Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sallygsoton

VIP Member
It's definitely harassment - it's just there is no blanket ban on her contacting people he works with/for. If it's about him/disturbs his peace - it's still prohibited.
She can contact Will Smith and say "I'm your no.1 fan" but can't disparage Ioan to him.
BIB - as if that would stop her trying it! :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Kitti

And no, it is not normal for her to desperately want to know the truth 3 years after he left.
Is the truth important to you? AE should never ever lie to her children, or try to manipulate them. Nor should a husband lie to wife. If IG refused to communicate with AE about what actually happened and why then the feelings don't really change after 3 years, why wouldn't she still want to know? Tom Cruise (again, sorry, he just comes to mind) refused to tell his wife Nicole why he wanted a divorce. Nice. I guess it keeps quite a lot of control.

• Haha

Endora

VIP Member
Interesting the SAG Pension Plan is included. Ioan does, and Alice might have pension funds that will eventually become available. I wonder what the Plan's standing as a "claimant" involves?

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Yeah I just checked and radio silence 😬
No idea about iTones as I'm a fucko and blocked 🤣
---

I was just thinking imagine if they go after her...she will haul their arses into court! Surely mAlice won't go that far 😳
🙏🙏🙏🙏 Start praying everyone that she does 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha

skingston

Alice is more than capable of threatening people. Read the courts docs if you have any doubts about that.
I’ve read them all. I know she’s capable, and you guys are probably right about it being Alice. I’m holding space, though, just to consider it might be M.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I hope so! If its denied...new sock account in 3...2..1
---
And there you have it. Alice really thinks if she can get that 5 minutes alone with her baby Angel, he will realize she is his one true love.

She is desperately doing everything to ruin him as she said she would do to stop this divorce. Honestly surprised she's not naked outside his windows holding up a boom box. Tick tock Alice... View attachment 2273463
BIB
I remember this message/tweet/whatever it was very well...when I was still naive and thinking she was just blowing off steam...oh how wrong I was 😫

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Hi. If marriage is a contract then both sides have to keep up their sides of the bargain to fulfil their contractual obligations.
It looks like Alice started to have some serious issues around alcohol, pills and SM several years before Ioan left her. He had given up alcohol to focus on being healthy and there for the kids (Alice complained about this in Twitter posts, calling him boring - how does giving up alcohol to be a better parent deserve public derision?) Alice’s inability to deal with her addiction issues (and she has appeared inebriated in many videos, both pre and post break up - check her out at the San Andreas premiere and giving an award here: )
Ioan didn’t want to be married to someone who refused to deal with their addictions. I’m sure they were reasonable happy until these issues surfaced. But don’t forget, you curate your Insta to show the best of your life. SM seemed to make Alice worse. So she failed to be a good partner, as many addicts who refuse to address their addictions are. Why shouldn’t he get to leave then? Contract void. MOO
Was this when she was trying ivf for Elsie?

Humbugged

Tosrer froj Brizzle in wanted in for vandalizing the Colliseum

Brizzle home to heroes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i Rint

• Haha

Endora

VIP Member
Jeez, I knew we'd get a new sock, but that was lighting fast...couldn't be more obvious if she tried 🤢
And so long-winded. You wouldn't mind if they were like peds - hardly noticeable. But they're all thigh-highs nattering on and on.

Reactions: 8

ButterTart

VIP Member
tbh I only ever gave a fuck about Ioan when he was starring in Forever in 2014. I like him as a personality (yes, dull, but nice, and that he hasnt snapped in this mess proves this - and a good amount of charisma). It's mostly Alice's craziness that has kept me interested over years. Especially the extreme contrast of this couple

Either they forgot to switch accounts/DMs with Tone or its slang for some sex shit
A CPAP machine helps if you have sleep apnea.

Kitti

Also, the idea man leaves because of “another woman” because he "cheated” means you look at a man as a property without will of their own. People who cheat often never leave. People who leave do so on their own free will, nobody can “steal” anybody like a fox carries off a chicken. In this particular case I do not believe Ioan cheated, but even if he did it is irrelevant. He left Alice because of her behaviour and because of how their relationship became unbearable. And no, it is not normal for her to desperately want to know the truth 3 years after he left.
I don't think BW 'stole' him away at all. I meant that I don't think that IG would have left if he had not had BW in mind, either because he was having a full blown affair or because he knew she wanted to be in a relationship with him as he did with her. I'm saying that I think he would still be in a relationship with AE had he not felt secure knowing he had a new relationship going on or lined up.
I think he was probably looking around for a new relationship. It seems unlikely that AE and IG would have stayed married though even without BW as I think that IG would have found someone else. IOW I believe he had to have someone else to leave, not that he just would leave without that in the offing.
Whereas all on this thread or the vast majority believe that IG has been suffering in his marriage for a long time, maybe since the start, and he finally got the wherewithal to leave, nothing to do with meeting another who he only met after he decided to leave.

• Angry
  • Haha

AnneinHever

VIP Member
In his statement for the DVRO against mAlice, Ioan stated that mAlice had contacted the producer of the Reunion to harangue and trash him and a prohibition on her contacting his employers was included in the DVRO. The current tweeting that tags Will Smith could be a violation
The judge denied this because Ioan didn’t provide a testimony from the producer or the letters.
---
You fell into my trap FUCKO, I set the poll up specifically to catch Alice's Tattle account out!!!

Only she would choose "over eight months". Henceforth you are now banned from Tattle.

View attachment 2272857

(Not really - all poll responses are anonymous)
Awe, salut Hercule, mon amour 😍
Completely off topic I know, so in order to correct this: Malice is a cunt.