and she’ll never get it” and mocks her being an extra. Bianca trolls hard with a cute photo from a hangout date with SB
In Alice’s head B has taken her husband and now she’s taken her friend. I would not be writing B off as a weak woman unable to withstand Alice’s bullshit for the sake of a man.

Reactions: 39
Yes, and despite being told they didn't want her there she went anyway. She made it all about her rather than honoring the wishes of the two people who were actually grieving their child.

Grief thievery. Nothing remotely narcissistic about it at all.

MOO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 63
I had never seen that but posting the details of someone’s death like that is disgusting. Like literally how it occurred in detail. For what? Attention.

Reactions: 39
I think her father cut ties with her before her stepsister's death in 2013. He was estranged from her by the time of her marriage in 2007.
Yes. I was meaning that were her dubious allegations one of the reasons for the cutting of dies whenever that happened.

And then the tragic death of the step sister gave her another reason to bring her inferred allegations to sm years later.

Sorry to say I simply would not put anything past her.

Reactions: 26
I think this also shows how disconnected from real empathy she is. Someone with emotional intelligence or common sense really, would have been able to sense the tone of the conversation. All of this actually is me, me, me.

Reactions: 38
41 minutes since the last post!

Did you break the thread @Whodofthunk???
What does break the thread mean? I'm sure I've felt worse, but can't recall when. If anybody else did this to me I'd have to whoop their ass. I'm obviously not a pro drinker. Oh, my head...btw, Alice is still a cunt!

Reactions: 14

its early on in my pdf. that long screenshot of her reddit account

Reactions: 14
Think it was on reddit or some other anon forum that she posted the saga of the funeral - if that helps?

Reactions: 10
Thank you sweetheart. Btw, the medical problem I briefly discussed threads ago is fine and being monitored by a team of Doctors because, unlike Alice, I have real diagnoses and don't have to buy my drugs on a street corner from middle schoolers.

Her "fibro" doesn't seem to affect her being able to use a keyboard and stay up for hours on end keeping track of all her socks .

Reactions: 44
Yes, and despite being told they didn't want her there she went anyway. She made it all about her rather than honoring the wishes of the two people who were actually grieving their child.
It wasn't her father who called her with the news. Is it likely he would have contacted her at all? I don't think so. For her to turn their tragedy into some kind of performative grief tourism is sickening.

Reactions: 31
If I recall correctly she also published an Instagram post in which she implied there was "something" wrong in the home, like when she was growing up that she was sorry she didn't stop and now we know exactly why the Father went no contact with her. It was really quite horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
It wasn't her father who called her with the news. Is it likely he would have contacted her at all? I don't think so. For her to turn their tragedy into some kind of performative grief tourism is sickening.
Would have been her bestest ever brother in the world Tone.
---
I remember her saying that. She Co-opts grief and pain so interchangeably it’s disturbing. I’ve never seen it as clear as this. But keep coming here and Twitter and defending her kitty cats.

Reactions: 29
That's the one I posted about! Thank you!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.