Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitti

I’m sure this has been addressed but what the hell.

She abused him. It’s documented. It’s 2023. No one signs a marriage contract forever and ever and ever any more. Divorce is a thing. I’ve said this before in this thread but feelings don’t justify behaviour.

She has abused him emotionally and physically. It’s documented.
She knew this was coming as he told her YEARS ago he was unhappy and why (also documented).
She called her daughter a tedious bitch on her birthday.
She’s been a “stay at home mom” because he paid for a nanny to watch her ass and take care of the kids. A well as a housekeeper initially.
She stopped working because she’s a shit actress with a shit attitude who casting directors and producers don’t want to work with - there was no agreement for her to stay home with the kids.
She has inundated his mother with hateful emails for years and I am guessing that has not stopped.
She’s publicly and falsely accused him of doing coke, abusing their daughter and hiring $1 million of hookers.

Divorce is not a crime. But posts like yours justifying abuse should be.
I will never ever justify abuse. I wanted to end my life after being lied to for many years by an older man.
I read the texts which IG put to the court. These were all after he had said he wanted to leave and this came as a surprise.
I read about the things IG says AE would say to him. I believe these things have hurt him. I say horrible things to my adult siblings as jokes, as they do to me. One used to always joke about how blind and deaf any husband would have to be. It was always in context of general ribbing. It's lessened as we got older. I don't assume that AE was having any 'banter' with IG though many of her posts do show her at least trying to be funny, though many here don't find it so.

In many countries lying to people isn't a crime, nor is cheating. In some places it is. In Austria the age of consent is 14. In other countries it's not. I just thought I'd say my feelings here which are that I would very much want to know what the truth was about the new relationship, not least to know whether my spouse was sleeping with someone else whilst still doing so with me too.

IG isn't a poor isolated young man who grafts on the building site before he went home to his ungrateful wife. He's a rich actor who, yes, hired a nanny. AE seems to imply that he didn't like being around the family for too long as he gets bored. I haven't seen any of AE's acting, do you think it's not good?

Maybe if things calm down a bit after the divorce is granted then they will start to get more agreements in place about co-parenting. I just wanted to say that I have sympathy for anyone wanting to know the truth in terms of whether their loved ones (which could be family members not just other halves) have lied or are lying. It made me question so much to find out the lies one person had told me and that they'd done it whilst claiming to 'love me' as well as using me for a lot of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Um, I can still see it 🤔
That's odd? Let me go and check again 🧐
---
it’s still there. Did you report it? Could be why you can’t see it.
She won’t take it down, she’s thriving on the engagement it has brought to her grid.
Nope, didn't report it...I assumed she'd finally had a letter from Anne, or the new lawyer had told her to take it down.
Sorry for the false alarm in that case folks!

Reactions: 8

scannertd

Chatty Member
Reactions: 7

Ally Pally

VIP Member
BIB this is still on her insta (I can't see it for some reason) so ignore my post.
I can't delete it, so ignore my post. I've done a mAlice and spread fake news 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I reckon you've done what I did a few months back and it's shown that post on your IG feed. I clicked the not interested in this post and it disappeared from my IG. I also thought it'd been deleted.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Possibly, but I don't follow her? One of life's mysteries, a bit like mAlice 😉
---

Blocked immediately FUCKO 🤣
---

THIS!
She just can't accept the fact that Ioan left her, full stop, but he left her for himself...I bet she still stumbles around with a bottle of wine in her hand saying "how dare he" 🤣
I don't follow Alice either.

willbiteback

Chatty Member
It was the 2016 SOC awards I think, so a few years after Elsie’s birth. Was this year the beginning of Alice’s issues with addictions? Who gets squiffy when they have a very public? 🚩🚩🚩
Okay - there may be a bit of a language barrier here. Could someone please define “squiffy”? In my world that means something that’s off, like a squiffy deal or a squiffy eye (one that doesn’t quite match up or look the same direction as the other). Sounds like, from context, it may be used here to mean queasy or nauseous? My family uses “squeazy” to mean squeamish and queasy, like when you’ve had the combo plate, but I think that’s non-standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Noseyparker86

I’ve missed a few threads along the way so this might have been discussed before or I could be the only that thinks this but…..

Does anyone else recognise Rachel? Her face is very familiar to me and I’m not local to the area so it’s not like I would have come across her before. I really think I’ve seen her in small TV parts before.

klairklopp

VIP Member
Okay - there may be a bit of a language barrier here. Could someone please define “squiffy”? In my world that means something that’s off, like a squiffy deal or a squiffy eye (one that doesn’t quite match up or look the same direction as the other). Sounds like, from context, it may be used here to mean queasy or nauseous? My family uses “squeazy” to mean squeamish and queasy, like when you’ve had the combo plate, but I think that’s non-standard.
Pissed 🥴

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Even heavily abusive fathers get unsupervised visitation
Not in the UK. An example I know of - the children's grandfather had committed a sexual offence years prior. He was only allowed supervised contact with his grandchildren.

If he was the father it would be exactly the same - only supervised contact.

• Wow

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I'm so sorry to ask this, as I haven't done a proper catch up since I was last present on here (methinks I'd need a solid two weeks off work, an endless supply of Wotsits and intravenous Red Bull), but which tweet/s showed that the incident was premeditated? I gathered it must have been, a(s one thing that I was really sad to hear about was the change in Elsie's attitude towards her Dad which has Big Al's fingerprints all over it) but would love to know how she cocked up to reveal it was indeed premeditated.
I can’t find the tweets that started tweeting the same night as the incident.
I will have a look again later. X

• Heart