Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #186 It has always been a dump smell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is true, we might have cause for a double celebration soon! 🥳🎉

View attachment 2276700
This spin is ridiculous. So after ALICE put an end to the collaborative proceedings (where she would have gotten more money than she’ll be getting now); and after ALICE went through five lawyers delaying the process by racking up legal fees; and after Alice held up the sale of the house with her delay tactics, it’s somehow Ioan’s fault for using his attorneys to (checks notes) file and respond to motions?!? And through all this, ALICE has refused to get any kind of work, whereas Ioan has worked steadily? Explain to me how it’s possibly his fault.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
According to twitter aparently the judge is a people pleaser.

I'm betting Alice ain't pleased....

• Haha
Reactions: 45
"WaIT foR hEr sIDe oF tHE stOrY"

Mate, I've been waiting three years already and at this rate by the time it comes out I fear I'll actually be dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Oh. So even though Alice has had years to get her “side” out there…we should all wait to “hear her side”?? Don’t be a dumbass. The reason she hasn’t presented her “evidence” is because she can’t perjure herself in a court of law. If Alice had anything real to use, she would have presented it long ago.

And the judge isn’t new (nice try!), and if he was a people pleaser (?), he would have granted her motion today. Alas, no, the bifurcation will go ahead as planned on Monday, and Ioan will be a free man at last!! And Alice can take her excuses, and her lies, and suck it!!!

None of these parties - including the minors’ counsel - will find you interesting or charming, Alice. You better saddle up!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Okay - there may be a bit of a language barrier here. Could someone please define “squiffy”? In my world that means something that’s off, like a squiffy deal or a squiffy eye (one that doesn’t quite match up or look the same direction as the other). Sounds like, from context, it may be used here to mean queasy or nauseous? My family uses “squeazy” to mean squeamish and queasy, like when you’ve had the combo plate, but I think that’s non-standard.
Pissed 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.