Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I know that mAlice's new lawyer has filed (rather late) to delay the bifurcation hearing - but has the judge ruled? Has Anne responded?

Reactions: 6

Ametrine

VIP Member
I wanted to choose 6 months, accidently choosed 4 months, Alice's last lawyers lasted 6 and 9 months. There is a lot of lovebombing initially from her side and the key hearings will likely be in december/january I suspect. That's where she will fire him.

Obviously if the hearings are earlier.....
You can edit your response in the poll!

Reactions: 5

Georgie883

VIP Member
I agree, I've read the wiki, the court docs, the screenshots, etc., and I really think Alice's threats are just simply not as, there's no other way to say it, unhinged. Alice reads like a drunk you'd find on a corner shouting randomly, but that you're not super worried about doing anything to you (since she can't walk straight), the other account is like, something is wrong. After reading more about the timelines on the last thread, and reading more JUV tweets, my opinion has changed from it being 100% tx to a shared login with AE and TX.
Yeah, I too think it’s a shared account between them and maybe one more.

tilly27

VIP Member
Ok well it’s not hard to work out Alice’s ‘game plan’ which is that she complied with everything publicly, in her own name, stopped releasing any info in her own name, barely any postings in her own name and has been living a virtuous life with her precious babies just wanting to talk to Ioan, while he persecuted her with court documents. She EVEN gave him access to the kids… and he ruined it 🙄. It’s not her fault she has loyal fans who support her…

She honestly seems to believe this too, that her defence is ‘it wasn’t me guvnor I didn’t do nuffin, look how awful he is being’ when she is still blatantly giving info to people to harass them by proxy and setting up sock accounts dedicated to constantly slagging them off and can’t help herself reveal her PA.

She really truly is so stupid to come up with this plan and I don’t think she will pull it off. She doesn’t have enough money or even a decent lawyer to make these legal issues go away. She is relying on the judge alone to help her now by giving a sob story. It’s such a risky plan. Alice what are you doing?
Ensuring she is truly fucked 6 ways to Sunday?????

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
That's odd? Let me go and check again 🧐
---

Nope, didn't report it...I assumed she'd finally had a letter from Anne, or the new lawyer had told her to take it down.
Sorry for the false alarm in that case folks!
Apparently you can hide pictures selectively on IG.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Kitti

But again … why do think he lied? There’s no proof of that. There’s only one very unreliable narrator. The other has kept quiet except in court docs where he backs up everything he says.
I think it seems a possibility because of how he acted, which both IG and AE seem to agree on for the most part. In terms of the continuing to send gushing loving texts, calls and so on, he says that he was 'keeping her sweet' to avoid confrontation and angst, whilst she says that is the reason she was completely shocked when he suddenly came back from a trip and was cold. Do you think he had already started to flirt or more with BW? To see that he may want to have a relationship with BW, hence a need to discard AE? Or do you think he was just fed up in the relationship with AE long before meeting BW? I'd really want to know if I was AE, not least because if he'd have told her that he was unhappy they could have TRIED to address issues in the marriage.
Wouldn't you like to know if you were the wife?
But, oh, like many men, that doesn't seem a great prospect to sit in therapists offices IF all the while they already have another woman on their minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4